Texans Against Secession

Posted in the Texas Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
USA 4 Life

Castroville, TX

#1 Dec 1, 2012
If you still believe in the Pledge of Allegiance that you have your children say everyday at school go
to the following website and voice your legal right as a Texas citizen.

http://signon.org/sign/texans-against-secessi...

Since: Feb 12

El Paso, TX

#2 Dec 2, 2012
USA 4 Life wrote:
If you still believe in the Pledge of Allegiance that you have your children say everyday at school go
to the following website and voice your legal right as a Texas citizen.
http://signon.org/sign/texans-against-secessi...
If you still believe in the Pledge as you say then support the States Rights and depose this POS in the White House. By the way in many Schools the Pledge is no longer recited because it dares mention God.
mike

United States

#4 Dec 9, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you still believe in the Pledge as you say then support the States Rights and depose this POS in the White House. By the way in many Schools the Pledge is no longer recited because it dares mention God.
Here we go another JEFF DAVIS wannabe have you pressed your uniform yet...

El Paso, TX

#5 Dec 9, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go another JEFF DAVIS wannabe have you pressed your uniform yet...
Don't need to press anything I wore the uniform for more than 20 years.

Never forget that this is supposed to be Republic.
mike

United States

#6 Dec 10, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to press anything I wore the uniform for more than 20 years.
Never forget that this is supposed to be Republic.
Who joined the UNITED STATES willingly in 1845 but as usaual with you types that went over your head as usual...

United States

#7 Dec 10, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Who joined the UNITED STATES willingly in 1845 but as usaual with you types that went over your head as usual...
Nope as usual with you and your ilk you fail to grasp the concept. Texas became a part of the US and then later left it after which it was forced to rejoin it during the War of Northern Agression.

So best invest in a step ladder to grab these concepts as they fly over your head.
mike

Crossville, TN

#8 Dec 10, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope as usual with you and your ilk you fail to grasp the concept. Texas became a part of the US and then later left it after which it was forced to rejoin it during the War of Northern Agression.
So best invest in a step ladder to grab these concepts as they fly over your head.
HEY STUPID its clear you fail to grasp one basic fact-the south fired the FIRST SHOT.Now genius tell me this-what are you gonna do assuming you get your way with those TEXANS who refuse to take an oath to the new goverment-put them in jail deport them shoot them what//are you gonna take away their rights or did you even think about that.And another thing the use of the phrase WAR OF NORTHERN AGGRESSION is used by cowards[yeah your one] and sore losers who hate the idea of a black man in the WHITE HOUSE so why dont you grow up your not gonna get your way,,,,

La Mirada, CA

#9 Dec 11, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>HEY STUPID its clear you fail to grasp one basic fact-the south fired the FIRST SHOT.Now genius tell me this-what are you gonna do assuming you get your way with those TEXANS who refuse to take an oath to the new goverment-put them in jail deport them shoot them what//are you gonna take away their rights or did you even think about that.And another thing the use of the phrase WAR OF NORTHERN AGGRESSION is used by cowards[yeah your one] and sore losers who hate the idea of a black man in the WHITE HOUSE so why dont you grow up your not gonna get your way,,,,
As is typical from you and your ilk. When you can not argue intelligently you immediately resort to name calling and vulgarity. It only goes to show your lack of intellect and basic ignorance.
Now as to your first line of BS. Yes the South Fired the First Shot. That much of the propoganda is correct. Now I will provide you with a bit of actual fact instead of talking points spoon fed to you by your lib handlers. South Carolina had left the Union so they were a free and independent State. The Northern Forces occupied Fort Sumter at the mouth of the harbor. They were interfering with the commerce being done there and in conjunction with a naval blockade were preventing the State from conducting business. They were warned repeatedly and told to vacate the Fort. The Northern Government was notified that if they did not leave that fort which was on soverign South Carolina Soil they would be forced to leave. The Northern forces and Government refused so they were forced to leave.
Now as to your second inane rant. Should anyone desire to leave the Soverign State of Texas if it were to happen they would be free to do so. Should they attempt to undermine the State they would be handled the same as any other person that attempts to overthrow a Government. Just like the good ole USA does now. So no rights would be taken from anyone. In fact more rights would be granted to the people because they would be free from the Federal Oppresion and unjust taxation of the current regime and many the preceded it.
Now lastly as I expected from you and your ilk you have to play the race card. I don't care what color the person in the Whitehouse is. I would feel the same for any person that is attempting to drive my country to ruin as this person is. I do not dislike obama as a person I dislike and abhor his policies that are bringing this country down.
The term War of Northern Aggression is an appropriate one to use. It was in fact the North that forced the war on a peacable people that only wanted to live free of tyrany.
The war was waged for many reason and slavery was only one of them and in fact was more of an excuse used by Lincoln to justify his oppresive actions.
Now answer me this one. If as you claim the war was waged because of Slavery then why did the south abolish slavery before the north did?
mike

