Sex Offenders Now Have a Civil Rights...

Since: Jun 11

Evansville, IN

#974 Feb 5, 2014
Common Sensei wrote:
When laws are changed to deliberately continue ruining someone's life,
Bravo my friend Bravo. Thanks for the affirmation a lot of people need to hear.

Evansville, IN

#975 Feb 5, 2014
Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.

― Benjamin Franklin

We must find our voice, stand, then speak a world worth having into existence.

The unaffected will be as outraged as those who are until everyone affected uses their voice and declares.... enough is enough!

Find your voice, tap in to that inner strength. There is nothing more they can do to you. Speak out everywhere, anywhere..., just speak. Find your voice, stand, then speak.

Evansville, IN

#976 Feb 5, 2014
Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.

Benjamin Franklin

We must find our voice, stand, then speak a world worth having into existence.

The unaffected will not be as outraged as those who are until everyone affected uses their voice and declares.... enough is enough!

Find your voice, tap in to that inner strength. There is nothing more they can do to you. Speak out everywhere, anywhere..., just speak. Find your voice, stand, then speak.
I am a sex offender

Hollywood, FL

#978 Feb 20, 2014
My life was ruin and destroyed. I can get no job. I have tried hundreds of time non of my application
was answer . I of to eat garbage to survive. I of drink my own piss to quench my thirst. I sick and doctor don't what kind of disease I had.
Robert and fam

Ozark, MO

#980 Feb 21, 2014
does anyone know of any programs that help get a job and or a place because me and my family are having a hard time finding a place and a good job and because of something stupid that happened over 7 years ago it makes it harder

Evansville, IN

#981 Feb 22, 2014
Robert and fam wrote:
does anyone know of any programs that help get a job and or a place because me and my family are having a hard time finding a place and a good job and because of something stupid that happened over 7 years ago it makes it harder
Have your wife contact WAR, Women Against the Registry.
https://www.womenagainstregistry.org/

That is your best source they will have the leads for you.
jeremy

High Point, NC

#982 Feb 25, 2014
Anybody know what states that don't make sexoffenders where gps .
Rickey_R

Chicago, IL

#983 Feb 26, 2014
I think the whole thing is a crock of sh__! The laws are brought about in a huge fear campaign usually in response to a viscious killing that involved sexual battery on some little kid. Whatever gets the a__hole politician voted in right? It's selfish greed plain and simple! In 2005, Roger Bentley snatched up a 10 year old girl down by Vinton, Iowa. He took her to an abandoned trailer house, raped and killed her by putting a bag over her head and wrapping it 6 times with duct tape. This savage sack of dog sh__ is doing life for it. Good. He should've got the chair but Iowa has no death penalty. The end result was politicians jumped on the bandwagon and playing off this incident, passed laws in 2005 giving every sex offender a life parole sentence right out the gate. I am a victim of this atrocity. I was convicted of a non-forceable, first offence charge with a otherwise clean criminal background. Not all s/o's are a Bentley. Once in awhile, incidents like Polly Klass, Adam Walsh, and Jacob Wetterling happen. Contrary to popular belief, these incidents are very rare but are the crimes for which the harshest laws are passed. The witchhunt begins all over again and lives are destroyed. I've seen people on this page jumping up and down in grattitude of the American way despite the injustices we've suffered. Personally, I'm ashamed to call myself an american. Until the cycle of political and fiscal greed, and it's motivating intolorance ends, i say screw this country, it's no more civilized than a 3rd world country.
Rickey_R

Chicago, IL

#984 Feb 26, 2014
This goes out to Jeremy. Hey dude, go to Minnesota. There's no residency restrictions unless you're a tier 3. No Gps, and community notifications are for 3's only as well. Not a bad place to be if ya don't mind living on an iceburg with a hell of a skeeter problem. Lol. :)
Rickey_R

