Study: US spewing 50% more methane th...

Study: US spewing 50% more methane than EPA says

There are 2 comments on the WOI story from Nov 25, 2013, titled Study: US spewing 50% more methane than EPA says. In it, WOI reports that:

An anonymous caller warned authorities Monday that his roommate was on his way to Yale University to shoot people, leading officials to lock down the Ivy League campus as police searched for a gunman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOI.

litesong

Everett, WA

#1 Nov 25, 2013
Years of rumors (circulated by energy industry?) that man-made emissions of methane had decreased, seem not to be such, as the article suggests.

Also, energy companies don't mind rate-payers paying for gas NOT delivered to homes, in another article:
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/11/22/i-team-...

From the article:
Gas that is leaking under these roadways is obviously not getting into homes. Ratepayers, however, are still paying for this so called lost and unaccounted for gas.
ha-ha-ho-ho

Stockholm, NJ

#2 Dec 1, 2013
it is FART-MAN to blame smelly-smelly or might it be all the LIMBERGER-MEAT-MILK PIES w/ PRUNE SURPRIZE that everyone is eating..PLUMES of FUMES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prescription skin cancer cream Aldara has horri... (Oct '06) 9 min Anonymous 2,156
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min mdbuilder 62,904
News 2 Texas Democratic congressmen boycotting Trump... 4 hr Cuddles6201 2
News 'Beautiful Wall' a Tough Task Patchy border bar... 8 hr Mints376 8
News It's Open Season on Alligators (Apr '11) Tue Willie Granville 3
News Bill aims to cut off aid to countries that don'... Tue tomin cali 4
News The Brief: Who will pay for criminal justice re... Tue jum 1
More from around the web