Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigrati...

Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigration funds

There are 331 comments on the KIDK CBS 3 story from Jul 8, 2014, titled Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigration funds. In it, KIDK CBS 3 reports that:

President Barack Obama is asking Congress for $3.7 billion in emergency funds to better respond to the influx of immigrants illegally crossing the border into Texas, White House officials said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIDK CBS 3.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#284 Aug 2, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are right,even though I spelled everything out nothing gets through to these people.
There is no spelling out anything for these liberals unless their gods tell them so
sandy1

New City, NY

#285 Aug 2, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no spelling out anything for these liberals unless their gods tell them so
Exactly. Until their messiah gives the go ahead,they resort to rule#5 in their Saul alinsky handbook.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#286 Aug 2, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. Until their messiah gives the go ahead,they resort to rule#5 in their Saul alinsky handbook.
Lol
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#287 Aug 2, 2014
blade007 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a bridge you might be interested in. The price is super low and you can make up your own tolls.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TGgQE7ESdWYXX
are all you conservatives like that?
Obozo already sold you dumbazz libtards a bridge to nowhere.We aren't the gullible ones skippy!!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#288 Aug 2, 2014
blade007 wrote:
<quoted text>
So then why is it that I am saving $300 a month on the same healthcare I had for the last 5 years? That's $300 a month back in my pocket. Don't know about you!
I doubt you have the same healthcare. Your deductibles have risen geometrically and co-payments have increased.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#289 Aug 2, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt you have the same healthcare. Your deductibles have risen geometrically and co-payments have increased.
He is caught in a lie

He refuses to even tell us the name of the company let alone his policy type as I showed him that every single company that I checked on has raised not lowered the rates in the last 5 years
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#291 Aug 2, 2014
blade007 wrote:
<quoted text>
So then why is it that I am saving $300 a month on the same healthcare I had for the last 5 years? That's $300 a month back in my pocket. Don't know about you!
If you are saving that kind of money on your healthcare plan, it's because your neighbors are now helping you pay for that plan. There is no free ride.

If government gives you something.... anything, they must first take that something from somebody else first. Government doesn't produce anything so it doesn't have any assets to hand out.

Do you really think those people with free cell phones and 250 minutes a month are beneficiaries of a benevolent phone company? Think again. Paying cell phone customers are providing those phones and service time.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#292 Aug 2, 2014
blade007 wrote:
<quoted text>
What to talk about lies, OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W20khPPhmJEXX
Watch something other than Fox!
You would be better informed watching MTV than that joker.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#293 Aug 2, 2014
blade007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is what a lie looks like. Remember boner saying multiple times he hs no intention about shutting down the country then a week later he did? Or maybe for the past 4 years each repig saying that they should impeach the president on the record then this week him saying that this is a ploy but the dems and that they nevertheless said that. Those are lies and that's what they look like. But who am I kidding, it's right in front of you and you selectively see what you want.
The fact remains that they will oppose their own ideas if the president agrees with it and then blame him for it. Follow them down the hole. They lied to you and you bought it hook, line and sinker
It is the Dems putting out this bogus warning of impeachment. Other than a stray Republican here or a stray Republican there, there hasn't been any serious call for impeachment. It's Democrats trying to scare the American public and stir hatred towards Republicans like they always do.

Now let me tell you what a real lie looks like: DumBama has said if you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance. Then it was found that back in 2010 in the Federal Register, that top administration officers involved with Commie Care openly stated they expect at least 50% to 75% of people will lose their coverage because of Commie Care.

Now that's a lie.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#294 Aug 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the Dems putting out this bogus warning of impeachment./
....lol.....You're kidding, right?
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#295 Aug 3, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe because President Obama managed to deport more illegals, in three years, than GW could manage in his 8 years.....
You are a lieing dog licking your leg in the corner "GO BLOW FOREVER". Obongo started counting "turn backs" as deportations. PHONY PHONY PHONY!!! But then he is a Democrat and it is simply part of their nature!!! The issue is simple. We have laws on immigration and the Democrats refuse to enforce them because these illegal immigrants will vote 2 to 1 for those who give them the "Free Stuff". Now go find a nice quite spot and get in a very unusual position with yourself. Have a shitty day!!!

Since: Jun 14

Bethlehem, PA

#296 Aug 3, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
He is caught in a lie
He refuses to even tell us the name of the company let alone his policy type as I showed him that every single company that I checked on has raised not lowered the rates in the last 5 years
Since you need to know so much, I have golden rule and my monthly payment for 4 persons was $723 a month. Now I pay $429 a month. My copy is still $35. No go sign up!

