A Few Years, and Then Another Bush?

Bush III? Or has the dynasty run its course? Those are the questions some Republicans are asking themselves as political talk bubbles up yet again about President Bush's brother Gov. Full Story
First Prev
of 1731
Next Last
bella

Durant, FL

#1 May 30, 2006
NEVER !!! Bush apperas to be covering up corruption in Florida, the voters will never stand for it. Just look at the Martain Anderson case alone. Read what the people write in the forums. Bush can kiss his office good-bye, he needs to just head for Mexico with the rest of his family. Take your MURDERING COMRADES WITH YOU!
Bonkys Mom

Grand Island, FL

#2 May 30, 2006
ANOTHER BUSH!? LOL LOL LOL LMAO SURE. And the earth has a second moon.
Klaatu Nikto

Wichita Falls, TX

#3 May 30, 2006
The Bush family just isn't 'White enough.'
KaBoomer

Boca Raton, FL

#4 May 30, 2006
Oh gosh, I hope no more Bushes in the White House, ever. One was enough; two are two too many. Count the casualties, deaths, and maimings coming from Iraq now with "43" and count the injuries/deaths from Iraq/Kuwait with "41". I think history will say they were among the worst presidents (lower case p) that the US has ever had!
Kcee

Coral Gables, FL

#5 May 30, 2006
KaBoomer wrote:
Oh gosh, I hope no more Bushes in the White House, ever. One was enough; two are two too many. Count the casualties, deaths, and maimings coming from Iraq now with "43" and count the injuries/deaths from Iraq/Kuwait with "41". I think history will say they were among the worst presidents (lower case p) that the US has ever had!
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! When is Bush going to end this stupid war??? When all of our sons & daughters are DEAD and we have no one left to send???
DungeonBlaster66 6

Houston, TX

#6 May 30, 2006
No more Bush.Enough is enough.The man put Texas into the hole financially.Too much Bush can be a bad thing.
Jim Johnson

Maywood, IL

#7 May 30, 2006
I'll agree with all of you if you promise no more Clintons, no Gores, no Deans, and no Kerrys.
NWA

Dallas, TX

#8 May 30, 2006
I have always voted republican but this last election it was so much like voting for the worst of 2 evils I went with Kerry. How did Bush get in office for a second term is my question.
ana

Donna, TX

#9 May 30, 2006
NWA wrote:
I have always voted republican but this last election it was so much like voting for the worst of 2 evils I went with Kerry. How did Bush get in office for a second term is my question.
really!write back.
Kcee

Coral Gables, FL

#10 May 30, 2006
Jim Johnson wrote:
I'll agree with all of you if you promise no more Clintons, no Gores, no Deans, and no Kerrys.
DEAL !!!!!
Kcee

Coral Gables, FL

#11 May 30, 2006
NWA wrote:
I did the exact same thing lots a good that did us huh??
NWA

Dallas, TX

#12 May 30, 2006
Kcee wrote:
<quoted text>
I did the exact same thing lots a good that did us huh??
I don't understand why the electorial college hasn't been done away with. To me it is just a farce. They should revamp the whole election process so that the incumbent with the most popular vote wins.
Jim Johnson

Maywood, IL

#13 May 30, 2006
NWA wrote:
Damn are we lucky that Kerry didn't win?
Jim Johnson

Maywood, IL

#14 May 30, 2006
NWA wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why the electorial college hasn't been done away with. To me it is just a farce. They should revamp the whole election process so that the incumbent with the most popular vote wins.
You must have been a Gore supporter.
SassyRed

AOL

#15 May 30, 2006
Jim Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. I think the outstanding question for some,'Have you Forgotten how it felt that day?'
NWA

Dallas, TX

#16 May 30, 2006
Jim Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have been a Gore supporter.
No although one must ask...would things be any worse? Would 9/11 have happened at all? Personally, I dont think it would have. I don't think we would have been in any worse of a position, or at least I cant imagine it. And btw...didn't I state I had always voted republican?
NWA

Dallas, TX

#17 May 30, 2006
Jim Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't see at this point that it would have mattered. My vote was not so much for Kerry as it was against Bush.
Sugarland

Houston, TX

#18 May 30, 2006
Nope, this family's reign is over.
BillyBoy

Maywood, IL

#19 May 30, 2006
NWA wrote:
<quoted text>
No although one must ask...would things be any worse? Would 9/11 have happened at all? Personally, I dont think it would have. I don't think we would have been in any worse of a position, or at least I cant imagine it. And btw...didn't I state I had always voted republican?
You have got to be kidding yourself. Pull your head out of ass and understand what happened. What would Gore have done, jumped in a fighter jet and knocked them out of the air. If he and Clinton had done their job properly, it probably would not have happened. Oh, but Clinton was getting a 'job' in our oval office. If Gore had won, we would have been required to learn Arabic instead of Spanish. You did vote Democrat in the last election, or did I misunderstand?
BillyBoy

Maywood, IL

#20 May 30, 2006
NWA wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't see at this point that it would have mattered. My vote was not so much for Kerry as it was against Bush.
Next time, pick the more stable and trustworthy of the two candidates.
Kerry flipflops so much, even today, we would never know what to expect next. The guy is a basket case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 1731
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 48 min OccupyThis 211
Soldiers' rights activist jailed in Russia 50 min Fa-Foxy 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hot coed babe 47,487
Second Texas nurse tests positive for Ebola; wo... 2 hr Foster 120
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... 3 hr cancer suxs 130
Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? 3 hr Fossilfarts 43
Who are you voting for in the Texas Lieutenant ... 5 hr Elise Gingerich 12

Texas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE