Another Reason Why Legalizing Undocumented Immigrants' Status Makes Sense

Full story: The Huffington Post

Luis Rosales of El Paso, Texas, chants as he marches to the Capitol in Austin, Texas, during the Texans Demand Immigration Reform march and rally on Friday Feb.
Comments
21 - 40 of 55 Comments Last updated Mar 9, 2013
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Resist Tyranny wrote:
<quoted text>
In fairness, scientific experimentation on adult beaners has demonstrated beyond dispute that their brains are smaller and less evolved than many other forms of life, to include primates, dolphins, and of course humans.
Don't forget trailer trash mullet wearing offsprings of crack whores. Their brains have been analyzed and found to have a high incident of alcohol which results in the desire to hit their spouses and deny them a full set of teeth their adult life. So what experiences can you share with the readers?
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another loser class in this country angry that they are being called out for being the losers that they are. Whether here or in their country of origin they were and are losers. Its the best your pathetic ilk can muster ... life long dependents of others ... just like children.
He is one of your type just baiting dumb people. Don't be fooled he is hater just like you. He seeks naive ignorant people in an effort to bait them.
DC Jose Luis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

POS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey wettback, I'm far above any standard of living that you are accustom to. None of what the government does affects my way of life. Financially, I'm pretty much set up for life. Unlike yourself, living pay check to paycheck, in a dead end job. If, I were to lose my job, I think I would retire, buy a motor coach, 20' bass boat then, be a lazy azz redneck. That would put me 15 years ahead of where others my age are able to do so. So, stay in
school, don't be a fool, peckerhead!!!
You have a job...hahahaahaha keep paying taxes hahaha I just hot another grant to work on my next project.
DC Jose Luis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Resist Tyranny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, how about first conquering that pile of dirty dishes. LOL
that's what i have your wife for after I do her. I'm a man I don't do dishes.
DC Jose Luis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another loser class in this country angry that they are being called out for being the losers that they are. Whether here or in their country of origin they were and are losers. Its the best your pathetic ilk can muster ... life long dependents of others ... just like children.
Just another euro polack mad they are no longer welcomed in the western hemisphere. You and your ilk and children will soon be deported and your four fathers forgotten.
DC Jose Luis

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Truth Speaker wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a dumbass hillbilly racist because he opposes allowing the subhuman, crude, violent, uneducated, thieving baby-spewing leeches and roaches from Mexico into the US? This wet back piece of mierde had been in this country since 86 and still can't speak English?! Jose Luis, you join a growing list of disgusting fools on this forum who actually believe that hispanics will someday be of consequence in America and that wet backs will
get amnesty. Never. You are ignm.
just another krackerback who thinks this is the best country in history that's only benefit around for about 200 years...hahahaha that's nothing not even a pimple on the butt of Azatlan.
POS

Boskoop, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

DC Jose Luis wrote:
<quoted text>
that's what i have your wife for after I do her. I'm a man I don't do dishes.
You still eat off the floor, Petro. That's why you don't do dishes.
Reportmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

DC Jose Luis wrote:
<quoted text>
just another krackerback who thinks this is the best country in history that's only benefit around for about 200 years...hahahaha that's nothing not even a pimple on the butt of Azatlan.
Hey buffoon, they are falling for your hate filled bait and changing monikers pretending to have support.
ronnie

Riverton, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

DC Jose Luis wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dumbass hillybilly racist, welcome to 2013 ,their called new americans. Now get your momma off my Macho Panson.
Wanting our laws enforced and our Country protected doesn't make anyone a hillbilly. The real bigot's and racist's are the ones who broke into my Country, stole their citizenship and don't deserve to speak on behalf of real Legal Patriotic Americans... STFU and go back to the hell hole you climbed out of.
Oldglory

Twentynine Palms, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

DC Jose Luis wrote:
<quoted text>
id rather support the new americans than euro trash. Get off our continent.
Oh, a reconquita freak! Weren't part of your ancestors from Spain? You know that so-called Euro trash?

No one owns an entire continent. The tribal ancestors of the Mexicans weren't indigenous to this country. They settled south of our border. The descendants of the tribes who were indigenous to this country are all full-fledged citizens of this country. Sorry bud, your homeland is south of here.
Oldglory

Twentynine Palms, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Too late wrote:
As the saying goes, it's too late to close barn door after the ows are gone. For yrs people couldn't hire enough of them. Now they're here, have a job and a decent life, you want to throw them .
Too expensive to deport all of them. Only solution is to legalize.
Wrong! Remove the incentives for them to remain here or continue to come here and they will self-deport like the jobs, benefits and birthright citizenship for their broods of anchors.

