Good Charlotte's Benji Madden Slams K...

Good Charlotte's Benji Madden Slams Kelly Clarkson In Blog, The...

There are 597 comments on the Vh1.com story from Sep 29, 2005, titled Good Charlotte's Benji Madden Slams Kelly Clarkson In Blog, The.... In it, Vh1.com reports that:

Rocker may not have understood that Clarkson's comments about Hilary Duff were in jest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vh1.com.

la la la

Cockermouth, UK

#745 Mar 23, 2007
i watched good charlotte last night and they suck! telling her she had a fat ass is horrable and probably made his fans think argh no! im fat and go to extreme lengths to diet, coz sadly, they believe they could get him! he's a poser anyway!
black hark

Hull, UK

#746 Mar 30, 2007
well hows my gerls native indans models hows tara you can stop covering yore boobs now willeam,s skin,, span, and scotland,,, fuck england. and prescot mp and johnson mp kill kids in sam pedro and dipolog sony com; phill, past the sele date, see you in heven on day \i/ look up the monds in west wiscon\i/sin yores stephen wight egel atkinson, kingston upon hull england,
eduard_dignity

Cuauhtémoc, Mexico

#747 Jun 24, 2007
hi kelly is good and hilary is better everybody.good charlotte solo toca bien por que son unos idiot

“Buy My December in stores now!”

Since: Jun 07

KCkellyville

#748 Jun 27, 2007
kat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree except I think she sucks all together.
Go to hell loser.

KCkellyville

#749 Jun 27, 2007
Hilary Duff is an anorexic loser. I hate her. I used to like her when I didn't know any better. I have to say she should stick to acting.

KCkellyville

#750 Jun 27, 2007
eduard_dignity wrote:
hi kelly is good and hilary is better everybody.good charlotte solo toca bien por que son unos idiot
Kelly es mas mature que los demas. She's the best.
angels blues

UK

#751 Jul 5, 2007
wat she doing in span..
black and blue in the pool with the
gerls
hows blue eyes native indan ?^O^
STEEL O MISISIP.
CAR-LYN

Los Angeles, CA

#752 Jul 5, 2007
GOOD CHARLOTTE ROCKS THEY ARE THE BEST HOPE THEY NEVER STOP SINGING AND ROCKING THERE HARDEST
YOU ROCK HARD KEEP IT THAT WAY

Since: Apr 07

Small Town Texas

#753 Jul 9, 2007
You guys, he has knocked up Nicole Richie :-)

Their baby is gonna be ugly!
swallow the sun

New Castle, CO

#754 Aug 21, 2007
c_r_a_z_y wrote:
I heard about that o_o but every thing was ok it's cool that they care about hil ^_^ i hate when my friends say they hate her!! because i think she is cool ^_^ and everyone should love her tooo
yet again another moron that thinx that everyone should like what she likes. how pathetic.
The Fat Controller

Australia

#755 Aug 24, 2007
I would buy Hilary's record just to look at her purty face and listen to her purty voice. I don't think I need a Kelly Clarkson CD as I have enough beer coasters.
swallow the sun

New Castle, CO

#756 Aug 31, 2007
i dont like good charlotte. i think kelly can some what sing...but she's just another pop solo artist. i dont see anything special in either of them in my opinion.
swallow the sun

New Castle, CO

#758 Sep 3, 2007
punk seems pretty hard 2 pull off these days. avril lavigne, hilary duff, good charlotte, sum41 basically killed it.
swallow the sun

New Castle, CO

#759 Sep 3, 2007
Hana wrote:
Hilary is much better than Kelly. At least she is not fat. And if I was her. I would give the laugh to Kelly. She's just a rooky that got help, and she forgot who helped her. How sad. She got problems of her own she needs to take care before she starts hanging with the big doggs! Hilary, Gurl that is not compatition! She had nothing compared to you.
you know, hilary was already famous. that's how she got in to the music buisness in the first place. kelly went on american idol and won...so therefore she had to be good.

