Senator Harry Reid Supports Giving Il...

Senator Harry Reid Supports Giving Illegal Aliens Tax Credits for Kids Not Even Living in US

There are 2 comments on the Townhall story from Oct 30, 2013, titled Senator Harry Reid Supports Giving Illegal Aliens Tax Credits for Kids Not Even Living in US. In it, Townhall reports that:

U.S. Rep. Sam Johnson, R-Texas, left, wants to end the practice of giving illegal immigrants tax credits for kids, but U.S. Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev., won't let the House-approved measure H.R. 556 through the Senate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Townhall.

ronnie

Saint George, UT

#1 Oct 30, 2013
His Senility is finally showing it's colors in this old goat. We have no American leadership anymore. This old dog making decisions for me? Insane.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#2 Oct 30, 2013
Taxpayers should not have to foot the bill for these criminals and their anchor babies. Throw them all back across the border where they belong, and they can take Harry the Nazi Reid with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Legends of Tejano deserve equal billing 4 hr Andale 24
News Nielsen Talks Tough On Immigration During First... 11 hr Laredo 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 hr doG mnaDed lyHo i... 64,310
News House and Senate tax bills treat disaster victi... Thu Ms Sassy 2
News California lawmaker resigns after bathroom sex ... Thu Laredo 2
News Homeland Security chief lauds Texas 'sanctuary ... Wed Fart Calzones 2
News Police shoot driver outside Capitol after chase (Oct '13) Dec 9 Paul Bearer 185
More from around the web