91-year-old Congressman loses Texas G...

91-year-old Congressman loses Texas GOP primary: 'I just got whipped'

There are 39 comments on the Christian Science Monitor story from May 27, 2014, titled 91-year-old Congressman loses Texas GOP primary: 'I just got whipped'. In it, Christian Science Monitor reports that:

Rep. Ralph Hall mingles with fellow veterans at a 'Band of Brothers' happy hour he attends nearly every week in his hometown of Rockwall, Texas, April 11. The 91-year-old Texas Republican talks about wanting to fix Obamacare and fight EPA regulations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Christian Science Monitor.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#31 Jun 12, 2014
carey529 wrote:
too bad this hasn't happened to Rangel, Conyers and Cummings
How about every black congressperson? Then you'd be ecstatic.
Jose Cervantes

Rockwall, TX

#32 Jun 12, 2014
Devin Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>Don't use junior high names, refute what I say. You can't.

If White Europeans hadn't established Western Civilization in what is now North America, Indians would still be practicing a hunter-gatherer existence, and the Aztecs would still be sacrificing thousands of people on top of stone pyramids. Do you really think that they would have developed the airplane, the semi-conductor chip, or any semblance of modern civilization on their own?? Didn't think so........

Mexicons and all indigenous would-be migrants: stay south of the Rio Grande, this is not your land!!!!
You're a pathetic idiot who probably loves tex mex and calls it Mexican food.
Has probably benefited by hiring Mexicans to do yard work or construction work, or you might be one of thousands feeling paranoid because we are the fastest growing ethnic group and our vote will determine who takes the driver seat: squirm baby squirm ,
Greetings from your favorite "alien"

Location hidden

#33 Jun 12, 2014
Storm Warning wrote:
one more face lift for pelosi and she can have a same self marriage
One more brain implant and you'd have one brain.

Location hidden

#34 Jun 12, 2014
Old Timer wrote:
Sad, Ralph was a good congressman
And he was just getting started too.

Location hidden

#35 Jun 12, 2014
Devin Robertson wrote:
White Western civilization is not fit for non-whites, They Don't Deserve to live here. America was founded By White People For White People, and we are to be the benefactors of the native Indians. That's it. The lesser races can go back to their native lands and suffer under their corrupt regimes, they bring nothing to the table but crime and diseases, along with their sub-par IQ.
Suck it, Bob, you're just a pandering fool who fancies yourself to be morally superior just because you're rooting for the dispossession of White Men in America.
David, when you get a moment, gofuckyourself.

Location hidden

#36 Jun 12, 2014
Devin Robertson wrote:
The little hebe from Virginia, Eric "Open Border" Cantor, got the boot today. Along with Ralph Hall, that's a good @ss-whoopin' from the TEA Party stalwarts. Good riddance to both of those idiots.....
Well at least you're open about being a sub-human bigoted microbe. Careful you don't drown in your own verbal vomit.

Ya know, I tell my wife there are sleazy unreconstructed bigots like you on Topix, and she won't believe such life forms still exist. You will be Exhibit A.

Location hidden

#37 Jun 12, 2014
Storm Warning wrote:
Mexico should be destroyed
Only if you're within range.

Location hidden

#38 Jun 12, 2014
Devin Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this "we" BS, have you got an underage girl in your pocket?? The only thing coming out of mexico is crime, drunkenness, diseases, and sub-IQ morons who can't speak/read English.
What this country needs is more White immigrants from North Western Europe, New Zealand, and Australia. America doesn't need third-rate mestizo-scum who just want to get on welfare.
What hell it must be to be you.

Location hidden

#39 Jun 12, 2014
Devin Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't use junior high names, refute what I say. You can't.
If White Europeans hadn't established Western Civilization in what is now North America, Indians would still be practicing a hunter-gatherer existence, and the Aztecs would still be sacrificing thousands of people on top of stone pyramids. Do you really think that they would have developed the airplane, the semi-conductor chip, or any semblance of modern civilization on their own?? Didn't think so........
Mexicons and all indigenous would-be migrants: stay south of the Rio Grande, this is not your land!!!!
I mistakenly called you David. Sorry. I meant Devin of course, you stillborn amoeba.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#41 Jun 12, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Well at least you're open about being a sub-human bigoted microbe. Careful you don't drown in your own verbal vomit.
Ya know, I tell my wife there are sleazy unreconstructed bigots like you on Topix, and she won't believe such life forms still exist. You will be Exhibit A.
You have a wife? Wow!

Undoubtedly she shares your values.

Does she look like a cross between Nancy Pelosi and Helen Thomas?

Stupid idiot.... you want to keep family members out of the discussion then never, ever, mention them. When you do, you make them fair game for anyone, or anything.

