HIT AND RUN ACCIDENT not dragging death as reported by media

Posted in the Texas Forum

paris resident

Irving, TX

#1 Jul 21, 2009
I am a lifelong resident of Lamar County, Texas. I am appalled at the way the media distorts facts in order to boost ratings. By labeling the tragic accident that took the life of Brandon McClelland a "dragging death" and making repeated references to the Jasper, Texas incident in which a man actually WAS dragged to death, the media has cast a vile and vicious attack on the white citizens of Paris, Texas. I urge anyone reading this post to research the facts for yourself - do not believe the mainstream media and their blatantly opportunistic coverage of happenings in my hometown, as they are intentionally misleading. There is no shock value in reporting the truth...that this young man's death was a tragic accident. Would the headline "TRAGIC HIT-AND-RUN ACCIDENT TAKES LIFE OF PARIS MAN" catch your attention? Briefly, perhaps. It certainly wouldn't make The Chicago Tribune headlines or be featured on Fox 4 news, which is exactly why Brandon's family keeps pushing the race issue.

Since: Nov 08

Paris, TX

#3 Jul 21, 2009
We need to be questioning Jackie McClelland about the rumor going around about filing a suit against a trucking company because IF there's truth in it, she is admitting that the two boys who were held are in fact Innocent.
southern girl

Paris, TX

#4 Jul 21, 2009
I'm also a lifelong resident of Lamar County and totally agree with the above posts.

I also urge anyone reading the media's coverage of this, to please research the facts and the real truth of this matter! The media is certainly not covering and reporting in a truthful manner.
paris resident

Irving, TX

#5 Jul 21, 2009
thank you, southern girl! Do you realize that you and I only know how the media has twisted this story because we live in this community? I never considered, until now, how pointless it is to watch the news or read a paper....I'm sure the distorted headlines surrounding the McClelland case are indicative of the mainstream media's mind-rape that's been going on for decades. I just never realized it until now.
Deer Hunter

Texarkana, TX

#6 Jul 21, 2009
Media=Democrats
Paris In Black

Blakely, GA

#7 Jul 21, 2009
Moon Child In Paris wrote:
We need to be questioning Jackie McClelland about the rumor going around about filing a suit against a trucking company because IF there's truth in it, she is admitting that the two boys who were held are in fact Innocent.
You said you were at the rally. Ms. McCleelland was at the rally. What stopped you from conducting your questioning?
Paris In Black

Blakely, GA

#8 Jul 21, 2009
paris resident wrote:
I am a lifelong resident of Lamar County, Texas. I am appalled at the way the media distorts facts in order to boost ratings. By labeling the tragic accident that took the life of Brandon McClelland a "dragging death" and making repeated references to the Jasper, Texas incident in which a man actually WAS dragged to death, the media has cast a vile and vicious attack on the white citizens of Paris, Texas. I urge anyone reading this post to research the facts for yourself - do not believe the mainstream media and their blatantly opportunistic coverage of happenings in my hometown, as they are intentionally misleading. There is no shock value in reporting the truth...that this young man's death was a tragic accident. Would the headline "TRAGIC HIT-AND-RUN ACCIDENT TAKES LIFE OF PARIS MAN" catch your attention? Briefly, perhaps. It certainly wouldn't make The Chicago Tribune headlines or be featured on Fox 4 news, which is exactly why Brandon's family keeps pushing the race issue.
How can they check the fact it was a hit and run accident when its still considered a murder by the D.A.? Get Gary Young to list it as a hit and run accident and close the case and stop calling it an open murder case if you want the media to think it was an accident.

Paris, TX

#9 Jul 21, 2009
Paris In Black wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you were at the rally. Ms. McCleelland was at the rally. What stopped you from conducting your questioning?
Have you ever seen her not surrounded by her goons? I haven't, and WE ALL KNOW how you people gang up on one person who disagrees with yall just like it was proven once again today, The rally before and the one before. Now part of the nbpp did you say you were?

Paris, TX

#10 Jul 21, 2009
Paris In Black wrote:
<quoted text>
How can they check the fact it was a hit and run accident when its still considered a murder by the D.A.? Get Gary Young to list it as a hit and run accident and close the case and stop calling it an open murder case if you want the media to think it was an accident.
That is not the fault of the white population nor is it our problem. If You all have a problem with the DA, then it's Mom's place to get with the DA face to face and demand a Answer, surely you all can hire her an Attorney? I will go as far to say that If Jackie files a lawsuit like has been rumored against a trucking company, SHE Admits the truck hit Brandon and she has proven herself a liar and rabble rouser. Where can Lamar County send the bill for all the security provided for these rallies, the citizens want reimbursement? Now what part of the nbpp did you say you were?
I remember 2

Nacogdoches, TX

#11 Jul 22, 2009
I remember going to Paris High School when the blacks were first attending all schools. They would beat the krap out of the whites back in the late 1960's. They walked thru the halls forming a wall, and if you didn't get up against the edge and let them through they had it in for you, or knocked you down, without giving it a second thought. It didn't matter if you were male or female. So nothing has changed, for the most part. That way of thinking was taught generation down.

I am for progress, and it seems we are still back in that time frame. I also remember getting attacked for no reason, just because we were white. They sent all of us home, even if the "whites" were innocent, because they were afraid of what could happen if they just sent the trouble makers home. Back then was a new and different experience for us all, but many blacks used it to just be downright mean.

I have many black friends, that say the same thing. "THERE ARE A FEW THAT JUST WANT TO STIR UP SHIIT". They are still trying to do that and the protest(s) was a prime example.

That my friends, is why the police didn't arrest any blacks after the cussing and hate filled yellings they spewed all over the square and courthouse paths. Those few, are what gives blacks in general, a bad name.

We are all created equal. To quote Gallagher... "just in different tax brackets".

I resent the trouble makers, and the "press" for making our nice little town, headline news. I know for a fact they have not told the whole story, because with all the news media out there, they were hoping for "breaking news", as it sells!!!

This is not Jasper either. The race card does not apply here. Get your facts first please.

Using the race card has gotten very old, and it is used way too often. I do believe whites, aka European Americans... are the minority now as well as back then.

I will never forget the time I went to class, and was jumped and had the krap beat out of me, because I was the first one there. I was sent home, and the reason was...."you have to go, or I can't send the others home either".

This is not 1969 or 1970 anymore. That would be a fact.

So put that in your racial pipe and smoke it.

WE HAVE ONE WORLD. WE NEED PEACE AT HOME...for sure. Please...

Too many are fighting for us in sandland. They are fighting for all Americans.
Snap out of it already and try to get along. Greed is one of the deadly sins btw.
paris resident

Irving, TX

#12 Jul 22, 2009
I want to point out that I posted the exact same thread on the US forum. As of this morning there was not a single reply to my post. Proof positive that there is no interest in the truth....which is why the media continues with it's dragging death mind-rape. So sad that the majority of readers don't even realize they are being violated.
paris resident

Irving, TX

#13 Jul 23, 2009
btt one more time....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Earthling-1 49,334
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 6 hr SirPrize 151
Does Texas need a 'Merry Christmas' law? 18 hr Donny Brook 1
Life on oil rig hard but lucrative (Apr '12) Thu No Good 132
Sex Offenders Now Have a Civil Rights Website (Apr '07) Thu rosemary 972
Sen. Rodriguez proposes principles, good data a... Dec 23 Memo From Turner 6
Gay Marriage Ban on Precarious Legal Ground Dec 23 Rick in Kansas 6
More from around the web