Naked Truth: Why Women Shrug Off Lous...

Naked Truth: Why Women Shrug Off Lousy Sex

There are 22 comments on the LiveScience story from Oct 24, 2010, titled Naked Truth: Why Women Shrug Off Lousy Sex. In it, LiveScience reports that:

Your girlfriend isn't satisfied in bed. Does it matter? For some couples, the answer might be a resounding yes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LiveScience.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anatoly

London, UK

#44 Jun 23, 2014
According to the latest testimonials drafted with attention by thousands of satisfied users, it seems that Vigaplus from 911ALL .COM ( http://goo.gl/8agFbN ) works fast and very well. The treatment helps men achieve enhance their sexual potency during intercourse or any other activity. Once you begin using this ED solution you will start a concrete journey towards sexual fulfilmen
Nelson

Frankfurt, Germany

#47 Jan 29, 2016
Sometimes you just don't know and that's the problem. Before using any online pharmacy, read as many reviews as you can find and see what the experiences of others has been. For the past year, I've been using 911ALL .COM ( http://goo.gl/XRQKbC ). The drugs are shipped from India. And I've been very happy with what I've ordered from them. I will advise to pay the bit extra for express shipping as it seems to get through Customs much more readily.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cruz opposes 'birthright citizenship' (Aug '15) 9 hr Buns1620 4
News Study: Illegal immigrants having more kids in US (Apr '09) 10 hr Lips9271 5,752
News Texans continue fight for Doris 'Dorie' Miller'... 10 hr Cakez6365 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr panties9688 62,354
News Texas Lawmaker's Bill Seeks To End Gay Sex Ban 21 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 1
News Lure of land gives way to frustration (Aug '08) Thu huey goins 138
News Amy Charron's War Against Gov Rick Perry and a ... (Nov '11) Dec 6 Amy Charron 5
More from around the web