Rand Slams Bush Over Immigration "Act...

Rand Slams Bush Over Immigration "Act Of Love" Remarks

There are 749 comments on the CBS Local story from Apr 13, 2014, titled Rand Slams Bush Over Immigration "Act Of Love" Remarks. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush has drawn the ire of some of his fellow Republicans when he described illegal immigration in an interview as an "act of love" by people trying to provide for their families.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

FIFY

Kansas City, MO

#558 May 21, 2014
Amigo wrote:
<quoted text> VIVA to Operation Wet Back 2 - Si Se Puede you can start with me first!!! ;)
Sure we can accommodate you on that one....pack your bags jose...then will get ever other juan.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#560 May 21, 2014
dirtbag1958 wrote:
<quoted text> "PARASITE" jose
the mexicunt thinks he can fool us !
Memo From Turner

Tokyo, Japan

#563 May 21, 2014
FIFY wrote:
<quoted text>
Not our problem its yours and you are nothing but greedy slimy cowards for leaving your home countries. You fix it, you made the mess and besides its where you belong coward.
Unlike your family that stayed in their own country and fixed it. Oh wait. Your family came to the US for a better life. I guess the rules are different when you are involved.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#564 May 22, 2014
Jeb Bush is like another John McCain . A fake and a flip flopping moron!

Michele Bachman/ Sarah Palin 2016 !!!

Or the other way around.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#565 May 22, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>VIVA all the people who don't buy into your charade. Your attempts to stir the pot fall on deaf eas. Your wishful thinking is not going to come to fruition without serious repercussions.
Sarah Palin and Teddy R. 2016 !!!
FIFY

Kansas City, MO

#566 May 22, 2014
[QUOTE who="Amigo"No more bushes, clintons, or obamas !!! ;)[/QUOTE]

We agree.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#567 May 22, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike your family that stayed in their own country and fixed it. Oh wait. Your family came to the US for a better life. I guess the rules are different when you are involved.
Really ? You back again? Didn't you make a big enough fool out of yourself last time? Facts are; most legal citizens ancestors came here through Ellis Island. There was no welfare waiting. Very few of us were in gangs or criminals. The U.S. now host over 3,000,000 gang members and most of those foreign nationals who are in our country illegally. Most illegals come from a certain country whose army routinely fires upon our border patrol to assist drug smugglers. The same country which instructs it's citizens where to cross our Southern border and where and how to sign up for welfare. When I travel through the part of my city which has been taken over by illegals and I see the trash, gangs, graffiti, meth traffic, and welfare bums I'm not thinking these are people looking for a better life. I'm thinking these are people looking to drag down others with them.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#568 May 22, 2014
And furthermore, Spain sold all claims to all territory North of the Rio Grande before Mexico became independent. France also sold all claims to all American territories. Mexico had very opportunity to settle the South Western territories. Mexican citizens were not interested. Not till American citizens discovered gold in California and those recruited by Sam Houston made something out of Texas. And still to this day Mexicans cry that something was stolen from them. Had Santa Anna not started murdering Texans the U.S. government would not have stepped in and Texas would be an independent nation. Maybe the U.S government should have just let the whole situation play out and let the Texans take over the whole country of Mexico. After all it only took Cortez and 400 Spanish conquistadors to conquer the whole country of Mexico. That's saying a lot considering how little success the Spanish had conquering tribes with stone age technology North of the Rio Grande. Stop the welfare, dismantle the drug cartels and illegals are toast.
Memo From Turner

Tokyo, Japan

#569 May 22, 2014
RIP wrote:
<quoted text>Really ? You back again? Didn't you make a big enough fool out of yourself last time? Facts are; most legal citizens ancestors came here through Ellis Island. There was no welfare waiting. Very few of us were in gangs or criminals. The U.S. now host over 3,000,000 gang members and most of those foreign nationals who are in our country illegally. Most illegals come from a certain country whose army routinely fires upon our border patrol to assist drug smugglers. The same country which instructs it's citizens where to cross our Southern border and where and how to sign up for welfare. When I travel through the part of my city which has been taken over by illegals and I see the trash, gangs, graffiti, meth traffic, and welfare bums I'm not thinking these are people looking for a better life. I'm thinking these are people looking to drag down others with them.
Oh. So your family came to the US without documentation and went through the welcome center on Ellis Island. Here I thought you were a real American. I did not realize you were part of an earlier wave of invaders. It is funny how each wave of invaders complains about the wave that comes five minutes after them.

