White House on Secession: No 'Right to Walk Away'

There are 41 comments on the KBTX-TV Bryan story from Jan 14, 2013, titled White House on Secession: No 'Right to Walk Away'. In it, KBTX-TV Bryan reports that:

Bad news for thousands of people who wanted to see Texas secede: The state is still in the U.S. The White House has responded to a petition asking that Texas be allowed to break away from the country, saying the Founding Fathers who created the nation "did not provide a right to walk away from it." More than 125,000 people signed the petition, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBTX-TV Bryan.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sick agine

Louisville, KY

#41 Jan 15, 2013
I hope Texas Makes it. Damn The Bunch Of Bullshit That We Do Have. Crooks Lier's Murders anything else you can think of thats our goverment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min IBdaMann 53,466
News Texas Senate Democrats help 'open-carry' amendment 1 hr bouncing bob 7
News Border Security Bill Passes Senate 1 hr The eyes of Deming 2
News State trooper claims Jim Bob Duggar LIED to him... 1 hr Tazo 1
News Texas City male prison guard faces inmate sex c... (Dec '06) 3 hr probin 108
News Mexican Mafia member gets two life terms (Apr '12) 4 hr ALPHA BRAVO 43
News 'John Wayne Day' in Texas Honors Actor's 108th ... 6 hr Wolftracks 3
More from around the web