will interacial dating eventually wip...
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
mike

Crossville, TN

#242 Aug 29, 2012
I want any of you to go back and check your ancestry and you white racists will find most likely INDIAN OR EVEN BLACK BLOOD in your lineage...
Damien

United States

#243 Dec 1, 2012
HA! This post makes me laugh. Soon, the time will come when ALL of the puny human races will die out. You stupid ignorant people can't just stick with your own kind and keep things the way they should be. You whores have to look at a hideous black man and say oh, he has a bigger piece of flesh for me to plug my gaping holes with and you don't think of your abomination of a child that will squirt out of your nasty body. Your times will come sooner than you think and you will all be in eternal nothingness. No wonder your "GOD" does nothing to help you and your disgusting world. Stupid stupid primates. YOU ALL DESERVE TO ROT.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#244 Dec 9, 2012
Europeansonly wrote:
fyi I am white European from the continent,
I dont care if the "white race" of America dies, the english whites dont care about each other, they are selfish and arrogant for little they accomplish, let them all die.
I hate white Americans,Canadians, any anglo related bloodlines, I only care about white European with a certain culture, and let the Germanic continental race live in dominance. The ones with better blood to survive.
I want the death of the anglo-saxon culture, and would be happy to see the english race dead.
This couldnt be any more true. ANGLO SAXON culture sucks.. the way its evolved, well it hasn't.. its gotten worse and they went from a violent barbaric group to a watered down materialistic annoying group who are too weak to ever make a comeback now.. take your pick. Canadian Anglos, American ones, they all suck. White minorities in America defend many of them whether they know it or they dont.

Location hidden

#245 Dec 9, 2012
Damien wrote:
HA! This post makes me laugh. Soon, the time will come when ALL of the puny human races will die out. You stupid ignorant people can't just stick with your own kind and keep things the way they should be. You whores have to look at a hideous black man and say oh, he has a bigger piece of flesh for me to plug my gaping holes with and you don't think of your abomination of a child that will squirt out of your nasty body. Your times will come sooner than you think and you will all be in eternal nothingness. No wonder your "GOD" does nothing to help you and your disgusting world. Stupid stupid primates. YOU ALL DESERVE TO ROT.
I agree with you. White girls date black guys for all the wrong reasons and 9 times out of 10, the white broad wants babies with them so.. I see your frustration.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#246 Jan 7, 2013
ALL COLONIAL CRACKERS SHOULD GET MASSACRED!!!!!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#247 Jan 7, 2013
mike wrote:
I want any of you to go back and check your ancestry and you white racists will find most likely INDIAN OR EVEN BLACK BLOOD in your lineage...
INDIAN ARE NOT IN A WHITE MANS LINEAGE WE ALL WANT WHITE HONKYS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!COLONIAL HONKYS
Charles -BThetoBLACKCOOK

Amherst, MA

#249 Apr 8, 2013
day do. I kno day do. dis day do. day doo dis multi kult chooism in calgary. day do. I know day do. I COOK BLACK. I know day doo. I BE GO WHERE DAY DO. I AM GOING 2 WEAR DAY DO. I M MOVING TO ALBERTA. I KNOW DAY DOO. I COOK AND I KNOW DAY DOO . DAY BEE THE 2 AT THE CALGARY ZOO.
santa maria

Gasparillo, Trinidad and Tobago

#250 Apr 19, 2013
All over the world you continue to see Beautiful White women ,as early as 18 y.o to 50, having raw sex with Black men, and it makes one wonder,Is it TRUE that ,the white man is loosing their women to Black men ?

Well now ,what does those white women have to say,its a shame White Guys
mizztoni

Pico Rivera, CA

#251 Dec 7, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because what would you call dirty water mixed with clean water?
This quote you wrote is very stupid. White people came from black people look it up. Without black there will be no white at all. Black people been on this earth thousands off year before you white people were made. White people till this day still live off money from slavery. white people will be wiped off this earth soon because of the evil things these people have done to every race u can think off. What goes around comes around. You will not get away with anything. Fyi go get a MTDNA test and you will see you will have some black in you.

Location hidden

#253 Mar 7, 2014
mizztoni wrote:
<quoted text>
This quote you wrote is very stupid. White people came from black people look it up. Without black there will be no white at all. Black people been on this earth thousands off year before you white people were made. White people till this day still live off money from slavery. white people will be wiped off this earth soon because of the evil things these people have done to every race u can think off. What goes around comes around. You will not get away with anything. Fyi go get a MTDNA test and you will see you will have some black in you.
Oh great here you go with this crap again how white people came from black people.

I never live off money made from slavery.. omfg you're pathetic. Us whites who had nothing to do with the bs you're spewing will not apologize. Deal with it.
Dimmit

United States

#254 Apr 15, 2014
shocked_beyond belief wrote:
i can not believe the close minded ness of the comments posted here?! I am a black woman South African dating a white canadian man adn its working beautifully. Love is love. We are all souls having a human experience and so what if your outer casing is white or black? we all experience the same emotions, we all aspire to be succesful, we all experience pain, we all cry, we all have the EXACT same organs that are vital to keeping us alive. The only reason why i am darker is because of where i was born.Period.
so I take it you were born in Africa ?
manwize

Raleigh, NC

#256 Nov 10, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because what would you call dirty water mixed with clean water?
It's because of Mindel's law. The Black gene is dominant and thw White is recessive. Two Black people can produce a White baby, but two White people can't produce a Black baby becuse the genes were recessed already.
Black people have a higher concentration of melanin and melatonin with the Pineal Gland that is in the center of the brain. It's also called the third eye. Without melanin, trees, flowers and all life would have no color.
Cory

Jasper, TN

#257 Jan 16, 2015
GD-4-L wrote:
I swear to god u ever in yo life use a metaphor like that around me I would bitch slap the shit out of u and dare you to swig and blacks dont realy have a chance of extinstion because like my opion I dont like black girls going with whites just irrating me but I'm not races but I guess its in my viens because i love to fuck white girls hard too ^_^ but shitt as much rascistim dont think about a black girl
You are a stupid race. You should think white people if we hadn't saved your ancestors you would be living in Africa killing others of your own race because we all know one black tribe is better than another. Lol. Your people, " Africans," live in the richest continent in the world as far as natural resources go. Africa could be one of the richest countries in the world. But Africans are undeveloped mentally and are incapable of abract thought. In other words you are the stupidest race on the planet. Check the numbers for yo self. Whites and blacks should not mix, nor should any other race. You should worship white people because we bred you like dogs to be strong and fast. Have you ever seen a really healthy African? Chances are you haven't. Before the 1600's we were gods to your low race. So get the facts. All you have to do is READ something if you know how. And the things you say about white women only makes you sound as stupid as you are. If your are so proud to be african American act like it. Or pack your shit and go back to your wonderful African paridise. You can join a real tribe, something like a crip or a blood, but with a goal. And u can steal, rape, murder all you want... And I live in Tennessee and the town is whitwell. Come here and ask for Cory. I promise I will entertain you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Patriot AKA Bozo 53,899
News Texas Sen. Ted Cruz not backing down on same-se... 16 min Eleanor 34
News Texas Supreme Court declines to hear El Paso ci... 19 min moving on 6
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 38 min Billy Ringo 393
News Same-sex marriage ruling faces religious rights... 40 min Jim Brownstain 18
News Ted Cruz and Karl Rove spar over a passage in C... 1 hr LeDuped 21
News Demand for Bilingual 911 Services Growing 2 hr POS 9
More from around the web