will interacial dating eventually wip...
Tony

Cathedral City, CA

#21 Jul 29, 2007
I can't believe the ignorance that exists in america. I didn't realize racism existed till I moved to the US. Love is beautiful the race shouldn't matter. I am of mixed race hispanic, black and Irish raised in Panama where racism is not as prevalent as the US. We all died for this country black, white hispanic; etc. If you will learn to get along and love rather than hate we could achieve so much for all in this society.
abc

Silver Spring, MD

#22 Dec 21, 2007
the asian folks in the interacial world will get wipe out.

white+asian=white
blakc+asian=black
latino+asian=latino
imatexan

Dallas, TX

#23 Dec 21, 2007
shocked_beyond belief wrote:
i can not believe the close minded ness of the comments posted here?! I am a black woman South African dating a white canadian man adn its working beautifully. Love is love. We are all souls having a human experience and so what if your outer casing is white or black? we all experience the same emotions, we all aspire to be succesful, we all experience pain, we all cry, we all have the EXACT same organs that are vital to keeping us alive. The only reason why i am darker is because of where i was born.Period.
And your children will be beautiful if you chose to have children.

The problem has nothing to do with interracial dating. Most white and black americans have pride and don't depend on the government to pay our way. We can't afford to have outrageously large families and are smart enough to know that. We tend to put quality before quantity and want to give our kids a secure future.
III

Albany, CA

#24 Jan 10, 2008
yes, it will happen, before the year 2200, probably 2150
common sense

Woodmere, NY

#25 Mar 13, 2008
Every one is a racist to some point. If you every thought or said any thing about stereotypes out that are out in existence
then you are a RACIST. Stop the bull.....people. The world still has a long way to go. Dr. Martin Luther king's dream is far far into the future. You also can be racist against your own kind too. Don't forget that. My proof.....Ask yourself who are the
terrorist. If you thought they are Middle Eastern then you are a racist. Terrorist exist in all shapes and colors. As for interracial dating it's fine by me. But if you are one of those people who date outside your race and then bad mouth your own. your relationship is a joke because you have a self identity problem.
Hrothgaar88

Canton, GA

#26 Mar 25, 2008
This has nothing to do with organs or feelings. Plain and simple, the white race is dieing. Our European counterparts are allowing millions of African, Middle Eastern, and Asians into our once proud homelands. Now they are going bankrupt and down hill. I am no longer proud to say that I come from Danes. Other races dont understand where we are coming from, other races multiply like rabbits, they dont take into consideration the expenses of children, or the burden that they could cause. They dont care if they go hungry or are cold, cause they know some "white" country will help them. I do not believe in interracial children, I dont think it is right to destroy ones race because of something they think is "love". I have met many many many mixed people that come from broken homes because the father has left. Many will say that I am generalizing, but thats ok. Im not saying one race is better that another, or that whites should be above everyone, Im just saying that I am proud to be European American, I am proud of my ancestors and history, and I saddend by the fact that my race is coming to an end.
Whine

Iceland

#27 Jun 13, 2008
its funny how some people cry out "simple minded" and "racist" just because they want to date white people

“Pet me or I'll bite you”

Since: Jul 07

Richardson, Texas

#28 Jun 18, 2008
abc wrote:
white+asian=white
blakc+asian=black
latino+asian=latino
It should help their math skills.
M-178 Blue division

Madison, GA

#29 Jun 18, 2008
THISchickROCKSsocks wrote:
talk about simple minded people.
color is no boundary in dating, in my opinion.
there's NOTHING wrong with interracial dating.
God put people of ALL colors on earth, not to stay away from eachother. for those of you christians, he says "Be fruitful and multiply." He said nothing about colors or races. if nobody reproduced with anybody from another race, half of earth's population wouldn't exist.
regardless of color, you love what you love. if that's someone of another race, who cares?
ive been in a serious relationship with a black guy for over ten months now.(im white.)
TONS of my black girl friends dont talk to me anymore BECAUSE im now dating a black guy. i could care less.
stop being so closedminded and get with it.
the whole thought of interracial dating being wrong is RACIST.
sometimes i wish i was blind...gosh.
Yes another white race traitor whore, you have NO pride and probably a FALSE guilt about slavery.

You feel tht you must carry a black baby.
There isNOTHING wrong about wanting the white race to continue to lie on.
You are the reason why we are dying out.

ohh, let me carry a black baby because i hate being white and i want to turn my bloodline black.

I hope your parents are real pleased knowing their grand children may vioent nappy haired mud people.

GOD?

If you believe in GOD then think about this,
GOD made ALL colors right?
he ade them different colors maybe for a reason?
and to destroy the white race with this interracial Genocid is wrong and SINFUL.

he may have not mentionedit, as he did not mention Computers and cars and etc.

