Texas voter ID case gets Sept. 2014 t...

Texas voter ID case gets Sept. 2014 trial date

There are 1 comment on the El Paso Times story from Nov 15, 2013, titled Texas voter ID case gets Sept. 2014 trial date. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

A federal judge has set a September 2014 trial date for a lawsuit seeking to overturn Texas' Voter ID - just ahead of a pivotal general election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Donny Brook

Spicewood, TX

#1 Nov 16, 2013
Are minorities and women really as stupid as thy want us to believe? They are the only ones who cried about having such a hard time voting this past election. The Dunce, Wendy Davis, managed to vote NO on the law, but didn't know her IDs had to match? I don't think so, I think she is just a typical lying progressive. It seems to work for so-called president.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,291
News Police shoot driver outside Capitol after chase (Oct '13) Sat Paul Bearer 185
News California lawmaker resigns after bathroom sex ... Sat ME TOO 1
News Texas officials investigating possible tubercul... Sat Omega Man 1
President Ttump Making America Great Again!!!!!... Sat name 15
News Winter storm dumps rare snow in Texas, threaten... Dec 8 Laredo 1
News Lure of land gives way to frustration (Aug '08) Dec 7 Fart Suppliers 164
More from around the web