SPCA of Texas and Hunt County Constab...

SPCA of Texas and Hunt County Constable to Seize Approximately 150 Dogs, Cats Today

There are 1 comment on the Gilmer Mirror story from Jul 23, 2014, titled SPCA of Texas and Hunt County Constable to Seize Approximately 150 Dogs, Cats Today. In it, Gilmer Mirror reports that:

Under the authority of the Hunt County Constable, the SPCA of Texas is seizing approximately 150 dogs and cats today from a property in Hunt County, north of Greenville, TX.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gilmer Mirror.

josette auldridge

Princeton, TX

#1 Jul 23, 2014
Good thing we have people that care about animal. I would love to know who on July 18 at 1 am came in my yard and stole my 8 month old red heeler puppy. They are some sorry people out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min jimi-yank 54,339
News Fort Worth officer accused of soliciting prosti... 33 min butters_ 1
News Anti-Gay Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Char... 1 hr Quest 4
Lipscomb County TX/OK line 6 hr SweetBabyJ791 1
News El Paso man to be executed Aug. 20 for slayings... (Apr '09) Sat David Wood is Inn... 254
News Meet the GOP's $5 million donor club Sat LeDuped 1
News Packing pistols: Is Texas safer with more licen... (Jul '11) Jul 30 Public farts 6
More from around the web