Crossville, TN

#10 Dec 11, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
As is typical from you and your ilk. When you can not argue intelligently you immediately resort to name calling and vulgarity. It only goes to show your lack of intellect and basic ignorance.
Now as to your first line of BS. Yes the South Fired the First Shot. That much of the propoganda is correct. Now I will provide you with a bit of actual fact instead of talking points spoon fed to you by your lib handlers. South Carolina had left the Union so they were a free and independent State. The Northern Forces occupied Fort Sumter at the mouth of the harbor. They were interfering with the commerce being done there and in conjunction with a naval blockade were preventing the State from conducting business. They were warned repeatedly and told to vacate the Fort. The Northern Government was notified that if they did not leave that fort which was on soverign South Carolina Soil they would be forced to leave. The Northern forces and Government refused so they were forced to leave.
Now as to your second inane rant. Should anyone desire to leave the Soverign State of Texas if it were to happen they would be free to do so. Should they attempt to undermine the State they would be handled the same as any other person that attempts to overthrow a Government. Just like the good ole USA does now. So no rights would be taken from anyone. In fact more rights would be granted to the people because they would be free from the Federal Oppresion and unjust taxation of the current regime and many the preceded it.
Now lastly as I expected from you and your ilk you have to play the race card. I don't care what color the person in the Whitehouse is. I would feel the same for any person that is attempting to drive my country to ruin as this person is. I do not dislike obama as a person I dislike and abhor his policies that are bringing this country down.
The term War of Northern Aggression is an appropriate one to use. It was in fact the North that forced the war on a peacable people that only wanted to live free of tyrany.
The war was waged for many reason and slavery was only one of them and in fact was more of an excuse used by Lincoln to justify his oppresive actions.
Now answer me this one. If as you claim the war was waged because of Slavery then why did the south abolish slavery before the north did?
PROPAGANDA man you sound like a communist.Ok little boy go ahead and pretend you gotta charge little round top if it feeds your ego but keep in mind the majority of TEXANS dont support seccesion so its time to come out of the rain CHARLIE BROWN- game called on account of rain.Oh and yes you can deny it all you want but race does figure into it like it or not some of those seccesonists have racist motives behind it.As for those who refuse to support seccesion i got a feeling youll try to deport them anyway in spite of what you say this aint 1861 and most people are loyal to the flag you spit on..

El Paso, TX

#11 Dec 11, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>PROPAGANDA man you sound like a communist.Ok little boy go ahead and pretend you gotta charge little round top if it feeds your ego but keep in mind the majority of TEXANS dont support seccesion so its time to come out of the rain CHARLIE BROWN- game called on account of rain.Oh and yes you can deny it all you want but race does figure into it like it or not some of those seccesonists have racist motives behind it.As for those who refuse to support seccesion i got a feeling youll try to deport them anyway in spite of what you say this aint 1861 and most people are loyal to the flag you spit on..
You could not be a bigger fool if you trained for it!
No propoganda other than that which you are spewing. What I wrote was History. Try studying it some time you may accidently learn something.
I have no problem with my ego at all. Sorry that you have a Napolean Complex boy.
I never said that no one has racial motives for their behavior again you are lying. I speak for myself and as far as I am concerned color has noting to do with the fact that obama is running this country into the ground. It is simply that he is, was and will remain incompetent or he is just anti-America. I can't say for sure which it is.
I have never spit on the flag that is what you and your libtard handlers do. I have shed blood for that flag have you?
You really need to educate yourself. The fact that some people are expressing their discontent by petitioning for secessation shows their love of this clountry. They see the destruction of the USA and want to preserve what this country stands for.
So I pity you for being soo ill informed and unable to think for yourself.
mike

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
You could not be a bigger fool if you trained for it!
No propoganda other than that which you are spewing. What I wrote was History. Try studying it some time you may accidently learn something.
I have no problem with my ego at all. Sorry that you have a Napolean Complex boy.
I never said that no one has racial motives for their behavior again you are lying. I speak for myself and as far as I am concerned color has noting to do with the fact that obama is running this country into the ground. It is simply that he is, was and will remain incompetent or he is just anti-America. I can't say for sure which it is.
I have never spit on the flag that is what you and your libtard handlers do. I have shed blood for that flag have you?
You really need to educate yourself. The fact that some people are expressing their discontent by petitioning for secessation shows their love of this clountry. They see the destruction of the USA and want to preserve what this country stands for.
So I pity you for being soo ill informed and unable to think for yourself.
History yeah right you twist it to your advantage.You refer to it as northern propaganda.Face facts one southerner said the confederacy died of states rights the south never had a chance and you know it as one southerner said he was afraid they were going to romantize it and he was right.I dont care to see fools like you tear this country apart because of your sniveling because only cowards hide behind fanaticsm and if you want millions to die in another civil war then your a cad a cowardly cad..

