Texas District 76 race down to the wire

Texas District 76 race down to the wire

There are 2 comments on the El Paso Times story from Mar 4, 2014, titled Texas District 76 race down to the wire. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

AUSTIN >> As the Texas Democratic Primary ends today, the tight three-way race for the District 76 seat in the Texas House of Representatives continues to be a dead heat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

dimwits

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 4, 2014
Lots of dimwits in districts 76. Won't surprise me one bit if Norma Chavez gets reincumbentated. Dimwits is as dimwits does!
The Real SJM

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 4, 2014
dimwits wrote:
Lots of dimwits in districts 76. Won't surprise me one bit if Norma Chavez gets reincumbentated. Dimwits is as dimwits does!
Norma is the only straight one in the race. Yes, she a little doughy and chunky and she sists that big butt on the back of a hog wearing the leathers. But the other two candidates aren't even straight, they don't shoot straight and don't fly straight. We don't need any more gays in office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lure of land gives way to frustration (Aug '08) 6 hr DC Dave 126
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,336
News Amy Charron's War Against Gov Rick Perry and a ... (Nov '11) 15 hr Amy Charron 5
News When the next big outbreaks happen, they'll pro... Mon friend 2
News Police investigate graphic footage of Central T... Mon Ol je 2
News Confederate monument near MLK Jr. Drive in East... Sun red dawn 4
News Texas to Require Burials After Many Abortions Dec 4 cpeter1313 1
More from around the web