But back to the topic at hand, the repigs never intended that pathetic bill to pass. What boner wanted to try to pass would have at least looked better. Count on crazy craze to muck it all up to try to appease the 8 of you that represent the base. I hope he gets picked as the pigs choice for president..
SheS Crazy

Omaha, NE

#297 Aug 3, 2014
blade007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you need to know so much, I have golden rule and my monthly payment for 4 persons was $723 a month. Now I pay $429 a month. My copy is still $35. No go sign up!
But back to the topic at hand, the repigs never intended that pathetic bill to pass. What boner wanted to try to pass would have at least looked better. Count on crazy craze to muck it all up to try to appease the 8 of you that represent the base. I hope he gets picked as the pigs choice for president..
Your annual deductible is?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#298 Aug 3, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>....lol.....You're kidding, right?
Nope, not at all.

What would Republicans have to gain by seriously talking about impeachment? Everybody knows Americans would turn on the Republicans if there was one baby step towards that action.

Democrats on the other hand would benefit if they could convince the low-information voters that Republicans were trying to oust the first black President. They have everything to gain here just before an election that's almost certain to be a huge Democrat defeat.

"Impeachment chatter has also become common on cable news. On Fox News this month, Sarah Palin, the former Alaska governor, called for Obama’s impeachment, for instance. But for every mention of impeachment on Fox News in July, there have been five on liberal-leaning MSNBC.

This data comes from a Lexis-Nexis search of transcripts on each network. It counts each mention of the words “impeach” or “impeachment.” The terms were used 32 times in a single episode of MSNBC’s “The Ed Show” on Monday.(Ordinarily, I’d adjust for the overall volume of words spoken on each network, but I know from my previous research that MSNBC and Fox News have about the same number of words recorded in Lexis-Nexis.)

The scoreboard so far in July: Fox News has 95 mentions of impeachment, and MSNBC 448. That works out to about 2.7 mentions per hour of original programming on MSNBC, or once every 22 minutes.(This data is as of late Tuesday afternoon.)"

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/obama-impe...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#299 Aug 3, 2014
Too many dishonest trolls on Topix, anymore.....Good Luck....

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#301 Aug 3, 2014
I oppose impeaching Obama because we have decisive elections in 2016 and Biden would do the same as Obama. Biden sponsored the William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#303 Aug 3, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
I oppose impeaching Obama because we have decisive elections in 2016 and Biden would do the same as Obama. Biden sponsored the William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act.
We need to let oslama implement the rest of oslamacare so another 100 million lose coverage and then in 2016 Charles Manson could beat any liberal

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#304 Aug 3, 2014
School Children taught to
praise to Obama

Pissed in Californina

Santa Monica, CA

#305 Aug 3, 2014
It would be a lot more cost effective to send them back when they cross over and give them the paper work they need along with the private groups that will help them.

Help these people to help them selves instead of looking for handouts.

Money would be better spent on having secure borders.

I'm tired of hearing 'oh, they're trying to escape the violence'. We have violence in the cities in our own country.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#306 Aug 4, 2014
These steps won't cost taxpayers a dime:
Immediate Steps the President Could Take to Start Solving the Border Crisis
Courtesy of the House Judiciary Committee

President Obama’s policies have caused the crisis at our southern border and he has tools at his disposal to fix it. Here are several steps the President can take now to stop the surge at the border.

Send the strong, public message that those who enter illegally will be returned.

Stop abusing his prosecutorial discretion authority.

Stop releasing convicted criminal aliens from detention.

Crack down on fraudulent asylum claims.

Implement tougher standards for “credible fear” claims.

Detain asylum seekers until their claims are proved valid.

Restore agreements with local law enforcement agencies to enforce immigration laws.

Employ diplomatic resources to stop the border crisis.

Give Border Patrol agents access to federal lands.
http://www.gop.gov/immediate-steps-the-presid...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Another Bush Will Soon Be In Elected Office (Oct '14) 2 hr Illegal Pilgrims 153
News Voting rights 3 hr Walter Glen stock... 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr No Warming 53,946
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 3 hr Brian_G 544
News Ted Cruz and Karl Rove spar over a passage in C... 12 hr LeDuped 39
News Give peas a chance! President Obama joins in in... 17 hr Miss Id 1
Sex Offenders Now Have a Civil Rights Website (Apr '07) Wed confused1997 984
More from around the web