Obama consoles families, survivors of Texas blast

Apr 25, 2013 Full story: Philly.com

President Barack Obama consoled a rural Texas community rocked by a deadly fertilizer plant explosion, telling mourners Thursday they are not alone in their grief and they will have the nation's support to rebuild from the devastation.

Read more

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 Apr 25, 2013
What a pleasant surprise as I watch the President greeted with such warm enthusiasm by a 20,000 arena audience of white Texans… I still can get over it. CNN interviewed a couple of people afterwards and they said that they didn’t vote for President Obama but they appreciate him coming to speak and some even said that they changed their view of him because he was nothing like what the right-wing talking heads had been feeding them over the past 4 years.

Texas will be going blue very soon,[big smile on my face].
see the light

El Paso, TX

#2 Apr 26, 2013
Bet he was able to look them in the eye unlike Bengazi,where he knew he was responsible.
Secular Humanist

Hollywood, FL

#4 Apr 26, 2013
What a disingenuous little sack of horse manure! Obama has no shame. He needs to be impeached as soon as possible!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 52,244
News Ted Cruz announces he's running for president Thu Le Duped 110
News Cruz opposes U.S. 'boots on the ground' now to ... Wed swedenforever 32
News Ted Cruz to announce presidential run Monday Wed barefoot2626 60
Ted " Oh Canada " Cruz - Is A Canadian Wed Sneaky Pete 2
News Another Bush Will Soon Be In Elected Office Wed L Morales 151
News Pruett gets execution date for Texas guard slaying (Mar '14) Wed Lauramarie23 4
More from around the web