Syrian regime's air power keeps rebel...

Syrian regime's air power keeps rebels in check

There are 37 comments on the KTVN Reno story from Apr 12, 2013, titled Syrian regime's air power keeps rebels in check. In it, KTVN Reno reports that:

12, 2012 file photo, an elderly Syrian man smokes a cigarette as he stands next to a residential building destroyed in a government airstrike, in Maaret Misreen, near Idlib, Syria.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVN Reno.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Syrian

New London, CT

#21 Apr 14, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
The big difference is Assad is fighting them in his own Country.
Yes, and Obama would fight AlQaeda right here if they ever pulled that same crap on American soil!
Oliver Cromwell

Glasgow, UK

#22 Apr 14, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, and Obama would fight AlQaeda right here if they ever pulled that same crap on American soil!
Thats the point,if the Queens area of New York was taken over by terrorists it would be in flames within the hour,there wouldn't be any talk of Obama is killing his own people,it would be another Fallujah.
orion

Stellenbosch, South Africa

#23 Apr 14, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the point,if the Queens area of New York was taken over by terrorists it would be in flames within the hour,there wouldn't be any talk of Obama is killing his own people,it would be another Fallujah.
It might come very soon, that is why Homeland Security has been buying billions of rounds of hollow point ammo.
Can't wait!!
Oliver Cromwell

Glasgow, UK

#24 Apr 14, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> It might come very soon, that is why Homeland Security has been buying billions of rounds of hollow point ammo.
Can't wait!!
I wouldn't wish that carnage on anyone but maybe thats the only thing that will stop those New World order madmen.
Falcon

UK

#25 Apr 14, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't wish that carnage on anyone but maybe thats the only thing that will stop those New World order madmen.
Oh it most certainly is coming, its the ultimate agenda for those who pull the strings... its their goal to have the financial state of the world collapse and have a situation where only two extremities exist, one of complete power and wealth, and the other of impoverishment and suppression. They want to degrade the masses to total ignorance and control them. As you see the quality of services are steadily going down the tube, these psychopaths want all skills to dry up and live in the dark ages. A time when there were the absolute aristocracy and their serfs, and the only thing in between was a brutal security force. Beware ww2 will look like child's play in the last days!!
BBB

New Delhi, India

#26 Apr 14, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you do that. They are looking for volunteers and cannon fodder. Or do you want to do that from your bedroon in sunny India?
You r the true terrorist minded person who thinks only true Muslim is you. who r you to label Shia are not muslims, or you think Muslim started from your mother. Shut your ass and get killed in Syria to get 72 Virgins, may be one may not be virgin out of 72 as your father would have already ducked her.
BBB

New Delhi, India

#27 Apr 14, 2013
kaka wrote:
<quoted text>he son of dog assad hafiz has killes 70000 sunnies.i will also fight along side FSA and hang bashar assad son of alawaties .
True Indian terrorist, why not bomb your home , kill your 72 Virgins staying with you, I know why they r still Virgins as u fk only boys, if so much eager to die come to the land of Syria,
BBB

New Delhi, India

#28 Apr 14, 2013
BBB wrote:
<quoted text>
You r the true terrorist minded person who thinks only true Muslim is you. who r you to label Shia are not muslims, or you think Muslim started from your mother. Shut your ass and get killed in Syria to get 72 Virgins, may be one may not be virgin out of 72 as your father would have already ducked her.

My comments r towards kaka terrorist,
BBB

New Delhi, India

#29 Apr 14, 2013
kaka wrote:
<quoted text>you are just an agent of iran and u shias are non muslims.just like bashr assad family who is dictator and forcibly holds presidentship.
so your Saudi, u think is the best democratic country, or is it qutar, shut up your big mouth, you fool , you r the true terrorist, Indian gov will be happy to know your identity,
Polly

London, UK

#31 Apr 14, 2013
The war in Syria is a trap for Arabs to finish each other.Everybody in the world knows how stupid arabs are. They just destroy each other. Imagine a man like Emir of Qatar who overthrows his own father. It is just like sleeping with your father's wife. So what can you expect of a man like that with no morals.
Dubya

United States

#32 Apr 14, 2013
I thought Qatar was a democracy. How can they be an ally and not a democracy? Somebody's been lying to me again.
Oliver Cromwell

Glasgow, UK

#33 Apr 14, 2013
Dubya wrote:
I thought Qatar was a democracy. How can they be an ally and not a democracy? Somebody's been lying to me again.
LOL,all your life.
Syrian

New London, CT

#34 Apr 15, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#35 Apr 17, 2013
Dubya wrote:
LOL!!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#36 Apr 21, 2013
Dubya wrote:
Could it be the media??
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#37 Apr 21, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Could it be the media??
Most of what they report is propaganda,you know about the Hunger strike at Gitmo,it hasn't been reported once as far as i know on the BBC or SKY,now that says it all.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#38 Apr 21, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of what they report is propaganda,you know about the Hunger strike at Gitmo,it hasn't been reported once as far as i know on the BBC or SKY,now that says it all.
Yep! It's all just a bunch of hot air.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Dudley 64,116
News Bannon: Gillibrand's shot at Clinton 'an earthq... 4 hr Rick Perry s Closet 1
Need money exploit anyone even if they are in j... 7 hr Tainting and enti... 2
News Legends of Tejano deserve equal billing 11 hr Insider 20
News The Latest: Trump pledges full support for shoo... Nov 17 RIP 4
Twitter bios Nov 16 Research and Deve... 1
News More 'biblical" rain coming to Texas? A leading... Nov 16 L Craig s Hush Pu... 10
More from around the web