Good Charlotte's Benji Madden Slams K...

Good Charlotte's Benji Madden Slams Kelly Clarkson In Blog, The...

There are 597 comments on the Vh1.com story from Sep 29, 2005, titled Good Charlotte's Benji Madden Slams Kelly Clarkson In Blog, The.... In it, Vh1.com reports that:

Rocker may not have understood that Clarkson's comments about Hilary Duff were in jest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vh1.com.

First Prev
of 30
Next Last
c_r_a_z_y

Gresham, OR

#1 Jan 24, 2006
I heard about that o_o but every thing was ok it's cool that they care about hil ^_^ i hate when my friends say they hate her!! because i think she is cool ^_^ and everyone should love her tooo
monkey Lover

Donna, TX

#2 Jan 25, 2006
c_r_a_z_y wrote:
I heard about that o_o but every thing was ok it's cool that they care about hil ^_^ i hate when my friends say they hate her!! because i think she is cool ^_^ and everyone should love her tooo
I know what you mean. My friends are the exact same way they like all hate her guts
who cares

AOL

#3 Feb 3, 2006
Well, Benji was just standing up for a friend yes he may of misunderstood it but when he learned what she meant he "stated" what he was doing. Now about the thing with everyone should love Hilary, well I do not love her and I do not want to love her; No it is not because she is dating Joel I just have no respect for people like her. People have opinions, which is their right.
Shinquia

AOL

#4 Feb 6, 2006
Well, I heard that Kelly and Benji were spotted in NY City, on New Years, making out and laughing at teh stroke of midnight.
Then they were seen heading off to a hotel room.....
samsung

El Paso, TX

#5 Feb 6, 2006
Hey, this forum looks like a place for young people. If you want more El Paso and regional events you can catch REmix TV on Telemundo Sundays at 5 p.m.
It is a bilingual variety show for the southwest youth.
Watch it and let us know what you think by logging on to our website at rmxtv.com
Also we are hosting an event this THursday, Feb. 9 at Club Zone beginnign at 9 p.m.
Kings One (THe original Kumbia Kings) Will be performing live.
fraudcatcher

San Jose, CA

#6 Feb 6, 2006
Hillary Duff is older than she states and htis story will break by an Hollywood insider in a few weeks reports say she's 26 and her sister is 31-more to come.
fraudcatcher

San Jose, CA

#7 Feb 6, 2006
kelly Clarkson has found out the truth as Hillary's friends have turned their backs not wanting to live the lie created by her mother.
alexis

AOL

#8 Feb 9, 2006
hilaryduff is i 26 not she is seventeen and she could stop detaing joe becuse he is goth she has stily
audrey

Canada

#9 Feb 9, 2006
Omg! Hilary dating Joel?? U have got 2 be kidding!
audrey

Canada

#10 Feb 9, 2006
omg omg omg
Renagade

Spring, TX

#11 Feb 10, 2006
i REALLY IN TRULY THINK HILARY AND KELLY AUGHT TO START DATING YEA1 YEA1
Hana

Honolulu, HI

#12 Feb 10, 2006
Hilary is much better than Kelly. At least she is not fat. And if I was her. I would give the laugh to Kelly. She's just a rooky that got help, and she forgot who helped her. How sad. She got problems of her own she needs to take care before she starts hanging with the big doggs! Hilary, Gurl that is not compatition! She had nothing compared to you.
kyle

AOL

#13 Feb 10, 2006
Kelly's much better than Hilary. She has also sold WAY more albums than her. So I guess that just goes 2 show who's more popular. And 4 the record, Kelly doesn't look fat, she looks alot better than Hilary.
Belen

Macon, GA

#14 Feb 13, 2006
Even though I love Hil to the point that I would work my but off to go to one of her concerts I think that everyone has there own oppinion and it's their personal life if thay hate her. Which they shouldn't.
My Chance

United States

#15 Feb 13, 2006
It's rare that I click on one of these, and even more rare that I actually share my opinion, but I have always wanted to when it comes to Hilary, and to Kelly.

I think it matters very little what Hilary thinks of Kelly, and vice versa. I have respect for Hilary because she seems to have stayed true to herself and seems to have set high standards for herself. But SHE IS NOT A SINGER. She is an actress. And trust me, I know a good singer when I hear one.

Kelly, on the other hand, has one of the strongest, most amazing voices on the planet. It might as well be a fact. She beat thousands of others on American Idol, and in seasons since, no one has come close. She is meant to be a performer.
kat

United States

#16 Feb 14, 2006
My Chance wrote:
It's rare that I click on one of these, and even more rare that I actually share my opinion, but I have always wanted to when it comes to Hilary, and to Kelly.

I think it matters very little what Hilary thinks of Kelly, and vice versa. I have respect for Hilary because she seems to have stayed true to herself and seems to have set high standards for herself. But SHE IS NOT A SINGER. She is an actress. And trust me, I know a good singer when I hear one.

Kelly, on the other hand, has one of the strongest, most amazing voices on the planet. It might as well be a fact. She beat thousands of others on American Idol, and in seasons since, no one has come close. She is meant to be a performer.

I agree except I think she sucks all together.
Belen

Macon, GA

#17 Feb 14, 2006
do you have to be neggative about everything kat
kat

United States

#18 Feb 14, 2006
Belen wrote:
do you have to be neggative about everything kat
Ahh... not everything. Just most.
Tsunami Shijyo

Tempe, AZ

#19 Feb 16, 2006
I really hate Good Charlotte! I hate poser punks!
kat

United States

#20 Feb 16, 2006
Tsunami Shijyo wrote:
I really hate Good Charlotte! I hate poser punks!
Ahh... I could go either way on Good Charlotte:
I like them b/c of some of their songs, but then again they are kind of big time posers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: Findings in same-sex vs biological paren... 3 hr Gremlin 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 hr OzRitz 54,328
News University of Texas launches system-wide study ... 18 hr eyes of texas 18
News The Tea Party Isn 't Dead Yet (Jul '13) Mon Gruden Face 26
News Jane Fonda and her dog Tulea are inseparable as... Mon Donny Brook 1
News Planned Parenthood official says no profit from... Mon Dony Brook 1
News Obama plan on immigration gets cold reception a... Sun ronnie 4
More from around the web