Chicago, IL

#985 Feb 26, 2014
JPh wrote:
Check this out - the police will set up a "sting" operation online pretending to be a 14 year old girl. There is no 14 year old girl involved - just the police. When the guy comes to where the meeting is suppose to be there is no 14 year old girl but an adult cop. The guy gets charged with a sex offense for "intent" to have sex with a 14 year old that didn't exist!!
ONLY IN AMERICA!!
Sex offenses are the biggest government scam gong.
Everyone needs to pray that a judge's son or daughter gets charged with a sex offense.
Everyone needs to pray that a few congressmen's sons or daughters gets a sex offense charge - then they will know what charged sex offenders really go through.
Pray everyday the judge in your case has a family member that gets a sex charge. I wouldn't wish it on anyone except those that are making the rules.
Once upon a time, entrapment was considered to be an illegal act. Now these thirsty nazi, punk a__ bit___s pull this Chris Hanson: To catch a predator bull sh__ and it holds up in a court of law. What I'd like to see in the news is one of these rum a__ dudes pulling a sting and the perp pulls out a gat before he does and dude gets blown away. That'll teach these idiots for throwing their 11 foot ladder over the 10 foot wall. I'm telling ya, entrapment should be illegal as fu__ and vigorously enforced. People who would not normally commit a crime would not be in these messes if they weren't baited into it!
Rickey_R

Chicago, IL

#986 Feb 26, 2014
I am a sex offender wrote:
My life was ruin and destroyed. I can get no job. I have tried hundreds of time non of my application
was answer . I of to eat garbage to survive. I of drink my own piss to quench my thirst. I sick and doctor don't what kind of disease I had.
I feel you're pain my good buddy. These di__wads pretty much do to us, what the Germans did to the Jews with the exeption of gassing but I'm sure they'd line us up and toss us on the fire like a piece of hickory if they could! Not the best analogy i know, but look at this sh__, mans inhumanity to man. For god sake dude, you've been reduced to drinking you're own pee and dumpster diving for you're supper! It's a kick em' while their down world out there once you're labeled like cattle. These bastards are cashing in on our plights. Why should a government profit from the 3rd parties victimization? Tell me that? We live in a world where the war on drugs has switched to the war on sex offenders. Check this out; the government can only rob a drug dealer once at a time. Sex offenders are the golden goose. They keep paying and paying and paying for it. Government incentives are paid to states who enforce fed laws but let's look locally, a guy in sotp pays 20 to 100 bucks a session plus 300 per poly. They drop these expenses on people anytime they feel like it. Trust me, there's money in this to be made. I've seen guys who were on 6 month sessions that got drawn out to 3 years for pissing in public because these bastards take advantage of the situation. And ya wonder why dinner comes from the dumpster of Taco Bell?!! 300 bucks will buy a months worth of food or a efficiency apartment where I'm from. This is rediculous!
Rickey_R

Chicago, IL

#987 Feb 26, 2014
civilrights wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stats are also flawed. According to Wikipedia, recidivism for sex offenders is only 5.1 percent. That is in no way 1/3.
The rate of recidivism is usually exaggerated in the aftermath of a vicious crime in proportion to either the introduction of a sex offender law or in protest of it being somehow repealed or amended...
jeremy

High Point, NC

#988 Feb 28, 2014
thanks Rickey but I don't know what your talking about when you say tier 3...
Rickey_R

Chicago, IL

#989 Feb 28, 2014
jeremy wrote:
thanks Rickey but I don't know what your talking about when you say tier 3...
tier 3 is high risk. The worst of the worst. The kinda guys that give the lower tiers really bad names.
Rickey_R

