Houston couple makes history with fir...

Houston couple makes history with first same-sex ceremony

There are 2 comments on the chron.com story from Mar 17, 2013, titled Houston couple makes history with first same-sex ceremony. In it, chron.com reports that:

Jeff Meadows and Gary Patterson wanted to set the date for May, but adopted a St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at chron.com.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Congrats!
honeybee in Houston

United States

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Wonderful news. To see the church give its blessing and for this to happen in Texas, just beautiful. Bless your union and may you two enjoy a long happy life together.
I also applaud the two of you for pioneering the way for others. God bless you two. Your story is making my heart smile.
Love to you from a Houston girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cruz opposes 'birthright citizenship' (Aug '15) 6 hr Buns1620 4
News Study: Illegal immigrants having more kids in US (Apr '09) 7 hr Lips9271 5,752
News Texans continue fight for Doris 'Dorie' Miller'... 7 hr Cakez6365 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr panties9688 62,354
News Texas Lawmaker's Bill Seeks To End Gay Sex Ban 18 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 1
News Lure of land gives way to frustration (Aug '08) Thu huey goins 138
News Amy Charron's War Against Gov Rick Perry and a ... (Nov '11) Dec 6 Amy Charron 5
More from around the web