East Texas emergency officials brace ...

East Texas emergency officials brace for torrent of evacuees

There are 1 comment on the Tyler Morning Telegraph story from Aug 28, 2012, titled East Texas emergency officials brace for torrent of evacuees. In it, Tyler Morning Telegraph reports that:

East Texas isn't hurricane country, but emergency officials are primed for the worst as Tropical Storm Isaac prepares to assault the Gulf Coast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tyler Morning Telegraph.

The Lone Ranger

Tyler, TX

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Aw, crap, here we go again. We're still dealing witht the riff-raff who stayed here after Ike and Katrina.

I'm okay with helping those really in need. The state governments should set up safe, adequate shelter somewhere out in the boondocks with adequate food rations, emergency clinics, and water. Then, send them back home once the electricity is back on.

Last time this happened there were hundreds of scary criminals milling about an emergency shelter about a mile away from where I live. Better get my shotguns ready tonight in case that happens again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican John Boehner calls Ted Cruz 'Lucifer... 1 hr American 1 5
News Police: Woman did 'topless handstand' 2 hr Not Surprised 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IB DaMann 58,767
News North Carolina fight over transgender rights, b... 3 hr Mates on the Run 9
News Five Hurt As Tornados Rip Through Grayson County Wed Reichsfuhrer von ... 2
News Fool Me Once, Shame on You (May '06) Wed Truth 10
News Texas bites back with annual a pest festsa Wed roy 1
More from around the web