Pregnant smokers run risk of suffering from depression -- South...

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

More than one in 10 pregnant women smoke, and new research suggests many of them also may suffer from depression, making kicking the habit even harder.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Miami Sucks

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2007

Judged:

depression ? people who smoke are losers in the first place. Then they want to screw up there newborns too......... if pregnant females need something to suck on, try a piece of fruit. Much better for them and their babies.
jordfgaj

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2007

Judged:

that is so true
kay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2007

Judged:

Why not birth control until they are either adult enough to care about their baby? What kind of parent will they make after the baby is actually born if they are selfish enough to smoke while pregnant?
blah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2008

Judged:

You shouldn't talk about something you know nothing about.
Jayson

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

http://inhousegeneric.com is an honest and genuine online pharmacy. We were not sure at first because this was our first order of generic medication from this pharmacy. Although it takes a bit long because it got stuck with custom, we are completely sastisfied with this online pharmacy.
You won't be disappointed with them. Their customer service is great too although they need to improve their phone system a bit more. If you need to call them just be sure to call during their working hours. Other than that we highly and sincerely recommend this online pharmacy to everyone.
Devonte

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. http://inhousegeneric.com is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

The chemistry of pharmaceutical mind drugs and anti-depressants are causing depression.
Smoke Garbage

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

inhale 4-5,000 chemicals numerous times a day and expect mental illness a physical illnesses.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Smoke Garbage wrote:
inhale 4-5,000 chemicals numerous times a day and expect mental illness a physical illnesses.
I found a picture of the guy from Maryland's girlfriend:
http://tinyurl.com/o8vp7wp
Cesar

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Cesar wrote:
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Another limpdick smoker trying to get other stupid smokers to give their financial information to a bunch of crooks. Way to go, LIMPDICK. Quit smoking and you won't have to work at a crappy assed job like this. Maybe you will even get a woman once you stop stinking like a smoky turd.

Since: Feb 14

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

Really, habit and depression are the two main factors of smoking. But if pregnant woman does this then its directly impact on her infant and in some case tobacco is the major factor in miscarries among pregnant women.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Yes, Of course, it should be agreed for all women. when a women in pregnant that time smoking is very bad for health. It's bear a fully impact for all pregnant woman..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

Evelyn_65 wrote:
Really, habit and depression are the two main factors of smoking. But if pregnant woman does this then its directly impact on her infant and in some case tobacco is the major factor in miscarries among pregnant women.
Darwin had something to say about this
DUH I SMOKE

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

smokers should not reproduce. Just like Neanderthals died out, we need these cave dwellers gone ASAP

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••