El Paso, TX

#13 Dec 12, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>History yeah right you twist it to your advantage.You refer to it as northern propaganda.Face facts one southerner said the confederacy died of states rights the south never had a chance and you know it as one southerner said he was afraid they were going to romantize it and he was right.I dont care to see fools like you tear this country apart because of your sniveling because only cowards hide behind fanaticsm and if you want millions to die in another civil war then your a cad a cowardly cad..
Yes History. Not the propogandized version that is taught in the public school indoctrination centers but actual History.
You should try finding some.
By the way I was born and raised in the north and only when I stopped accepting what the propogandists put out as Gospel and did some research on my own did I find the real History.
Not sure what you were ranting about in this statement as it makes no sense whatsoever,"one southerner said the confederacy died of states rights". Try finding someone that can write coherently to help you out.
As to the coward statement you know where you can put that. As I stated I spent more than 20 years in uniform fighting for this country and shed blood for it so fools such as you and obama can destroy it from within. I have put my life on the line for this country and would do it again the problem is that under the current regime this is not the same country I fought for nor is it the same country that the founders envisioned.
As to the civil war thing, grow up!
mike

United States

#14 Dec 12, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes History. Not the propogandized version that is taught in the public school indoctrination centers but actual History.
You should try finding some.
By the way I was born and raised in the north and only when I stopped accepting what the propogandists put out as Gospel and did some research on my own did I find the real History.
Not sure what you were ranting about in this statement as it makes no sense whatsoever,"one southerner said the confederacy died of states rights". Try finding someone that can write coherently to help you out.
As to the coward statement you know where you can put that. As I stated I spent more than 20 years in uniform fighting for this country and shed blood for it so fools such as you and obama can destroy it from within. I have put my life on the line for this country and would do it again the problem is that under the current regime this is not the same country I fought for nor is it the same country that the founders envisioned.
As to the civil war thing, grow up!
OH YOUR A CARPETBAGGER -one of those you rant and rave hows it feel to be a phoney around the real TEXANS..

El Paso, TX

#15 Dec 12, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>OH YOUR A CARPETBAGGER -one of those you rant and rave hows it feel to be a phoney around the real TEXANS..
Nope don't carry a carpet bag. Never said I was a REAL TEXAN as you call it. I chose to live here it was not an accident of birth as in your case I would imagine.
Being a, "Real Texan" why do you demean, Real Texans" the way you do?
Can you say hypocrite?
MIKE

Crossville, TN

#16 Dec 13, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope don't carry a carpet bag. Never said I was a REAL TEXAN as you call it. I chose to live here it was not an accident of birth as in your case I would imagine.
Being a, "Real Texan" why do you demean, Real Texans" the way you do?
Can you say hypocrite?
Another wild shot by DAVY CROCK again you park your brains in a jar.You know you goobers out ther know it aint gonna work yet too stubborn to admit to it.Believe me i know what a real TEXAN i was born IN SANT ANTIONIO have family down there and most of these seccesonist freaks are transplants like you.Your just a sore loser because OBAMA won and the fact that you fly the flag upside tells me your aloser who disrespects the flag and what TEXANS fought for and chances are you never served a day in your life in the military now if you dont like get out that pea shooter you call a gun and ill show you a new holster for it..

El Paso, TX

#17 Dec 13, 2012
MIKE wrote:
<quoted text>Another wild shot by DAVY CROCK again you park your brains in a jar.You know you goobers out ther know it aint gonna work yet too stubborn to admit to it.Believe me i know what a real TEXAN i was born IN SANT ANTIONIO have family down there and most of these seccesonist freaks are transplants like you.Your just a sore loser because OBAMA won and the fact that you fly the flag upside tells me your aloser who disrespects the flag and what TEXANS fought for and chances are you never served a day in your life in the military now if you dont like get out that pea shooter you call a gun and ill show you a new holster for it..
As I figured just a welfare riding punk that is living off the hard work of REAL TEXANS.