What do you suppose would happen if we put welcome centers on the southern border and told people they would have to wait a couple of hours and then have a better than 98% chance of being allowed entry? Do you seriously think we would have any undocumented Americans if that was the case?
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#570 May 22, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. So your family came to the US without documentation and went through the welcome center on Ellis Island. Here I thought you were a real American. I did not realize you were part of an earlier wave of invaders. It is funny how each wave of invaders complains about the wave that comes five minutes after them.
What do you suppose would happen if we put welcome centers on the southern border and told people they would have to wait a couple of hours and then have a better than 98% chance of being allowed entry? Do you seriously think we would have any undocumented Americans if that was the case?
Ellis Island...... invaders?

Was it illegal to enter this country through Ellis Island? Did the people that came through Ellis Island demand we learn their language and not the other way around? Did the people that came through Ellis Island lower our rate of pay, protest Washington, or came here just to work and send their money back to their home country? Did the people of Ellis Island have to sneak in?

Please, don't compare the two.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#571 May 22, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. So your family came to the US without documentation and went through the welcome center on Ellis Island. Here I thought you were a real American. I did not realize you were part of an earlier wave of invaders. It is funny how each wave of invaders complains about the wave that comes five minutes after them.
What do you suppose would happen if we put welcome centers on the southern border and told people they would have to wait a couple of hours and then have a better than 98% chance of being allowed entry? Do you seriously think we would have any undocumented Americans if that was the case?
Where did I say my ancestors had no documentation? And most immigrants were turned back from Ellis Island after waiting months to see if they would be allowed entry into the U.S. Most who were turned back didn't make it back to Europe. Just as most of the previous "invaders' from Europe never survived the trip. Like I said there was no welfare waiting for them and they could be deported at anytime even though they immigrated legally. So yeah there's a big double standard concerning the current wave of "invaders". I'd just like to see how long illegal aliens would last without welfare and the illegal drug trade. That's the suggestion that really get illegals and their advocates worked up. That's the key to ending illegal immigration. But enough about me. You were doing a fine job making an @$$ out of yourself on your own. Carry on.
Memo From Turner

Tokyo, Japan

#572 May 22, 2014
RIP wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I say my ancestors had no documentation? And most immigrants were turned back from Ellis Island after waiting months to see if they would be allowed entry into the U.S. Most who were turned back didn't make it back to Europe. Just as most of the previous "invaders' from Europe never survived the trip. Like I said there was no welfare waiting for them and they could be deported at anytime even though they immigrated legally. So yeah there's a big double standard concerning the current wave of "invaders". I'd just like to see how long illegal aliens would last without welfare and the illegal drug trade. That's the suggestion that really get illegals and their advocates worked up. That's the key to ending illegal immigration. But enough about me. You were doing a fine job making an @$$ out of yourself on your own. Carry on.
Oh your family did have documentation? I did not realize your family was recent immigrants. You do realize there was no documentation required until the 1920's? Did your family really come after that? You made it sound like you had roots in this country.

