Trayvon and Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank

Posted in the Texas Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 49 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nick

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 8, 2012
 

Judged:

7

3

2

This is a very interesting part of the TRAYVON MARTIN story that is not getting a lot of press. But it was widely reported that the young lad was simply buying "Arizona Ice Tea and Skittles" from the 7-Eleven store.

Turns out that we parents are unaware that there is a drug drink made from Arizona Watermelon drink and Skittles candy and then mixed with OVER THE COUNTER cough medicine (Robitussen and similar brands) that makes a very potent drug.

Not only is there now all sorts of evidence popping up that Trayvon Martin was abusing drugs, but it also is a warning to parents all over America that simple combinations of commonly available goods can be some serious drugs in the hands of our kids.

The drug is called LEAN or PURPLE LEAN or PURPLE DRANK. It is very likely that Trayvon Martin was on his way to make some more LEAN the night he was shot, the coroner's report shows that his liver was damaged in a way that is consistent with the use of LEAN/PURPLE LEAN/PURPLE DRANK. Martin also may have bought a blunt at the convenience store, they empty the tobacco out of the cigar and fill it with marijuana, and he may have smoked it before his encounter with Zimmerman. Marijuana and Purple Lean are a popular combination with rappers and thugs.

Keep an eye on your kids and grandkids. Those seemingly innocent items such as Arizona watermelon drink and Skittles the young people are toting around or buying at the store may be a lot more dangerous to them than you think.

You should have to be over 18 years old, and you should have to show ID, to be able to buy cough syrup, to prevent our kids from making Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank. You cannot prevent the kids from buying Arizona watermelon drink and Skittles.

Please send this info to every newspaper, everyone needs to know about Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank, and the parents especially need to know. The newspaper reporters need to do some research on Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank, and they need to report it to the people. Seriously!

All of the street rats know what Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank is, and this whole time they knew that Arizona watermelon drink and Skittles are used to make Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank. Some rappers even sing songs about Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank. But none of us parents had a clue. Parents need to know this info.

The newspaper reporters need to do some research on Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank, and they need to report it to the people. Seriously, please send this info to the newspapers so that they can investigate and report. People need to know about Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank.

Nick
Nick

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 9, 2012
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Please send this info to your favorite newspaper, and ask them to investigate and report.

Seriously! People need to know about this, and especially the parents need to know.

Nick
Zoey Immeressen

Winter Haven, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 19, 2012
 

Judged:

19

7

5

How odd to post that "it was likely" that Trayvon Martin had purchased a blunt. THC can be detected in the system for weeks. You haven't the slightest reason to think that and the toxicology report states that the liver had none of these "damages consistent with" the use of "Purple Drank". If it is your intent to portray the murder victim in such a way that you and your ilk can feel he deserved to be killed, just say so instead of hiding behind what you have decided is fact and your being a concerned parent. I don't know all the facts but neither do you. The Zimmerman's have already been proven to have lied to the court about their funds and passport. Doesn't look like they're the model citizens you'd like to think they are either, but you don't seem to point any of this out. Instead you focus (or speculate)that Trayvon Martin was a bad guy. Why is this ? What is the real nature of your support for Zimmerman and your condemnation of Martin? Can you honestly say ? What about Zimmerman approaching Martin when he was told not to ? What about carrying a gun when the policy of the Watch group was not to carry one? What makes you think Zimmerman is to be celebrated for killing a person? You may have some soul-searching to do because there may be some deeper reasoning behind your opinion. You seem to have some ability to use your brain, but if you look at the actual facts of the case you may find a flaw or two in your view. Maybe you won't, but at least base your opinion on something real. We weren't there so we don't really know what happened,but let's not use conjecture to form an opinion and post it as fact. That doesn't seem like something an intelligent person would do.
Bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 21, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

6

George Zimmerman's re-enactment of Trayvon Martin shooting

(This video is on You Tube)

http://youtu.be/oyPFANegwZ0

I fully believe that George Zimmerman is telling the truth, and I totally believe that it was self defense. Zimmerman should not be charged.
Ray

Mira Loma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 30, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Bill wrote:
George Zimmerman's re-enactment of Trayvon Martin shooting
(This video is on You Tube)
http://youtu.be/oyPFANegwZ0
I fully believe that George Zimmerman is telling the truth, and I totally believe that it was self defense. Zimmerman should not be charged.
Zimmerman will walk free. It was self defense.
zoeyisaracist

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Zoey Immeressen wrote:
How odd to post ...