God thought you were all smart enough to know that race mixing is wrong.
M-178 Blue division

Madison, GA

#30 Jun 18, 2008
abc wrote:
white+asian=white
blakc+asian=black
latino+asian=latino
Asian?

Asia has the LARGEST population in the world.
China, they do need to watch it, but they are in no imediate danger.

White + asian = asian, my teacher who i thought was Chinese was actually mixed white + asian, but he had asian eyes.
asian eyes are dominate, so asian + any race = asian, just either lighter or darker.
M-178 Blue division

Madison, GA

#31 Jun 18, 2008
Tony wrote:
I can't believe the ignorance that exists in america. I didn't realize racism existed till I moved to the US. Love is beautiful the race shouldn't matter. I am of mixed race hispanic, black and Irish raised in Panama where racism is not as prevalent as the US. We all died for this country black, white hispanic; etc. If you will learn to get along and love rather than hate we could achieve so much for all in this society.
You people will NEVER know WHY interracial is bad.
YOU care NOTHING of the white race so you dont care if the world turns into colored people.
Joe

Washington, DC

#33 Jun 23, 2008
"will interacial dating eventually wipe out the white race?"

I sure hope so. If we wipe out the white race through interracial marriages, we may perhaps have a better run US airline industry, a better run US banking industry and perhaps a better run US government and perhaps our money whether stocks or taxpayer money would be safe. All power to cross-racial breeders and let them breed the white race out of existence.
Joe

Washington, DC

#34 Jun 23, 2008
M-178 Blue division wrote:
<quoted text>
Asian?
Asia has the LARGEST population in the world.
China, they do need to watch it, but they are in no imediate danger.
White + asian = asian, my teacher who i thought was Chinese was actually mixed white + asian, but he had asian eyes.
asian eyes are dominate, so asian + any race = asian, just either lighter or darker.
I would hope the Asian genese and brains dominate. Perhaps we will create a more intelligent race by wiping the whites out through interracial marriages.
Joe

Washington, DC

#35 Jun 23, 2008
M-178 Blue division wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes another white race traitor whore, you have NO pride and probably a FALSE guilt about slavery.
You feel tht you must carry a black baby.
There isNOTHING wrong about wanting the white race to continue to lie on.
You are the reason why we are dying out.
ohh, let me carry a black baby because i hate being white and i want to turn my bloodline black.
I hope your parents are real pleased knowing their grand children may vioent nappy haired mud people.
GOD?
If you believe in GOD then think about this,
GOD made ALL colors right?
he ade them different colors maybe for a reason?
and to destroy the white race with this interracial Genocid is wrong and SINFUL.
he may have not mentionedit, as he did not mention Computers and cars and etc.
God thought you were all smart enough to know that race mixing is wrong.
You are an inbred from Georgia with low levels of intelligence.
durwoos

Lakeville, MN

#36 Jun 23, 2008
white girls want black guys
Anonymous

Köln, Germany

#38 Jun 24, 2008
There's a simple solution to it, keep your daughters outta da hood.
Joe

Washington, DC

#39 Jun 24, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
There's a simple solution to it, keep your daughters outta da hood.
But then some other non-whites will get them.
Bob

Claremore, OK

#40 Aug 19, 2008
Concerned wrote:
I am horrified that people can have such small minded opinions about interracial dating. I know this may sound corny but I see people not color.
Your so full of crap, everyone sees color i dont care what color you are in some form or another you do and thats that.

bob
Animatronic

Wareham, MA

#41 Aug 29, 2008
I think this is funny:
Black + White = Black
Black + Asian = Black
Black + Latino = Black
Black + Arabic = Black
Why is it that no matter what color black people hook up with, their offspring is automatically called "black"? I could never understand this.
As for interracial dating, I am currently dating a beautiful black woman (I am white) and her 2 older brothers are married to white women, but both of them hate my guts. One of her brothers told me that white males aren't allowed to taint the African bloodline. What is that all about? Won't their bloodlines be "tainted" because their children are from white mothers? People just need to stop being retards when it comes to race, in the end we all die and get put in the ground, will your color mean anything then?
Watson

Hong Kong

#42 Sep 4, 2008
People today need to do the math. If you procreate with someone of a gene pool that was bred as a beast of burden for nearly 400 years and hadn't invented the wheel before that, your offspring will be of the lowest common denominator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. judge deals blow to Texas 'sanctuary' city... 1 hr Hell Bent 4 Leather 13
News 'God has given Trump authority to take out Kim ... 6 hr old_moose 222
News Texas grand canyon's home to colorful history, ... 6 hr Avid reader 1
News Brother of slain Tejano star Selena jailed for ... 13 hr Laredo 1
Stanford U.wants to abolish"whiteness" 15 hr Gordo 2
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 19 hr e williams 3
News Federal court strikes down Texas congressional ... Wed Christsharians on... 1
News Texas A&M calls off planned white nationalist r... Wed e williams 6
More from around the web