Off-duty pilot convicted of groping g...

Off-duty pilot convicted of groping girl on flight

There are 1 comment on the KEPR CBS 19 story from Mar 29, 2014, titled Off-duty pilot convicted of groping girl on flight. In it, KEPR CBS 19 reports that:

An airline pilot was convicted this week of two counts of abusive sexual contact for groping a 14-year-old girl while he was a passenger on a flight from Detroit to Salt Lake City last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KEPR CBS 19.

Donny Brook

Spicewood, TX

#1 Mar 29, 2014
This may be true, but I don't like convicting anybody on the WORD of a 14-year old girl. She said he was groping her, but he said he fell asleep and has no idea how his hand got under her. She said she had the armrest down, he said he raised it because the passenger next to him was taking too much room. She said, he said. No collaborating witness(es), were there grope marks (pinches, hard squeezing) on her buns?

I am sorry, but these are serious charges and there needs to be convincing evidence, not testimony with no support. Five years in prison, loss of job and career, but more importantly, loss of reputation and possibly family, because some snot 14-year old girl was pissed off about something is BS. No, don't be a dickhead, I'm not saying the guy is innocent, I' saying he cannot be guilty without proof. But then, maybe some of you dolts don't see it happening to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DC court blocks for now immigrant teen's access... 5 hr OneWomynRiot 4
News 5 living ex-presidents to attend hurricane reli... 5 hr Newt G s Next Rel... 1
News Sessions defends 'sanctuary' ban to sheriff cha... 8 hr Fart Session 2
News Rep. Beto O'Rourke, D-Texas, of El Paso, Texas,... 13 hr Fartings 4
News Texas girl put outside for not drinking milk st... Fri Liar Liar 2
News Cowboys' Elliott gets another reprieve, will pl... Fri Pickle Rick 17
News The Long Island Gay & Lesbian Film Festival to ... Fri Laredo 9
More from around the web