If it is your intent to portray the murder victim ...
Go fkurself racist ahol, you're clearly the one with the "agenda" here. u shot your own credibility right up the poopchute.
Joe

Catonsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 8, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

1

It is not proven, but speculation, that he approached Trayvon after he was asked not to. The policy to not carry a gun for the watch was while they were on duty, he was not. Take an objective look at it and you will see that we don't know what happened. It's possible that Trayvon attacked George and George defended himself, just like it's possible that George attacked Trayvon. Instead of asking the inflammatory speculation on the part of the black racists who support Trayvon for no other reason than he was black, maybe you should actually investigate what facts are available so you won't ask such inane questions that have already been answered in the future.
Zoey Immeressen wrote:
How odd to post that "it was likely" that Trayvon Martin had purchased a blunt. THC can be detected in the system for weeks. You haven't the slightest reason to think that and the toxicology report states that the liver had none of these "damages consistent with" the use of "Purple Drank". If it is your intent to portray the murder victim in such a way that you and your ilk can feel he deserved to be killed, just say so instead of hiding behind what you have decided is fact and your being a concerned parent. I don't know all the facts but neither do you. The Zimmerman's have already been proven to have lied to the court about their funds and passport. Doesn't look like they're the model citizens you'd like to think they are either, but you don't seem to point any of this out. Instead you focus (or speculate)that Trayvon Martin was a bad guy. Why is this ? What is the real nature of your support for Zimmerman and your condemnation of Martin? Can you honestly say ? What about Zimmerman approaching Martin when he was told not to ? What about carrying a gun when the policy of the Watch group was not to carry one? What makes you think Zimmerman is to be celebrated for killing a person? You may have some soul-searching to do because there may be some deeper reasoning behind your opinion. You seem to have some ability to use your brain, but if you look at the actual facts of the case you may find a flaw or two in your view. Maybe you won't, but at least base your opinion on something real. We weren't there so we don't really know what happened,but let's not use conjecture to form an opinion and post it as fact. That doesn't seem like something an intelligent person would do.
Jean

Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

8

6

3

So sad all of this. I read that Trayvon Martin had a bad record in school and also with the police. His e-mails showed he was violent and he, being black and of the minority class, could have been looking for a fight. Zimmerman was white and was available as an excuse to give vent to deep-seated anger. I feel Zimmerman was unwise to approach him but feel he had a right to defend himself. Maybe Martin was on drugs...the autopsy should show this. The report was his mom couldn't control him and he was to go live with his dad...he was kicked out of school at that time too. I feel he was aggressive when zimmerman had decided to go back to the car...all happened afterward.
Ann49

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Zoey Immeressen wrote:
How odd to post that "it was likely" that Trayvon Martin had purchased a blunt. THC can be detected in the system for weeks. You haven't the slightest reason to think that and the toxicology report states that the liver had none of these "damages consistent with" the use of "Purple Drank". If it is your intent to portray the murder victim in such a way that you and your ilk can feel he deserved to be killed, just say so instead of hiding behind what you have decided is fact and your being a concerned parent. I don't know all the facts but neither do you. The Zimmerman's have already been proven to have lied to the court about their funds and passport. Doesn't look like they're the model citizens you'd like to think they are either, but you don't seem to point any of this out. Instead you focus (or speculate)that Trayvon Martin was a bad guy. Why is this ? What is the real nature of your support for Zimmerman and your condemnation of Martin? Can you honestly say ? What about Zimmerman approaching Martin when he was told not to ? What about carrying a gun when the policy of the Watch group was not to carry one? What makes you think Zimmerman is to be celebrated for killing a person? You may have some soul-searching to do because there may be some deeper reasoning behind your opinion. You seem to have some ability to use your brain, but if you look at the actual facts of the case you may find a flaw or two in your view. Maybe you won't, but at least base your opinion on something real. We weren't there so we don't really know what happened,but let's not use conjecture to form an opinion and post it as fact. That doesn't seem like something an intelligent person would do.
Who ever calls the cops for help and then commits murder. Zimmerman is innocent.
Ann49

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman will walk free. It was self defense.
Yeah, who ever calls the cops for them to show up and while waiting for them commits murder! Zimmerman is innocent.
Door King

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

7

3

1

No gun, no incident. Without the weapon Zimmerman would have stayed in the car. Even if Treyvon got the best of him, it's still at least manslaughter because Zimmerman totally provoked the incident. Being a neighborhood watch member or CC holder gives him no rights. We'll see what the jury says.
Jerry

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

7

5

1

Guess how the toxicology report turned out in trial? Yes, THC in Trayvon's system. So your self-righteous post doesn't look so good now. The cops testified GZ was telling the truth. Black neighbors supported GZ's testimony about calling for help on the 911 call. Sorry to disappoint Al Sharpton.
Zoey Immeressen wrote:
How odd to post that "it was likely" that Trayvon Martin had purchased a blunt. THC can be detected in the system for weeks. You haven't the slightest reason to think that and the toxicology report states that the liver had none of these "damages consistent with" the use of "Purple Drank". If it is your intent to portray the murder victim in such a way that you and your ilk can feel he deserved to be killed, just say so instead of hiding behind what you have decided is fact and your being a concerned parent. I don't know all the facts but neither do you. The Zimmerman's have already been proven to have lied to the court about their funds and passport. Doesn't look like they're the model citizens you'd like to think they are either, but you don't seem to point any of this out. Instead you focus (or speculate)that Trayvon Martin was a bad guy. Why is this ? What is the real nature of your support for Zimmerman and your condemnation of Martin? Can you honestly say ? What about Zimmerman approaching Martin when he was told not to ? What about carrying a gun when the policy of the Watch group was not to carry one? What makes you think Zimmerman is to be celebrated for killing a person? You may have some soul-searching to do because there may be some deeper reasoning behind your opinion. You seem to have some ability to use your brain, but if you look at the actual facts of the case you may find a flaw or two in your view. Maybe you won't, but at least base your opinion on something real. We weren't there so we don't really know what happened,but let's not use conjecture to form an opinion and post it as fact. That doesn't seem like something an intelligent person would do.
Jerry

