Tuition breaks for illegal immigrants...

Tuition breaks for illegal immigrants gaining

There are 449 comments on the The Daily Journal story from Feb 6, 2014, titled Tuition breaks for illegal immigrants gaining. In it, The Daily Journal reports that:

Giancarlo Tello paid $14,000 more than other New Jersey high school graduates to attend Rutgers University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Journal.

Jose

San Francisco, CA

#333 Mar 14, 2014
Free tuition for all amigos!!! ;)
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#334 Mar 14, 2014
Jose wrote:
Free tuition for all amigos!!! ;)
Free deportation for all s hitskins!

LOL!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#335 Mar 14, 2014
CRIMMIGRANTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Free deportation for all s hitskins!
LOL!
Free chit for all CT azzzwipes!! LOL!!!
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#336 Mar 14, 2014
Brown is the color of excrement.
Mother Nature knows best!

LOL!!!
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#337 Mar 14, 2014
All brown babies need to be aborted!

LOL!!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#338 Mar 14, 2014
CRIMMIGRANTS wrote:
All brown babies need to be aborted!
LOL!!
Is that why you sent your wife to the clinic anglo?? LOL!!!
antiimmagrants

Park Hills, MO

#339 Mar 15, 2014
I was wondering if you knew why the military was teaming up with law enforcement in major cities doing wartime drills inside the city marching and patrolling, also having military helicopters flying over with soldiers hanging out like they were traing to attack these cities. Why is the military training Boy Scouts in combat training having them lay down in anthrax and other horrific stuff that's just like nazi Germany. I know what's coming the US is already a police state like the unconstitutional border patrols that's inside the US they are interrogating US citizens and doing illegal search and seizure, these border patrols Not at the border they are inside the US more and more are popping up, that's also what happened in nazi Germany.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#340 Mar 16, 2014
antiimmagrants wrote:
I was wondering if you knew why the military was teaming up with law enforcement in major cities doing wartime drills inside the city marching and patrolling, also having military helicopters flying over with soldiers hanging out like they were traing to attack these cities. Why is the military training Boy Scouts in combat training having them lay down in anthrax and other horrific stuff that's just like nazi Germany. I know what's coming the US is already a police state like the unconstitutional border patrols that's inside the US they are interrogating US citizens and doing illegal search and seizure, these border patrols Not at the border they are inside the US more and more are popping up, that's also what happened in nazi Germany.
Good question!!
spud

United States

#342 Mar 16, 2014
antiimmagrants wrote:
I was wondering if you knew why the military was teaming up with law enforcement in major cities doing wartime drills inside the city marching and patrolling, also having military helicopters flying over with soldiers hanging out like they were traing to attack these cities. Why is the military training Boy Scouts in combat training having them lay down in anthrax and other horrific stuff that's just like nazi Germany. I know what's coming the US is already a police state like the unconstitutional border patrols that's inside the US they are interrogating US citizens and doing illegal search and seizure, these border patrols Not at the border they are inside the US more and more are popping up, that's also what happened in nazi Germany.
Obama brought those policies here from his native Kenya. You knew that. Why are you playing dumb?
4409

Park Hills, MO

#343 Mar 16, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Obama brought those policies here from his native Kenya. You knew that. Why are you playing dumb?
Oh I know why I'm not dumb my eyes are wide open America needs to wake up
spud

United States

#344 Mar 16, 2014
4409 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I know why I'm not dumb my eyes are wide open America needs to wake up
America IS waking up. That's how this insane amnesty got stopped, in spite of the ultra biased media. I'd say, it's more like what your eyes are seeing is nothing more than wishful thinking. Maybe you need to wake up to reality.
4409

Park Hills, MO

#345 Mar 16, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>America IS waking up. That's how this insane amnesty got stopped, in spite of the ultra biased media. I'd say, it's more like what your eyes are seeing is nothing more than wishful thinking. Maybe you need to wake up to reality.
I was agreeing with you.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#346 Mar 16, 2014
VIVA Obama y free tuition!!! ;)
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#347 Mar 16, 2014
VIVA la MIGRA!
4409

Park Hills, MO

#348 Mar 16, 2014
Jose wrote:
VIVA Obama y free tuition!!! ;)
I have to pay for my tuition
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#349 Mar 16, 2014
4409 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to pay for my tuition
You clowns have to pay for everything, while we Mexicans ride for free!! Isn't America wonderful anglo?? LOL!!!
4409

Park Hills, MO

#350 Mar 17, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>You clowns have to pay for everything, while we Mexicans ride for free!! Isn't America wonderful anglo?? LOL!!!
That makes a pos Maggot scum lowlife trash I can go on an on
spud

United States

#351 Mar 17, 2014
4409 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was agreeing with you.
Sorry, my mistake.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#352 Mar 17, 2014
4409 wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes a pos Maggot scum lowlife trash I can go on an on
Sticks and stones, anglo azzzwipe! Just keep on paying, and STFU!! LOL!!!
4409

Park Hills, MO

#353 Mar 17, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>Sticks and stones, anglo azzzwipe! Just keep on paying, and STFU!! LOL!!!
Is that what your house is made of back home in mexihole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evangelical advisers stay with Trump as others ... 19 min bottlecap 79
News Christmas tree-stealing Texas woman runs from c... 9 hr Angel 31
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 hr Agents of Corruption 63,948
News Texas has many Confederate memorials in rural a... 23 hr Texan 3
News Texas set to restrict insurance coverage for ab... Tue Red Crosse 23
sex trafficking: real men don't buy girl's Mon Coco4u 1
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... Mon Red Crosse 7
More from around the web