Thousands rally against stricter gun ...

Thousands rally against stricter gun control in US

There are 19 comments on the SavannahNow story from Jan 19, 2013, titled Thousands rally against stricter gun control in US. In it, SavannahNow reports that:

Thousands of gun advocates gathered peacefully Saturday at state capitals around the U.S. to rally against stricter limits on firearms, with demonstrators carrying rifles and pistols in some places while those elsewhere settled for waving hand-scrawled signs or screaming themselves hoarse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SavannahNow.

snow ducks

Hanoi, Vietnam

#1 Jan 19, 2013
how many tic toc tax inda second???!;-000h, Robot;)
Four Oathy

Hanoi, Vietnam

#2 Jan 19, 2013
enjoy da NFL xlviigame and Obama XLX bartee!!;) E=MC2 now is O=MC4!!! ;-0000000000
Osama Obama

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Jan 19, 2013
I think the demoncrappers shot their party in the head this time with their power grab control B/S.

“leave the herd”

Since: Jan 13

Tonganoxie, KS

#4 Jan 19, 2013
Osama Obama wrote:
I think the demoncrappers shot their party in the head this time with their power grab control B/S.
Of course they did but they are too busy following the agenda of the Bilderberg / Illuminati masters to notice! They've been running a lot of false flag ops lately with all of the "random" acts of violence covered by the MSM and other NWO stooges...all building up to a full ban on guns. They think they are just going to waltz right in and take our guns and then force us into all of the FEMA concentration camps that have been built for all of the recent "natural disasters"
another

Santa Fe, NM

#5 Jan 19, 2013
-freeYOURmind- wrote:
<quoted text>
paranoid looney toon.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Kinda like Afghanistan.
snow ducks

Hanoi, Vietnam

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
Kinda like Afghanistan.
Bill_phd! used 2B E=Mc2 now is O=Mc4 ;)
http://www.byd.com/

enjoy yo drive to U.N.!! ;-000

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
Kinda like Afghanistan.
More like Benghazi.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Democrats are idiots wrote:
Not 1 single child was hurt or killed by an AR15 rifle. The "assault weapon ban" was already planned out by the (D)emonNAZI(D)Obama (D)Holder and the rest and they were just waiting on a tragedy to pounce on with lies and deciet to make their anti-gun anti-rights conspiracy complete. Actors were used post facto for interviews to drum up sympathetic support and whip emotional-non intellect types into a frenzy for easy bill passage. Google live leak no assault rifle used at sandy hook.
This is to more strictly control all assault rifles, not just one sub-model you mentioned.
another

Santa Fe, NM

#12 Jan 20, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to educate yourself and quit being such a lemming before you start with the name calling.
You can start with Agenda 21.
crazy goober. The mentally ill shouldn't have guns.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#13 Jan 20, 2013
It's an insult that mere ownership of a gun should be a scarlet letter. You shouldn't have to be treated like a criminal for doing things like buying sudafed let alone a gun.

Any object,thing or chemical can be abused. Criminals do most of the abusing. Why should legal use of anything be subject to criminal procedure and law. The government canNOT protect from every little potential danger out there. It's up to the individual to not abuse or help fight the abusers.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#14 Jan 20, 2013
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
It's an insult that mere ownership of a gun should be a scarlet letter. You shouldn't have to be treated like a criminal for doing things like buying sudafed let alone a gun.
Any object,thing or chemical can be abused. Criminals do most of the abusing. Why should legal use of anything be subject to criminal procedure and law. The government canNOT protect from every little potential danger out there. It's up to the individual to not abuse or help fight the abusers.
I am not treated like a criminal when I register my automobiles...are YOU ACTUALLY A CRIMINAL?

My 'SCARLET LETTER' licence plates do not allow me to buy my sutafed (and I do use it) off the shelf, because MANY CRIMINALS STEAL IT OFF THE SHELF, TO START MAKING THEIR METHAMPHETAMINES.

Are you a speed-kitchen cooker too?
Perhaps you should move to Brazil, or someplace.
Cracker

Festus, MO

#15 Jan 20, 2013
-freeYOURmind- wrote:
<quoted text> Of course they did but they are too busy following the agenda of the Bilderberg / Illuminati masters to notice! They've been running a lot of false flag ops lately with all of the "random" acts of violence covered by the MSM and other NWO stooges...all building up to a full ban on guns. They think they are just going to waltz right in and take our guns and then force us into all of the FEMA concentration camps that have been built for all of the recent "natural disasters"
Beautifully spoken , good post ......
Making

Santa Fe, NM

#16 Jan 20, 2013
Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautifully spoken , good post ......
the rounds in the asylum.
Cracker

Festus, MO

#17 Jan 20, 2013
Is Terrorist Obama and Holder still selling guns to the Cartels ?
Or still arming Terrorist's, while calling them Rebel's ?
Door King

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Jan 20, 2013
If grammar was part of a background check we wouldn't have a problem.
nope

Santa Fe, NM

#20 Jan 20, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe anything you want to, there were jewish skeptics too right up to and even after the Nazi's offered them nice, hot showers.
you are crazy.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#21 Jan 20, 2013
Uneducated anti-gunners. I really actually feel bad for them. They don't know any better.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#23 Jan 20, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe anything you want to, there were jewish skeptics too right up to and even after the Nazi's offered them nice, hot showers.
Those bars of stone soap should have been a clue. Velcommen to your new home.... "Arbeit Macht Frei"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Earthling-1 53,604
News 'John Wayne Day' in Texas Honors Actor's 108th ... 2 hr greymouser 117
News Protesters gather at Phoenix mosque under close... 6 hr Baron44 205
News State trooper claims Jim Bob Duggar LIED to him... Mon Tazo 4
News Cruz supports federal relief for Texas floods; ... Sun Synque 111
News Obama: TX, OK storms a reminder to prepare for ... May 31 Tazo 1
News Democrats blast border security money in Texas ... May 31 huey goins 5
More from around the web