Mexican Mafia member gets 25 years in...

Mexican Mafia member gets 25 years in racketeering, murder

There are 59 comments on the MySanAntonio.com story from Feb 10, 2012, titled Mexican Mafia member gets 25 years in racketeering, murder. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

A member of the Texas Mexican Mafia has been sentenced to 25 years in federal prison for his role in various racketeering crimes in Uvalde, Eagle Pass and Del Rio, including a murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

Cowgirl

Uvalde, TX

#34 Feb 15, 2012
Execute the beaner wrote:
Eradicate this scum from the planet
You can follow him !
We are Evil

United States

#35 Feb 15, 2012
Tie him to the pew in a Catholic church then set the church ablaze, cooking him alive for the demons to feast on.
interested

United States

#36 Feb 15, 2012
Does anyone know who theybusted on ft.clark
this has to be bubbles

United States

#37 Feb 15, 2012
the truth wrote:
what I don't understand is why is everything on JJ when he wasn't even the one that did the shooting. he was nowhere near there when it happened. the real killer ended up ratting on everyone else and he got less time .Just now saw a paper (official) stating that PAUL SANCHEZ and two others snitched on JJ.Paul is very well known to snitch.He acted all hard when he was out here.He knew what was gonna happen that day.Why isn't anyone on his sorry ass ? and what about FABIAN all of a sudden he's out of the picture!!!JJ isn't innocent by no means but come on people.. everything was fine until PAUL brought in these people from uvalde..yes PAUL is resposible for these people being here..and the killings began Smiley , Damian , Jesse,and others.so now the ones responsible for all this mess are getting less time...WHAT A SHAME !!!
bubbles give up already Paul's in jail.yeah yeah we know you don't care about Paul and your having a bastard baby.
all

United States

#40 Feb 16, 2012
Let the Guy rest in peace already.
joker

Castroville, TX

#42 Feb 16, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Fry the sorry little piece of sh*t and all the rest of the wannabe joto taco bending mamones. Its time to clean up uvalde and the place to start is with all of you stupid immature punk a$$ bitches, who have theses delusions of grandeur, thinking that this is the life to which you may or may not have been born to follow. Stand up for yourselves and the way of civility. I bet your mom and pop are proud of you. Do you think GOD is proud of you too?
with a mouth like that and you talk about GOD ? Seems to me like YOUR pathetic miserable sorry ass should fry !!!
lol

United States

#43 Feb 17, 2012
And everythng isnt on jj. Just watch dey will b talkn bout dem on here. But lk I say only da ppl or person no da truth wat happend dat night. so dnt point fingers if u dnt have facts straight.
4 ur info

United States

#44 Feb 17, 2012
Jj and Paul r gud ppl. So quit talkn crap. U think u no dem but u dnt. Ppl make mistakes in life. Ur nt perfect! Niether am I. So we r nt n e bdy 2 judge n life.
not enough

United States

#45 Feb 17, 2012
25 years? Give the devil serving reject 125 years!!!!
oh yea

United States

#46 Feb 17, 2012
joker wrote:
<quoted text>with a mouth like that and you talk about GOD ? Seems to me like YOUR pathetic miserable sorry ass should fry !!!
its a comment and opinion, sh!t breath!!!!
angel

Houston, TX

#47 Feb 17, 2012
Its one of the ten commandments.We are here for a purpose and thats to serve God. God bless.
Bullwinkle

United States

#48 Feb 17, 2012
You all watch too much TV
G Love

Houston, TX

#50 Feb 18, 2012
praying for the safety and for the return of our HUSBANDS, BABY DADDIES, BOYFRIENDS, SONS, COUSINS,BEST FRIENDS who got picked up. They are innocent until proven otherwise.
haha

Castroville, TX

#51 Feb 18, 2012
It's not like they went off to war or did something good...they there for a reason and I'm sure they have evidence to put them there. quit making it sound good for these losers.they should have thought about that when they were out here having their lil fun..GAME OVER FOOLS !!!!!
Habitual Line Crosser

United States

#53 Mar 8, 2012
G Love wrote:
praying for the safety and for the return of our HUSBANDS, BABY DADDIES, BOYFRIENDS, SONS, COUSINS,BEST FRIENDS who got picked up. They are innocent until proven otherwise.
Sure they are Honey.
sos

Quemado, TX

#54 Mar 8, 2012
enough said
marie

United States

#55 Mar 8, 2012
U know wut if i were yall id quite talking about it already. Those type of men are somebody nd the shit is real. Quit disrespecting and leave it alone. Nobody has the right to judge anyone.
kl

United States

#62 Mar 12, 2012
Good job
thuggin

Houston, TX

#66 Sep 10, 2012
dnt get involved best to just bck off!!
haha

Colorado Springs, CO

#67 Sep 10, 2012
Dang the RICO law that sux they will be stuck together for some time defeats the purpose in certain ways tryin them would lead to the same conclusion as they were on the streets just be bars b/w them there is no difference they. Are goin to be doing the same shyt in or out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Patriot AKA Bozo 62,310
News Texas to Require Burials After Many Abortions 5 hr cpeter1313 1
Legal Definition of "Mexican National" (May '08) Sat Ben Ghazi 120
News Congress Issues Criminal Referral for Planned P... Sat Ben Ghazi 1
News Texas governor vows cutting funds to 'sanctuary... Fri Ben Ghazi 1
News Will Gov. Perry Risk the Election for a Tuitio... (Sep '11) Fri Gray pubic hair 8
News Lawmaker wants to crack down on illegal hiring ... Thu tomin cali 4
More from around the web