Teen to be tried as adult in Texas van crash

Mar 27, 2013 Full story: Seattle Times

A South Texas judge ruled Wednesday that a 16-year-old boy accused of killing nine illegal immigrants in a crash while fleeing Border Patrol should be prosecuted as an adult.

Full Story
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Oh I am so shocked and surprised!!! He was probably an adult anyway!!

I sometimes work in a juvenile detention center for a major metro city. Since illegal aliens arrive with no paples, they have to take their word for age, etc.

Surprise, surprise, illegal aliens know that 18 is the age of majority and that minors receive lighter sentences. Therefore, there are illegal aliens who are obviously older than 18 in juvie!

Also, the crimes in juvie have become more sophisticated! In the old days, students would steal pencils, paper clips, etc., to make out of weapons. Now, they are making knives out of tin rims from metal buckets, etc....sorta like in the big house...know what I mean?!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Magadala wrote:
Oh I am so shocked and surprised!!! He was probably an adult anyway!!
I sometimes work in a juvenile detention center for a major metro city. Since illegal aliens arrive with no paples, they have to take their word for age, etc.
Surprise, surprise, illegal aliens know that 18 is the age of majority and that minors receive lighter sentences. Therefore, there are illegal aliens who are obviously older than 18 in juvie!
Also, the crimes in juvie have become more sophisticated! In the old days, students would steal pencils, paper clips, etc., to make out of weapons. Now, they are making knives out of tin rims from metal buckets, etc....sorta like in the big house...know what I mean?!!!
they pull the same age crap in mexico and can even get away with murder if under age,hold them a few month or years then release.
Funnee

Omaha, NE

#4 Mar 28, 2013
It's about time justice is served!
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#5 Apr 13, 2013
give him a trophy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 16 min Cordwainer Trout 13
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr kal 49,174
Life on oil rig hard but lucrative (Apr '12) 6 hr oilfield wife 117
Convicted Robber With Long History Sentenced to... (Apr '09) 15 hr shayla 6
running from her life and family. 20 hr sick to my stomach 1
Texas open carry is shooting itself in the foot Tue Independent1 4
EMPIRE OPTION: binary options trading with Empi... (Jan '13) Dec 14 Jerry 2