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

No, it's not manslaughter when the decedent decided to beat down the "cracker" who was suspicious about a stranger who was darting in and out of the houses (burglary prep?) and was not trying to avoid the rain. It's self-defense.
Door King wrote:
No gun, no incident. Without the weapon Zimmerman would have stayed in the car. Even if Treyvon got the best of him, it's still at least manslaughter because Zimmerman totally provoked the incident. Being a neighborhood watch member or CC holder gives him no rights. We'll see what the jury says.
Door King

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

5

2

1

Jerry wrote:
No, it's not manslaughter when the decedent decided to beat down the "cracker" who was suspicious about a stranger who was darting in and out of the houses (burglary prep?) and was not trying to avoid the rain. It's self-defense. <quoted text>
Zimmerman didn't testify. If he's found innocent, that means that CC holders can be aggressors in deadly incidents.
Logic

Goose Creek, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Door King wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman didn't testify. If he's found innocent, that means that CC holders can be aggressors in deadly incidents.
Or that the prosecutions arguement was weak which consisted of primarily circumstantial evidence. This shouldn't even have went to trial. If some people will look at the facts alone it is riddled with reasonable doubt. Face it. It's horrible that this 17yr old will never have the opportunity to become a man but it is what it is. I blame lack of parenting of Sabrina and tracee. If u talk like a thug, act like a thug, and look like a thug (gold teeth not bc of hoodies) then you're probably a thug.
Door King

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

7

4

3

Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Or that the prosecutions arguement was weak which consisted of primarily circumstantial evidence. This shouldn't even have went to trial. If some people will look at the facts alone it is riddled with reasonable doubt. Face it. It's horrible that this 17yr old will never have the opportunity to become a man but it is what it is. I blame lack of parenting of Sabrina and tracee. If u talk like a thug, act like a thug, and look like a thug (gold teeth not bc of hoodies) then you're probably a thug.
The evidence which was not circumstantial was that a self-styled "home guard" followed an unarmed black child and shot him. He had no good reason to follow the boy in the first place, and has no authority by virtue of owning a concealed carry license. No matter what happened in the end, Zimmerman clearly instigated the incident. Even if he was playing would be cop and got owned, he still had no right to shoot Martin. He was the instigator. Or are you really going to give CC holders a license to kill when their stupid investigations go wrong? A CC gives you no right to chase people around in the dark with a gun.
knowit

Locust, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Three blacks on the jury are going to vote guilty, that's a given. Will the remaining jurors have the guts to hang the jury?
jjfmg

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 14, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Door King wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence which was not circumstantial was that a self-styled "home guard" followed an unarmed black child and shot him. He had no good reason to follow the boy in the first place, and has no authority by virtue of owning a concealed carry license. No matter what happened in the end, Zimmerman clearly instigated the incident. Even if he was playing would be cop and got owned, he still had no right to shoot Martin. He was the instigator. Or are you really going to give CC holders a license to kill when their stupid investigations go wrong? A CC gives you no right to chase people around in the dark with a gun.
Last i checked, it is not illegal to follow someone. He followed a suspcious person, 6 foot 2, 170 pounds, would look like a grown man to most people. He didnt have xray vision so he didnt know if this other person was armed or not. He was attacked and after fighting for his life and screaming for help for 30 seconds and no help came, he defended himself with deadly force, self defense.
Lori N

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Jean wrote:
So sad all of this. I read that Trayvon Martin had a bad record in school and also with the police. His e-mails showed he was violent and he, being black and of the minority class, could have been looking for a fight. Zimmerman was white and was available as an excuse to give vent to deep-seated anger. I feel Zimmerman was unwise to approach him but feel he had a right to defend himself. Maybe Martin was on drugs...the autopsy should show this. The report was his mom couldn't control him and he was to go live with his dad...he was kicked out of school at that time too. I feel he was aggressive when zimmerman had decided to go back to the car...all happened afterward.
Zimmerman IS NOT white. He is MEXICAN. HE is as white as Obama is black.
rosehips

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 14, 2013
 

Judged:

7

3

2

This post is bs.

Nice way to morph purple drank/lean from cough syrup mixed with Sprite and Jolly Ranchers to cough syrup mixed with Arizona Watermelon tea and Skittles.

If the shoe don't fit, squeeze your stinky feet into them and call them perfect.

Your devious stretch is shameful, Nick.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••