Texas' Gov. Perry helps Frisco evangelical church celebrate 10th anniversary

Jan 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Dallas Morning News

Gov. Rick Perry is applauded by pastor Keith Craft of Elevate Life Church in Frisco, celebrating its 10th year.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Former church member

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

Well, that church does what they do for publicity. The pastor wants to be a celebrity himself and every opportunity he gets, he uses his pulpit as a political arena. That visit was all politics. He endorsed Sarah Palin at an all women event called Girltalk and I thought that it was not appropriate because there were Democrats there as well. It's all about the money!
Say What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

Did it have anything to do with the Pro-Live issue??
Stefano

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Judged:

Remove the tax-free exempt status for institutions or so called churches that get any...any politicians to come up and talk about anything....
They have the right to attend church like anyone else, once they come on the stage its over. This church in frisco also...i see EdYoung Syndrome all over it.
in houston

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Judged:

Is Jesus about to screw up again like he was talking to W Bush. Whats wrong with Jesus? can't he just stay out of politics. Next time he talks to someone, can we just listen to the conversation? at least once.
Citizen

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Judged:

Jesus doesnt screw up, not possible. Next time He talks to someone, which is continually, we should ALL listen and take his advice...
Stefano

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Judged:

Good one!That church is going down anyway. The recently changed their name to attract more people because of a loss of ....sheep's LOL
debobar

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Former church member wrote:
Well, that church does what they do for publicity. The pastor wants to be a celebrity himself and every opportunity he gets, he uses his pulpit as a political arena. That visit was all politics. He endorsed Sarah Palin at an all women event called Girltalk and I thought that it was not appropriate because there were Democrats there as well. It's all about the money!
Pastor Keith NEVER endorsed Sarah Palin... He has not endorsed anyone - he directs us to VOTE OUR VALUES...
Rich Rettig

Manor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Sounds like a person trying to building a nation unto himself. Time will eventually catch up and his congregation (if not already brainwashed) will see through it. Another scam.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••