Cutting Edge / Hillary Clinton's vacu...

Cutting Edge / Hillary Clinton's vacuous non-campaign, treating the...

There are 1 comment on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette story from Jul 26, 2014, titled Cutting Edge / Hillary Clinton's vacuous non-campaign, treating the.... In it, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports that:

Keystone Politics isn't surprised by Auditor General Eugene DePasquale's "damning" report on the Department of Environmental Protection's handling of gas-well inspections.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Imperial, MO

#1 Jul 27, 2014
Hillary is so 90's. I'm so tired of the flurry of articles about Hillary trying to pump her up. She's nothing but a parasite, clinging to slick Willie Bill Clinton's coat tails. The last thing America needs is that old liberal goat stomping around the White House while her cheating dirty old man husband chases interns and stains more dresses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Don't Mess With Texas: Federal Court Upholds Go... 3 hr Retribution 3
News Dallas assures illegal immigrants it isn't chec... (Aug '17) 16 hr FART SCENERY 38
texas women smell of fart (Nov '09) Wed FART RANK 99
News Did Greg Abbott oppose the bathroom bill? Tue GREAT FART 33
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Tue WESTERN FARTS 64,547
News El Paso teen pregnancy rates are highest in Texas (Jul '10) Mar 18 Rare farts 106
News Outraised and outhustled, is Sen. Ted Cruz losi... Mar 17 FART STORM 7