Waco,Texas is a great place to live

Waco,Texas is a great place to live

Posted in the Texas Forum

Sam Curnutte

Irmo, SC

#1 Jul 2, 2014
I like fishing with my father President George W.Bush Jr. I love hunting
hogs and having barbecues with the family.I hate mountain lions but enjoy squirrel hunting alot.I like to work out on the ranch and go horse back riding.I like to swim in lakes and also the pool. I enjoy drinking ice cold Texas tea but love ice cold beer with barbecue chicken.I can kick
the North Korean President's ass any day of the week.I love the military and I am not far from Ft. Hood,Texas.

Texas Pride,
Sam
My brother Little Bear

Irmo, SC

#2 Jul 3, 2014
I spoke to my father President Geore W. Bush Jr. about South Korea
today.He told me that he needed me to get my brothers Little Bear and
Snuggle Bug and go down to Ft. Hood and look at our offices. My father
President George W.Bush Jr told me we are going to take command on Ft. Hood , Texas and also we are going to start a rotation in South Korea. I told him I will support you in this decision you made. I was on
Camp Casey and Camp Hovey years ago.I guess we can have barbecues over there Korean Style.

Deep in the Heart of Texas,
Sam
Ft Hood commissary

Irmo, SC

#3 Jul 5, 2014
I went to Ft.Hood, Texas and did some shopping there at the commissary.I purchased everything my mother Laura wanted on the
shopping list she gave me . My father George W. Bush Jr. ask
me to fill the truck up with gas while I was there at Ft.Hood ,Texas.
Also I went ahead and got haircut too.

Sam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Congress ponders Harvey relief, resentment l... 7 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 38
News Peter Lucas: Congressman Kennedy launches Texas... 12 hr Laredo 1
News Shadows of secrecy begin to spread across feder... 17 hr Putins Glock Holster 5
News Guess what Texas city was just named 2nd best p... 21 hr Bill Coonsby 1
cotton for decor Mon e williams 3
News How San Pedro schools came through for Texas hu... Mon Laredo 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Mon Into The Night 63,970
More from around the web