How about you support your assertions! You make bold statements that the transplants are the ones but yet have not one scintilla of supporting evidence. Lets see some there boy!

The flag is being flown correctly and if you had an IQ larger than your show size you might know that.

Just because you are a coward and never had the stones to step up and serve this country, but only took from thsoe that did and lived off our hard work and blood does not mean that others are that chicken s**t like you.

No exactly which of my guns would you like me to bring so you can make a new holster for it? I already have holsters for most of them so what you got to offer punk?

You see I am taking just a bit from your rant and have gone to name calling to show you just how lame that tactic and those that employ it are.

I am now waiting for you to run spell check on my posts as that is the next tactic that you libtards use when you can argue with substance.

Come on boy, point out the spelling errors quick so you can feel like a man.
MIKE

Crossville, TN

#18 Dec 13, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
As I figured just a welfare riding punk that is living off the hard work of REAL TEXANS.
How about you support your assertions! You make bold statements that the transplants are the ones but yet have not one scintilla of supporting evidence. Lets see some there boy!
The flag is being flown correctly and if you had an IQ larger than your show size you might know that.
Just because you are a coward and never had the stones to step up and serve this country, but only took from thsoe that did and lived off our hard work and blood does not mean that others are that chicken s**t like you.
No exactly which of my guns would you like me to bring so you can make a new holster for it? I already have holsters for most of them so what you got to offer punk?
You see I am taking just a bit from your rant and have gone to name calling to show you just how lame that tactic and those that employ it are.
I am now waiting for you to run spell check on my posts as that is the next tactic that you libtards use when you can argue with substance.
Come on boy, point out the spelling errors quick so you can feel like a man.
Yeah it figures i disagree with you therefore im on welfare WRONG///I run my own business so take that accusation and ram it.You think your a real big man trying to imtimidate me-ive had theives show more class than you do.It clear to me that you would see this country in bloody conflict over your pet paranoia than try to be part of this great nation.It is you who is chicken shitted because you would rather run and hide you sniveling coward and flexing your muscles around me doesnt bother me one iota.Again like so many others when you get flustered you pick at a mans spelling like some old woman so go to the dry cleaner and go pick up your dresses while your at it because disloyal scumbags like you are a dime a dozen..

El Paso, TX

#19 Dec 15, 2012
MIKE wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it figures i disagree with you therefore im on welfare WRONG///I run my own business so take that accusation and ram it.You think your a real big man trying to imtimidate me-ive had theives show more class than you do.It clear to me that you would see this country in bloody conflict over your pet paranoia than try to be part of this great nation.It is you who is chicken shitted because you would rather run and hide you sniveling coward and flexing your muscles around me doesnt bother me one iota.Again like so many others when you get flustered you pick at a mans spelling like some old woman so go to the dry cleaner and go pick up your dresses while your at it because disloyal scumbags like you are a dime a dozen..
OH GEE did I hurt the little boys feelings? What kind of business can a moron like you run?
I am glad to see that you admire thieves as one should always support his peers. As to the spelling thing sorry that is one of your libtard strategies but I do have to admit that even for a guy like myself that can mess up some spelling you certainly top me on that as well as basic grammar.
I don't need to pick up my dry cleaning that is what I have mental rejects such as yourself around to do those things for me.
As to disloyal well look in the mirror there boy. You support a POS that is deliberately trying to ruin this country and yet you call me disloyal? That is rich!
Now go invent some other business to run from your momma's basement and wait on your welfare.

El Paso, TX

#20 Dec 15, 2012
Oh one other thig there mikey. Just exactly where dd I, "pick at a mans spelling like some old woman"?
Just another of your lies.

Point it out or admit that you are a liar.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#21 Dec 15, 2012
UR BS wrote:
Oh one other thig there mikey. Just exactly where dd I, "pick at a mans spelling like some old woman"?
Just another of your lies.
Point it out or admit that you are a liar.
Check your posts knucklhead you do know how to read dont you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Patriot AKA Bozo 58,777
News Republican John Boehner calls Ted Cruz 'Lucifer... 1 hr Sneaky Pete 10
News Police: Woman did 'topless handstand' 10 hr MeSo 2
No White Male Privilege in Texas 12 hr Mark Rosenkranz 2
News North Carolina fight over transgender rights, b... 20 hr Mates on the Run 9
News Five Hurt As Tornados Rip Through Grayson County Wed Reichsfuhrer von ... 2
News Fool Me Once, Shame on You (May '06) Wed Truth 10
More from around the web