Chicago, IL

#990 Feb 28, 2014
JPh wrote:
Check this out - the police will set up a "sting" operation online pretending to be a 14 year old girl. There is no 14 year old girl involved - just the police. When the guy comes to where the meeting is suppose to be there is no 14 year old girl but an adult cop. The guy gets charged with a sex offense for "intent" to have sex with a 14 year old that didn't exist!!
ONLY IN AMERICA!!
Sex offenses are the biggest government scam going.
Everyone needs to pray that a judge's son or daughter gets charged with a sex offense.
Everyone needs to pray that a few congressmen's sons or daughters gets a sex offense charge - then they will know what charged sex offenders really go through.
Pray everyday the judge in your case has a family member that gets a sex charge. I wouldn't wish it on anyone except those that are making the rules.
I can kinda relate to that. They say ignorance is bliss. 6 years ago I used to think like they did. I was a hater. I'd say "fu__ those dudes! Let em' hang, let em' rot, strap them in a chair and throw the switch." I was also racist too like Vinyard from American History X racist. I'm telling ya, going to prison and dealing with labels and prejudice, bigotry, and intolerance day in and day out changes a guys outlook on life. I grew up in a white town of 200 people where people taught their kids that hatred was the way to go. Alot of my best friends are minorities. And these laws and the reasons why they get applied are unjustified and unconstitutional! Furthermore, times have changed. We gotta teach our kids better than the way we are. Technology is bringing people together faster and simpler than ever before. I see 6 year old kids walking down the street talking on a I phone all the time. And people wonder why these things happen? It needs to be taught better to both sides teach the kids and teach the public. This issue is sensitive that it's only brought to the public eye after something bad already happens. Use the media to tell the world "hey, this is what happens when you do this." They have dwi commercials and drug commercials and seatbelt commercials. Why not one that addresses this issue? Anyway, I'm rambling on.... My point, haters suck!
James

West Memphis, AR

#991 Mar 5, 2014
I am to a registered sex offender that been railroaded in to a plea bargin A level 2 the police department keeps screwing my register papers up saying I have move and saying I did not register now I am fighting that but the cops cut the lock off my gate and came in my yard and shot my dog which was like my son to me and arested me and then searched my home and took my papers that proves that I have registered and there is nothing I cAn do about it I need and help I can get
Scott

Clementon, NJ

#992 Mar 6, 2014
All this talk about how un fair this bull shit law is, and no one wants to help fight them.
xsx

Warrensburg, MO

#993 Mar 12, 2014
I was convicted 24 years ago for having sex with a "willing" teenage girl. Just bc I didnt want to be her boyfriend her mom pressed charges against me... The police report states, the girl admitted lying to me about her age. My lawyer said.. There should have never been any charges, bc if she would have been the age she stated it would have been within the 3 yr age limit law... and i would have been "safe". But now my life has been ruined bc of some out of control teen who was mad at her mom, and had priors of doing this to other guys. I have no other sex crimes in my history yet... I will always be labelled, and will have to register every 90 days for the rest of my life... based on a lie. This is just setting us sex offenders up for failure. This is not justice.
xsx

Warrensburg, MO

#994 Mar 13, 2014
I had never beenn jall before, or in trouble with the law.. I to took a lea bargain that was 10 days time served (bc a warrant), the warrant was because I moved and never got served court papers on the charge. 18months unsupervised probation, felony charg droped to a misdemeanor, and court cost... no mention EVER that i would have to register... the state police sent me a letter 10years later saying had to register as a sex offender for life... that is added punishment.
jeremy

High Point, NC

#995 Mar 18, 2014
Scott wrote:
All this talk about how un fair this bull shit law is, and no one wants to help fight them.
yes scott this goes out 2 u I would like 2 know what I can do 2 help and I would like 2 know what u have done in this 2 help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,372
News Texas man arrested after dragging dog with moto... 5 hr mean 4
News Trump supporters in Texas elated at a tough-on-... Thu ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Who is Jerry Falwell Jr. and why is he reformin... Thu Sattva Virginius 2
News Beto O'Rourke is a Mexico-loving liberal in Tex... Wed American de Juaritos 1
News Police, Texas vet save puppy from heroin overdo... Wed TexasPhartxs 1
News Feds: Someone tried to do some high-end meth sm... Wed Seymour duck 3
More from around the web