As far as waiting months months to see if they would be able to enter, you really should do some research. The average wait time at Eilis Island was between two and six hours.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#573 May 23, 2014
I don't know what kind of communist propaganda you read, but whatever school you went to, you should go ask for your money back. Actually there are welcome centers for illegals. They're called welfare offices. There's welcome centers for you too. They're called mental hospitals. The more you talk, the smarter I look. Carry on.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#574 May 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ellis Island...... invaders?
Was it illegal to enter this country through Ellis Island? Did the people that came through Ellis Island demand we learn their language and not the other way around? Did the people that came through Ellis Island lower our rate of pay, protest Washington, or came here just to work and send their money back to their home country? Did the people of Ellis Island have to sneak in?
Please, don't compare the two.
I think clueless gets compensated by la ratza to provoke true citizens and patriots because he himself is illegal or an anchor. Mostly HE MAKES NO SENSE or changes posters' comments to fit his agenda.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#575 May 23, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh your family did have documentation? I did not realize your family was recent immigrants. You do realize there was no documentation required until the 1920's? Did your family really come after that? You made it sound like you had roots in this country.
As far as waiting months months to see if they would be able to enter, you really should do some research. The average wait time at Eilis Island was between two and six hours.
Funny that the year 1920 is mentioned here. The very next year the U.S. passed a moratorium on immigration. Currently the U.S. is the third most populated country in the world. The U.S. accepts more legal immigrants than all other countries combined. Most from Mexico. Last I checked over 1,500,000 legal immigrants from Mexico each year. The number of illegal aliens from Mexico by far exceeds legal immigration. So the U.S. accepts more legal immigrants from Mexico each year than were ever accepted from the entire continent of Europe. Not including illegals. Furthermore the U.S. has accepted more immigrants from Mexico in the last 2 generations than were ever accepted from the entire continent of Europe throughout the history of the U.S. For the sake of all fairness and in the name of diversity their should be a moratorium on immigration from Mexico for all time. Or at least take away their welfare. If you really want to see illegals and their advocates cry just bring up the subject of ending the welfare.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#577 May 23, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. So your family came to the US without documentation and went through the welcome center on Ellis Island. Here I thought you were a real American. I did not realize you were part of an earlier wave of invaders. It is funny how each wave of invaders complains about the wave that comes five minutes after them.
What do you suppose would happen if we put welcome centers on the southern border and told people they would have to wait a couple of hours and then have a better than 98% chance of being allowed entry? Do you seriously think we would have any undocumented Americans if that was the case?
Memo, come on already. The people who came through Ellis Island did not have visas or documents, but they were given exams and were questioned, and yes, some were sent back home due to various reasons that deemed them unfit to remain. The one thing they did do was to come into this country abiding by the laws of the period. They asked for nothing more than to be given a chance. I have done research on my own family, and have seen records when they became naturalized. They wanted to be given the chance to become a part of the whole, and they did. Their children fought in many wars on my dad's side starting with the Spanish American War. They paid their dues...period. On my mom's side of the family, they were here around the time of the Revolutionary War, and much to my surprise part of the family homesteaded about 100 miles from where I live now. They were DAR members. I didn't know that either until I began my research. The rest of them settled in Illinois and Iowa. The point is, they came and complied with the laws that were on the books at the time. As a memeber of a soveriegn country, I see no reason why we shouldn't expect our laws to be enforced...nobody deserves special treatment.
Amigo

Waterford, CT

#578 May 23, 2014
VIVA our amigo Jeb Bush!!! ;)
President Arpaio

United States

#579 May 23, 2014
Amigo wrote:
Death for all illegal shitskins!!! ;)
Whatever you say..........

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#581 May 23, 2014
Amigo wrote:
<quoted text> We CAN afford them, because YOU morons pay for them!! LOL!!!
What happens when the spigot gets turned off, do you just cut and run and leave them to their own devices? Your type of child-rearing is detrimental to the well-being of children. Take care of your own.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#582 May 23, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> I think clueless gets compensated by la ratza to provoke true citizens and patriots because he himself is illegal or an anchor. Mostly HE MAKES NO SENSE or changes posters' comments to fit his agenda.
One of their arguments they think they have is comparing all these illegals to good people that moved here from other countries and became real Americans.

These Mexicans are lowering the wages for real Americans and turning this country into a bilingual nation. I resent that. I resent the billions we have to spend for our authorities to find, prosecute, imprison and remove these people destroying our country.

I went to a company today that had a new addition put on to their building. They installed brand new dock plates to unload trucks. The *&^% buttons to operate the dock plates were in English/ Spanish. This bilingual crap is what really pizzez me off the most. If you can't learn our language, GTF out of our country until you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
texas women smell of fart (Nov '09) 4 hr FART BUZZARDS 149
News No More Shopper Stalkers! - Bob Mills Furniture... 4 hr FART BUZZARDS 2
News Democrats enjoy rise in turnout, but still lag ... 9 hr FART LUMPS 8
News President Trump Wants the U.S. Military to Patr... 21 hr FART COMPACTORS 362
News Waco on guard after biker gang shootout leaves ... (May '15) Sun FART DAVIDSON 22
News Arizona, Texas send 400 troops to border after ... Apr 21 FART SPECIAL 91
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Apr 21 STEAMY FARTS 64,570