It isn't most regular law abiding Americans who hired them but some greedy employers and we will not stand for allowing them to remain here because of their lawbreaking.

No, it is much cheaper to deport them than to allow them to remain here. They are costing us billions in loss of American jobs, taxes and benefits. Not to mention the added stress this uncontrolled population growth brings to our social and natural resources.

“just B real.”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! Remove the incentives for them to remain here or continue to come here and they will self-deport like the jobs, benefits and birthright citizenship for their broods of anchors.
It isn't most regular law abiding Americans who hired them but some greedy employers and we will not stand for allowing them to remain here because of their lawbreaking.
No, it is much cheaper to deport them than to allow them to remain here. They are costing us billions in loss of American jobs, taxes and benefits. Not to mention the added stress this uncontrolled population growth brings to our social and natural resources.
Thank you!
Well said
Reportmaster

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, a reconquita freak! Weren't part of your ancestors from Spain? You know that so-called Euro trash?
No one owns an entire continent. The tribal ancestors of the Mexicans weren't indigenous to this country. They settled south of our border. The descendants of the tribes who were indigenous to this country are all full-fledged citizens of this country. Sorry bud, your homeland is south of here.
Don't let the buffoon fool you. He is mullet wearing trailer trash hater. He pretends to be Mexican to fool naive people into hating like him. If you visit El Paso you can find him. He is a vile midget and will be wearing green tights on Saint Pattys day.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

need to check for ties to cartels when hiring illegal aliens. where there is an illegal aliens there will be other crime as well.
DC Jose Luis

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

tomin cali wrote:
need to check for ties to cartels when hiring illegal aliens. where there is an illegal aliens there will be other crime as well.
like your momma and sister getting pimped out.
Donny Brook

Bastrop, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

We are not going to get rid of the 11 to 20 million estimated illegal aliens in this country. The best proposal I have heard so far is the one put forth by Senator Rubio. Before any of you start blathering, please read his proposal, but in a nutshell nothing would happen until the border was SEALED. All felons and some other criminals would be shipped out. None of the illegals would get a Green Card (GC) until they registered, paid back taxes, and paid an, as yet unspecified fine. Somewhere between 8 and 10-years after registering they could apply for a GC. They could work, pay taxes, but not participate in Social Security while they are waiting for legal resident status, but they would have to wait until all applicants on the list for legal resident status, before they registered, are admitted and given their GC, thus the 8 to 10 years. Five years after receiving their GC they could apply for citizenship and education in certain fields (math, science, medical) would get favored treatment.
What we all need to remember is that like our white trash, black ghetto rats and gangbangers, and Hispanic barrio bums, cartel employees, and shoot and run banditos, the illegals in this country have a little of each, but do not represent all. Some of you will have to go back to school, get job training, or join the military to stay competitive with the illegals, once they are registered and waiting for the GC. And some of you useless illegals will have to pack a go home, because one the border is sealed and the program in place, welfare disappears to those who have made a career of welfare and you won’t be allowed to register. You know who you are, because you were useless in your home country and nothing has changed.
Donny Brook

Bastrop, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget trailer trash mullet wearing offsprings of crack whores. Their brains have been analyzed and found to have a high incident of alcohol which results in the desire to hit their spouses and deny them a full set of teeth their adult life. So what experiences can you share with the readers?
Sorry pally, but spousal abuse and murdered women along with murdered, maimed, and just injured kids are pretty much the domain of our drunken and doped up southern neighbors. FBI stats support that claim. And I'm not even counting the deaths caused by Latino drunken drivers and the small children and grandmas killed by cowards doing 40 mph drive bys and shooting up homes.
Donny Brook

Bastrop, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Lawnmowermaster wrote:
<quoted text>
He is one of your type just baiting dumb people. Don't be fooled he is hater just like you. He seeks naive ignorant people in an effort to bait them.
MasteredbyLawnMowers: I imagine you can pick out a hater because you are one.

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

People need to understand if,what could be 30 million, illegals are legalized ,wages will take a dive. This is what happens anytime you have a larger number of people looking for work than there are jobs. This is fact.
If you have 100 people for 10 jobs, wages go down.
If you have 10 people for 100 jobs, wages go up.
snatchos

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

The Sin City Cat wrote:
People need to understand if,what could be 30 million, illegals are legalized ,wages will take a dive. This is what happens anytime you have a larger number of people looking for work than there are jobs. This is fact.
If you have 100 people for 10 jobs, wages go down.
If you have 10 people for 100 jobs, wages go up.
THATS A MYTH, AN OLD WIFES TALE. GO GET A JOB LOSER AND GET OFF WELFARE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••