Texas appeals court OKs 4,000-plus ye...

Texas appeals court OKs 4,000-plus year sentence

There are 3 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 26, 2009, titled Texas appeals court OKs 4,000-plus year sentence. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

A Texas appeals court affirmed a more than 4,000-year prison sentence given to a Springtown man who was convicted of sexually abusing three teenage girls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Bird

Casper, WY

#1 Oct 26, 2009
What's the matter, were these Texas judges to illiterate to pronounce "death penalty". Why should the taxpayers waste funds on sending this human waste to criminal college for 4000 years. My tax dollars aren't a child molesters retirement system!
Jim Bloughski

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2009
How they gonna keep him alive that long ?
Anti-child-abuse

Toledo, OH

#3 Oct 13, 2013
What punishment did SHS vice principal Shaw receive for brutally spanking those teenage girls?...just curious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min IB DaMann 62,303
News Will Gov. Perry Risk the Election for a Tuitio... (Sep '11) 11 hr Giggle2044 9
Legal Definition of "Mexican National" (May '08) 17 hr Ben Ghazi 120
News Congress Issues Criminal Referral for Planned P... 18 hr Ben Ghazi 1
News Texas governor vows cutting funds to 'sanctuary... Fri Ben Ghazi 1
News Lawmaker wants to crack down on illegal hiring ... Thu tomin cali 4
News Man who was shot dead by police after 'running ... Dec 1 Ben Ghazi 1
More from around the web