i'm personally not a fan of either of those grls. but at least kelly isnt anorexic, doesnt write her own songs, and doesnt try to sex up her image just to save her job. i think hilary's patheitc.

and the whole "fat" thing. Kelly isnt fat. she's not skinny like hilary is. and being skinny is a damn bad thing at that. so, over all, kelly's better in my opinion.
Punk girl

Kuwait

#760 Oct 5, 2007
All of you Hilary Fans are just a bunch of extreme loosers! Kelly Clarkson won a grammy award, she became an American Idol and her no. 1 hit, Since U Been Gone was named as the best hit in 2004! KELLY ROX!!!!! Even though she's fat, she has a perky personality and her song Never Again rox! Stranger, Hilary's song is such a pain to hear! Kelly also got more awards than hilary. hilary is a girly girl. and she fought with lindsay lohan just because she dated aaron cater. Kelly did not fight with another celebraty because she dated the same guy she loved. Kelly Clarkson is the best artist ever no matter what!!!!!!
Whitney

Bellevue, NE

#761 Oct 5, 2007
Punk girl wrote:
All of you Hilary Fans are just a bunch of extreme loosers! Kelly Clarkson won a grammy award, she became an American Idol and her no. 1 hit, Since U Been Gone was named as the best hit in 2004! KELLY ROX!!!!! Even though she's fat, she has a perky personality and her song Never Again rox! Stranger, Hilary's song is such a pain to hear! Kelly also got more awards than hilary. hilary is a girly girl. and she fought with lindsay lohan just because she dated aaron cater. Kelly did not fight with another celebraty because she dated the same guy she loved. Kelly Clarkson is the best artist ever no matter what!!!!!!
I'm 100% with ya! Except I don't really think that kelly is per say "fat" but no she isn't AS skinny as others but that is totally OK!
ImWithTheDrummer 94

Hollis, NY

#762 Oct 22, 2007
I used to really love them...i mean EVERTHING up until goodd mrning revival wass really good...asfer that......,wow.........*whistl ewhisle*...CRASH. they just really suck all of the sudden. they should stop trying to be posers. like...for example......in dancle floor anthem- i dont wanna be in love, hes like "but most SUCKAS HATED"(???????) and whate withthe hand thing..he looks like a reluctant karate kid. also, they are cramming 3images into one cd........wannabe black...goth adn electronica....it just doesnt work.....GC...I HATE YOU!!
Justine

United States

#763 Oct 30, 2007
samsung wrote:
Hey, this forum looks like a place for young people. If you want more El Paso and regional events you can catch REmix TV on Telemundo Sundays at 5 p.m.
It is a bilingual variety show for the southwest youth.
Watch it and let us know what you think by logging on to our website at rmxtv.com
Also we are hosting an event this THursday, Feb. 9 at Club Zone beginnign at 9 p.m.
Kings One (THe original Kumbia Kings) Will be performing live.
Oh my GOD, that is SOOOO interesting, right guys? Why would anyone advertise something like this on a punk forum? This isn't exactly the target audience for a super FASCINATING "bilingual variety show", is it?
Whitney

Bellevue, NE

#764 Oct 30, 2007
I have never heard good charlotte
swallow the sun

Denver, CO

#765 Oct 31, 2007
"punk girl" huh? if you're so 'punk', then why are you listening to "kelly Clarkson"? instead of real punk groups like 'the sex pistols''new york dolls' and 'Ramones'?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First openly gay Texas A&M student president ho... 3 hr Truth 2
News Undocumented women, desperate to avoid ICE, are... 4 hr PayupSucka 29
News Paul Ryan budget proposal threatens housing aid... 6 hr jonjedi 114
bad seeds just maybe whats next will trump ryne... 8 hr crazy thing ever ... 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Bbzzoo 63,543
News Couple's dream home a 10-year legal nightmare (Jan '07) 10 hr NeverTratonAgain 25
News Prescription skin cancer cream Aldara has horri... (Oct '06) 11 hr Richard 2,164
More from around the web