Fairfield's auto row boasts new names...

Fairfield's auto row boasts new names, ambitions as regional vehicle mall

There are 13 comments on the The Reporter story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Fairfield's auto row boasts new names, ambitions as regional vehicle mall. In it, The Reporter reports that:

Momentum Auto Group co-owners Rahim Hassanally and Ron Barber have aquired Thomason in March and have since aquired 10 dealerships in Fairfield and Vallejo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

Mr Hand

Campbell, CA

#1 Nov 2, 2010
Ha- ha. Something tells me that Mr. Barber never left an ownership position and that he is back in a new form to protect his investments. Cool.
LeRoi

Vacaville, CA

#3 Nov 2, 2010
I worked for Ron Barber in the early 90's at his Jeep store in Vallejo. I should have never left. Great boss and he can sell cars when no one else can. He could sell snowmobiles in Saudi Arabia.
Zack A

Austin, TX

#4 Nov 6, 2010
I bought my car here (Infiniti of Fairfield) and the service is amazing. The service staff is so friendly and helpful. They give you a loaner car and even took a used SUV right off the lot for me to drive so I'd have room for my kids. They get the car repaired quickly and always try to get warranty to cover it. Makes me want to buy a car from them again and again. THANKS INFINITI!
Ignas N

Austin, TX

#5 Nov 6, 2010
Excellent sales team. Excellent service. I couldn't ask for more. I've purchased 2 Infiniti vehicles from this dealer and get them serviced there as well. This company has gone above and beyond to ensure that I'm happy. Not only was the purchase process easy and quick they made sure all my questions were answered and NEVER made me feel rushed or pressured. My service experience has been fantastic as well- they even wash and vacuum my car when it's done. If my service takes longer than an hour they give me a free loaner car for the day. The last loaner they gave me to use was a 2010 G37 Convertible!!!!! Leslie, the most amazing service adviser, always has a smile on her face and the sales staff makes an effort to say hello and ask how things are. A nice bonus while my car is in service, besides the free loaner and car wash, is the seriously good coffee they have!!!! I love this company- I love these people- I love the product. I wish I could give them 10 stars!!!!!!!
sweetness

Vacaville, CA

#6 Nov 7, 2010
Thanks, Zach A and Ignas N, both with the same
ISP address in NC. You can have an extra donut at the sales meeting.
what a joke

Antioch, CA

#7 Aug 21, 2011
Buyer beware dont believe everthing you read mr.barber and mr hassanally have TOLD their employees to go on the internet and write rave reviews about momentum auto group to try and get the bad rep thomason auto group left well guess what thomason auto group and momentum auto group SAME OWNERS different name ron rahim scott all stil envolved that was a way to try too get out law suites and screw employees out of $ & benifits. As for great employer yeah right they treat them like shit that why no one wants to work for them exept loser no other REAL DEALERSHIPS WANT.check it out call fairfield and Sk for scott thomason and his loser son works AT THE VALLEJO STORE AS THE FINANCE MGR

Since: Aug 10

San Francisco, CA

#8 Aug 22, 2011
what a joke wrote:
Buyer beware dont believe everthing you read mr.barber and mr hassanally have TOLD their employees to go on the internet and write rave reviews about momentum auto group to try and get the bad rep thomason auto group left well guess what thomason auto group and momentum auto group SAME OWNERS different name ron rahim scott all stil envolved that was a way to try too get out law suites and screw employees out of $ & benifits. As for great employer yeah right they treat them like shit that why no one wants to work for them exept loser no other REAL DEALERSHIPS WANT.check it out call fairfield and Sk for scott thomason and his loser son works AT THE VALLEJO STORE AS THE FINANCE MGR
So, you had to go back almost a year to find this thread so you can whine probably because you got fired.

BTW finance guy are some of the highest paid at a dealership so I don't know what you consider a "loser".
JOHNNY CASH

Citrus Heights, CA

#9 Jan 15, 2012
Yes these guys are thiefs and liars all customers that have bought a car here specially at the infinity store check your paper work if you feel something is not right than you are correct hussain and brad run the infinity store they are the biggest liars i have ever met and its a matter of time before they someone puts a big law suit on them so check your paper work, you might just be the next owner of infinity of fairfield
Beware

Napa, CA

#10 Sep 22, 2012
You know what happens when a company gets too big...the customer suffers. This concept of separate dealerships under one ownership is too much. Read online reviews about this place before you go or may as well bend over when you walk in the door. Current rating on BBB is F.
Mr Hand

Davis, CA

#11 Oct 12, 2012
Good to see the old stuff resurface.

Car dealerships having many moving parts ( pun ). Plus there are many regs that need to be followed. All you have to do is listen to the snarky 'lemon law-yers' who troll for clients who feel wronged.

There are good businesses around here that do give value.
Robin Sheppard

Auburn, CA

#12 Jul 25, 2014
I brought a Jeep at Momentum Autogroups,, Do not buy a car at this dealership...They sold me a lemon.. The first week I had problems
with.it ..They still have not fixed the problems... I take it to them 5 diff times...
I will be calling my Atty General Office...
BBB
Consumer Affair.
Lic. Board DMV
Investigation Dept ...
I hate to be scam or taking by a car dealer...
habib

Vacaville, CA

#14 Jul 26, 2014
Robin Sheppard wrote:
I brought a Jeep at Momentum Autogroups,, Do not buy a car at this dealership...They sold me a lemon.. The first week I had problems
with.it ..They still have not fixed the problems... I take it to them 5 diff times...
BBB
Consumer Affair.
Lic. Board DMV
Investigation Dept ...
What kind of problems are you having with your vehicle?

Since: Aug 10

San Leandro, CA

#15 Jul 29, 2014
Robin Sheppard wrote:
BBB
Consumer Affair.
Lic. Board DMV
Investigation Dept ...
I'm guessing you bought a USED vehicle, not a new one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Actual Science 61,112
News Can Congress mend the rift dividing police and ... 7 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Snoop Dogg to headline Texas Showdown 11 hr huey goins 1
News Sammy Sadler releasing 'In America' country mus... 14 hr Lore 4
News Confederate monument near MLK Jr. Drive in East... 21 hr Ghost of Jeff Davis 2
News Border Patrol Saves Illegal Alien from Buzzards Tue El Camino 7
News Latinos: A New Immigration Plan From Donald Tru... Tue You moma 6
More from around the web