Leader of Texas LGBT Group Dies, Apparent Suicide

Aug 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

The leader and co-founder of the major LGBT rights group in the North Texas city of Ft.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that believes anal intercourse is a safe and efffective way of pleasing their mate has a mental disorder. Just because many respected and fact based studies were thrown in the garbage after the hippie movement doesn't make it right or normal. Why do you think hiv/aids and other std's and unwanted pregnancies have soared since then. Gays point the finger at the straight people and their problems and somehow conveniently dismiss their own. Simply amazing.
Anyone who is too meek and cowardly to register has a mental disorder. Simply amazing.

And, it's EFFECTIVE, not the ignorant way you attempted to spell it, only embarrassing yourself even MORE.

God, why are the pretty ones always so STUPID?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

My, my, there are certainly a LOT of little rat non registered on here tonight. Lord, what little tiny cowardly RATS they must be, too afraid to register, for who knows what reason. I pity them. I truly do, the way I pity a run over skunk on the street, poor poor disgusting stinky dead thing.

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 22, 2012
 
Silver Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a sexual disorder to start with. Semen belongs in the vagina not the rear end. Any other place is unnatural and abnormal. There are many reasons why our society is morally unsound. Vice being the leading cause and vice comes in many forms and this is one of them. Shut down the bath houses.
Just earlier David Traversa suggested the age of consent be lowered for young boys. This IS where this issue is going.
Sexual insanity. No morals. No bounderies.
That is an unfounded presupposition "to start with", which is precisely what the amicus brief from the American Psychological Association stated.

Your shoulds 'n aughts don't qualify as scientific conclusion.

Are you one of those who thinks masturbation is "unnatural and abnormal", or that orgasm is only for acts specifically intended for procreation and none other?

As far as the "age of consent" issue, I haven't read his post, but the only argument on ANY table that I know of deals with erotic relations BETWEEN minors of the same sex in order to create a consensual environment that parallels that for hetero teens. At present, in most locales any erotic play between minors of the same sex result in charges of juvenile sex crimes. The same is not the case when between hetero teen minors above their regional legal age of consent. The issue is one of parity.
Orange Lipstick

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 22, 2012
 
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an unfounded presupposition "to start with", which is precisely what the amicus brief from the American Psychological Association stated.
Your shoulds 'n aughts don't qualify as scientific conclusion.
Are you one of those who thinks masturbation is "unnatural and abnormal", or that orgasm is only for acts specifically intended for procreation and none other?
As far as the "age of consent" issue, I haven't read his post, but the only argument on ANY table that I know of deals with erotic relations BETWEEN minors of the same sex in order to create a consensual environment that parallels that for hetero teens. At present, in most locales any erotic play between minors of the same sex result in charges of juvenile sex crimes. The same is not the case when between hetero teen minors above their regional legal age of consent. The issue is one of parity.
Ignore my shoulds and aughts while homosexuals continue to go out of their minds. Curteese is dying for me to register yet at the same time says my thoughts are meaningless.
He's so cute!
Orange Lipstick

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 22, 2012
 
Hey...... I hit the daily double.
Curteese like jade is paid to be here.

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 22, 2012
 
Orange Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore my shoulds and aughts while homosexuals continue to go out of their minds. Curteese is dying for me to register yet at the same time says my thoughts are meaningless.
He's so cute!
You are again presupposing.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 22, 2012
 
[QUOTE who="Orange Lipstick"
.[/QUOTE].

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 22, 2012
 
Orange Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore my shoulds and aughts while homosexuals continue to go out of their minds. Curteese is dying for me to register yet at the same time says my thoughts are meaningless.
He's so cute!
No, I don't care if you do or not, all I see is a sniveling little coward. Little quivering rabbit. Punk.

Stay as you are, a little wood rat, hiding in the shadows, squeaking on occasion. Big tough guy. Afraid of Lilith, a small woman.
Keylime Lipstick

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 22, 2012
 
I love to watch curteese's head spin. It reminds me of the Excorcist and it's a shame we can't get em in a room with a couple of priest's and some holy water.
OH WOW! LOOK AT EM GO! IS THAT VOMIT!!!

Bitch!
KKKafeteria KKKristains

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Orange Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Up until the mid 70's it was understood by the medical community as a....
Hey cretin, science advances. Bigots get cast aside.
Barrett

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

KKKafeteria KKKristains wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey cretin, science advances. Bigots get cast aside.
Unscientific bigotry from the idiot from Philly.
Strawberry Lipstick

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Aug 23, 2012
 
KKKafeteria KKKristains wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey cretin, science advances. Bigots get cast aside.
Hey cretin, when sexually transmitted diseases advance. We all pay the price. Now gay parenting can teach their special chunky funky love traits to children.
Congratualations!
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Aug 23, 2012
 
How's everyone's blood pressure? Lotsa hate. Everyone pays the price.
Pat Robertson s Fatwass

Souderton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Aug 25, 2012
 
Barrett wrote:
<quoted text>
Unscientific bigotry....
We know better than Chick-fil-A rubes from buybull belt backwaters.

Go defame all str8 men just cos so damny of them violently rape women.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Texas Forum right now

Search the Texas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rand Slams Bush Over Immigration "Act Of Love" ... 17 min Memo From Turner 242
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr mdbuilder 43,182
El Paso state Sen. Jose Rodriguez challenges wi... 2 hr Independent George 74
U.S. Border Patrol Agents Ramp Up Efforts in Va... 5 hr really 1
Poll: Majority of Texans Back Gay Marriage 7 hr Fa-Foxy 23
Texas measles outbreak reignited vaccine contro... (Aug '13) 7 hr Vaccines Cause Autism 5
Rangel: Immigration remains relevant 17 hr Jose 2
•••
•••
•••
•••