mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

I want any of you to go back and check your ancestry and you white racists will find most likely INDIAN OR EVEN BLACK BLOOD in your lineage...
Damien

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

HA! This post makes me laugh. Soon, the time will come when ALL of the puny human races will die out. You stupid ignorant people can't just stick with your own kind and keep things the way they should be. You whores have to look at a hideous black man and say oh, he has a bigger piece of flesh for me to plug my gaping holes with and you don't think of your abomination of a child that will squirt out of your nasty body. Your times will come sooner than you think and you will all be in eternal nothingness. No wonder your "GOD" does nothing to help you and your disgusting world. Stupid stupid primates. YOU ALL DESERVE TO ROT.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Europeansonly wrote:
fyi I am white European from the continent,
I dont care if the "white race" of America dies, the english whites dont care about each other, they are selfish and arrogant for little they accomplish, let them all die.
I hate white Americans,Canadians, any anglo related bloodlines, I only care about white European with a certain culture, and let the Germanic continental race live in dominance. The ones with better blood to survive.
I want the death of the anglo-saxon culture, and would be happy to see the english race dead.
This couldnt be any more true. ANGLO SAXON culture sucks.. the way its evolved, well it hasn't.. its gotten worse and they went from a violent barbaric group to a watered down materialistic annoying group who are too weak to ever make a comeback now.. take your pick. Canadian Anglos, American ones, they all suck. White minorities in America defend many of them whether they know it or they dont.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Damien wrote:
HA! This post makes me laugh. Soon, the time will come when ALL of the puny human races will die out. You stupid ignorant people can't just stick with your own kind and keep things the way they should be. You whores have to look at a hideous black man and say oh, he has a bigger piece of flesh for me to plug my gaping holes with and you don't think of your abomination of a child that will squirt out of your nasty body. Your times will come sooner than you think and you will all be in eternal nothingness. No wonder your "GOD" does nothing to help you and your disgusting world. Stupid stupid primates. YOU ALL DESERVE TO ROT.
I agree with you. White girls date black guys for all the wrong reasons and 9 times out of 10, the white broad wants babies with them so.. I see your frustration.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

ALL COLONIAL CRACKERS SHOULD GET MASSACRED!!!!!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

mike wrote:
I want any of you to go back and check your ancestry and you white racists will find most likely INDIAN OR EVEN BLACK BLOOD in your lineage...
INDIAN ARE NOT IN A WHITE MANS LINEAGE WE ALL WANT WHITE HONKYS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!COLONIAL HONKYS
Charles -BThetoBLACKCOOK

Amherst, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

day do. I kno day do. dis day do. day doo dis multi kult chooism in calgary. day do. I know day do. I COOK BLACK. I know day doo. I BE GO WHERE DAY DO. I AM GOING 2 WEAR DAY DO. I M MOVING TO ALBERTA. I KNOW DAY DOO. I COOK AND I KNOW DAY DOO . DAY BEE THE 2 AT THE CALGARY ZOO.
santa maria

Gasparillo, Trinidad and Tobago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

All over the world you continue to see Beautiful White women ,as early as 18 y.o to 50, having raw sex with Black men, and it makes one wonder,Is it TRUE that ,the white man is loosing their women to Black men ?

Well now ,what does those white women have to say,its a shame White Guys
mizztoni

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because what would you call dirty water mixed with clean water?
This quote you wrote is very stupid. White people came from black people look it up. Without black there will be no white at all. Black people been on this earth thousands off year before you white people were made. White people till this day still live off money from slavery. white people will be wiped off this earth soon because of the evil things these people have done to every race u can think off. What goes around comes around. You will not get away with anything. Fyi go get a MTDNA test and you will see you will have some black in you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

mizztoni wrote:
<quoted text>
This quote you wrote is very stupid. White people came from black people look it up. Without black there will be no white at all. Black people been on this earth thousands off year before you white people were made. White people till this day still live off money from slavery. white people will be wiped off this earth soon because of the evil things these people have done to every race u can think off. What goes around comes around. You will not get away with anything. Fyi go get a MTDNA test and you will see you will have some black in you.
Oh great here you go with this crap again how white people came from black people.

I never live off money made from slavery.. omfg you're pathetic. Us whites who had nothing to do with the bs you're spewing will not apologize. Deal with it.
Dimmit

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2014

shocked_beyond belief wrote:
i can not believe the close minded ness of the comments posted here?! I am a black woman South African dating a white canadian man adn its working beautifully. Love is love. We are all souls having a human experience and so what if your outer casing is white or black? we all experience the same emotions, we all aspire to be succesful, we all experience pain, we all cry, we all have the EXACT same organs that are vital to keeping us alive. The only reason why i am darker is because of where i was born.Period.
so I take it you were born in Africa ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••