But then, whoever said liberals were smart, right?
Devin Robertson

Texarkana, TX

#42 Jun 12, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Well at least you're open about being a sub-human bigoted microbe. Careful you don't drown in your own verbal vomit.
You bring nothing to the table but emotional rhetoric. I bring FACTs about the development of Western Civilization in North America. The degenerate moths from the far south are drawn to the welfare from the White Man, why else would they come here?? Begone with you, foul beast!!
Devin Robertson

Texarkana, TX

#43 Jun 12, 2014
Jose Cervantes wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a pathetic idiot who probably loves tex mex and calls it Mexican food.
Has probably benefited by hiring Mexicans to do yard work or construction work, or you might be one of thousands feeling paranoid because we are the fastest growing ethnic group and our vote will determine who takes the driver seat: squirm baby squirm ,
Greetings from your favorite "alien"
This White Man doesn't eat in restaurants, I make my own meals and do my own yardwork/handywork. I don't need a mexicon to do anything for me. You need the White Man to give you his money, you're weak and inferior. Get down on your knees and lick up the spit I spew on your race, you wretched animal.

Location hidden

#44 Jun 13, 2014
Devin Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
You bring nothing to the table but emotional rhetoric. I bring FACTs about the development of Western Civilization in North America. The degenerate moths from the far south are drawn to the welfare from the White Man, why else would they come here?? Begone with you, foul beast!!
I think your greatest purpose in life is to be an organ donor. Parts are needed now.

Foul Beast

Location hidden

#45 Jun 13, 2014
Devin Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
This White Man doesn't eat in restaurants, I make my own meals and do my own yardwork/handywork. I don't need a mexicon to do anything for me. You need the White Man to give you his money, you're weak and inferior. Get down on your knees and lick up the spit I spew on your race, you wretched animal.
Okay deluded microbe, now it's time for you to return to your intimate affair with the business end of a flagpole.
Devin Robertson

Texarkana, TX

#46 Jun 14, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Okay deluded microbe, now it's time for you to return to your intimate affair with the business end of a flagpole.
Any consideration of the costs vs. benefits of immigration — or of a multiracial society in general — must absolutely consider the costs incurred at the most basic, most personal, and most fundamental human level. After all, humans are living, breathing organisms —“economic growth” or other issues are important only insofar as they influence real, living humans and human interests. A people do not “benefit” from “X” if “X” results in that people’s displacement and their replacement by others to an extent equivalent to mass murder.

Genetically, mass alien immigration is genocide. Similarly, a multicultural, multiracial society that manages the demographic eclipse of its majority population is also practicing genocide. These are facts which cannot be responsibly evaded.

But such issues are far above your intellectual comprehension. Back into your lair, Faux Wolf!!
kk kkkk

Haslet, TX

#47 Jun 14, 2014
Devin Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>Any consideration of the costs vs. benefits of immigration — or of a multiracial society in general — must absolutely consider the costs incurred at the most basic, most personal, and most fundamental human level. After all, humans are living, breathing organisms —“economic growth” or other issues are important only insofar as they influence real, living humans and human interests. A people do not “benefit” from “X” if “X” results in that people’s displacement and their replacement by others to an extent equivalent to mass murder.

Genetically, mass alien immigration is genocide. Similarly, a multicultural, multiracial society that manages the demographic eclipse of its majority population is also practicing genocide. These are facts which cannot be responsibly evaded.

But such issues are far above your intellectual comprehension. Back into your lair, Faux Wolf!!
You racist piece of s h i t!

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#48 Jun 14, 2014
kk kkkk wrote:
<quoted text>
From you, that is actually funny.
Devin Robertson

Texarkana, TX

#50 Jun 14, 2014
kk kkkk wrote:
<quoted text>
"Genetically, mass alien immigration is genocide. Similarly, a multicultural, multiracial society that manages the demographic eclipse of its majority population is also practicing genocide. These are facts which cannot be responsibly evaded."

I'll repeat the important part for you since you obviously have a problem forming coherent thoughts.
Devin Robertson

Texarkana, TX

#51 Jun 14, 2014
So far, my intellect towers over the peanut gallery like Colossus of Rhodes.

Faux Wolf, kk-whatever.....go back to huffing jenkem, it's obviously consumed your minds and not left you fit for public discourse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... 10 hr Oh well 1
News Confederate inscription removed from University... 12 hr Ben Ghazi 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 hr Curiouser And Cur... 61,038
News A federal judge shot down 3 University of Texas... Fri Ben Ghazi 2
News Trade pact called threat to border economy Thu Evil flourishs in... 11
News Border Patrol Saves Illegal Alien from Buzzards Thu okimar 6
News Confederate monument near MLK Jr. Drive in East... Wed 1Victorious365 1
More from around the web