will interacial dating eventually wip...
Wm Clinton

Carmel, ME

#219 May 22, 2012
Interacial dating is not he problem. Interacial humping is the problem. My friend Borat Obama has several answers to the problem, but like the Obama health care bill, you have to elect him one more time, we will see what the answera are.

Gotta go, they're serving pizza with each table dance.
Odessa

Middleport, OH

#221 Jun 8, 2012
Yes my friend HEIL HITLER and keep in mind that another era of fascism is coming(a Jr. Hitler). If it isn't white it isn't right the Fourth Reich!
The Truth

Pleasanton, CA

#222 Jul 20, 2012
Just don't have a half Mexican cucaracha. Please. The world would be fine without more of these idiotic animals
Nordic Savior

Paw Paw, IL

#223 Jul 27, 2012
This is disgusting, our pure white genes were refined over thousands of years, our people struggled and fought to build a civilized society out of nothing but the chaos of wilderness. The white race IS the world and all that is good in it, to see that some can so willingly turn their backs on their own people infuriates me. Let the race traitors lay down with the dogs, their mud babies will inherit the scorn that most people already feel for the selfish and ignorant parents, anyone who desecrates their genes this way, gives up what it means to be white, shuns their own race, and someday will answer for their treason.
White

Battle Creek, MI

#224 Aug 13, 2012
he's not saying hite souldnt dte blacks but if it continues to happen the whit race as a whole will no longer exist do to low white birth rate an high evels o iterbreeding with other races....
Slikkkk

Sanford, FL

#225 Aug 27, 2012
You guys are [email protected]@@ing idiots the white race is here to stay. When humans were first created they were black and as humans gained more education of the earth the more educated the (smarter ones) they started to migrate and adapt to there surroundings end result their color started fading resulting in a white baby or Asian in any case the smarter one inded up with a beautifully lighter colored skin tone ;). As for now smarts still takes a roll because the American blacks are killing their own race off by murdering their own faster than they are producing and more and more blacks are being raised by white parents do to this lack of love for people in general much less their own race.
So when I see these little fake thugs I.e young black male it's sad to say but all I see is dead men walking. So while every one is stuck on this white racist B.S. it's just those that lack a real education to put the spot light on white America when your muder rates of your own kind out weighs our murder rate 10 fold on all the races. Get a book, a job and pull your head out your ass.
Slikkkk

Sanford, FL

#226 Aug 27, 2012
Sorry for the typos
blah blah blah

Coquitlam, Canada

#227 Aug 29, 2012
fourteen words wrote:
<quoted text> Yes you can if blacks have 3-4 children and whites have 1-2 slowly but shorly its gunna happen, we should just leve eachother alone and get on with our own lifes and culture because arce mixing is wrong for all races. Lets stop fighting eachother and letting the top dogs boss us about, fight the media and the goverment, Peace...
too late now you whites made your bed you lie in it colonizing over 85 countries you whites are going to be wiped out WAYYYY before extinction you will be genocided!through chemical bio warfarE!
blah blah blah

Coquitlam, Canada

#228 Aug 29, 2012
NS loyalist wrote:
the white race will never die out because of white NS we will make sure of it and evan if we did we will still have achieved most of human acheviment like space travel cars great empires etc etc so yes i am worried about it but they will never take our pride or our culture and any white who mixes with the enemy will loose there moral sense of white
and whats that colonizing 85 countries killing bloodshedding aboriginals and sikh east indians black slavery you all are going straight to hell when iran nukes you
blah blah blah

Coquitlam, Canada

#229 Aug 29, 2012
chicagorules wrote:
black people h8 white people because they have been living behind their shadow, oppressed for 400 years and needing white people to free them, they hate it because they had no balls and prefered to live as slaves rather rebel to live free. guess its a love and h8 relationship, cause no matter how much the hate from whites, its much better than going back to africa. reality proves it, its better to live oppressed in a rich country than be free in a poor one
america and canada is NOT white country and soon it will be reclaimed by aisa as it once was theirs
blah blah blah

Coquitlam, Canada

#230 Aug 29, 2012
typo asia
blah blah blah

Coquitlam, Canada

#231 Aug 29, 2012
Josh wrote:
im a white guy background half german half aussie but i must admit look on youtube for a first theres a video with about 50 blacks saying we must kill white males and shut down the womens factorys to make us strong. thats just stupid. the reason people dont like blacks they think like idiots i would rather sit and have a coffe with a downsyndrome person then a black they talk weird and act weird if u are human and living in a white mans country talk like them. but i guess in the end the only one time we got freedom to explore who us white people are is when hitler gave germany everything they wanted (food,water,jobs,happyness,) and u know what makes me think that the nazis were nice is that they still payed for stuff and if they didnt have enough money they walked away happy now hitler had enough money to kill everyone but its ok times past and now is now and plz stop with the god comments and IF god put us here WE OBVIOUSELY got kicked out of heaven do u ever think of that. so any dark skined people here please understand we only want to servive and all the nice people are dieing out now thats unfair i see beutiful things in white people. so anyways enjoy this forum
why be something your not north america isnt white country and neither is australia the only people that try to be something they are not is white germans trying to be aryan which is originally north east indian and iranian and why did the germans steal the swasthika huh? whites true evil will arrive of what they have conjured up by their own greeD!you want war lets go to war cuz it will be a quick fight until your white smelly dirty shit crusted asses are going to get ragdolled and blown to pieces as well semtex suicide bombers will be rushing embassys in numbers western dressed terrorist will inside job many countries the internet will be blackout before the final conflict the march is under way once that is initiated then launches and rpg will decimate all honkys to their persian gulf graVes!!!
blah blah blah

Coquitlam, Canada

#232 Aug 29, 2012
Lolwut wrote:
<quoted text>
Acctualy that's only true for White + Asian
Eastern asians tend to have the features show with in the offspring except the skin color and hair when mixed with other colors of mankind.
if its east indian you can forget about those statistics cuz east indian stick to their own goddesses and dont assimilate to white garbage or anyone out of their race!
blah blah blah

Coquitlam, Canada

#233 Aug 29, 2012
Nordic Savior wrote:
This is disgusting, our pure white genes were refined over thousands of years, our people struggled and fought to build a civilized society out of nothing but the chaos of wilderness. The white race IS the world and all that is good in it, to see that some can so willingly turn their backs on their own people infuriates me. Let the race traitors lay down with the dogs, their mud babies will inherit the scorn that most people already feel for the selfish and ignorant parents, anyone who desecrates their genes this way, gives up what it means to be white, shuns their own race, and someday will answer for their treason.
HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! sucks to be youU HAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!thats what you people get for invasions its called karma catching up to you so much for you being the best race HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!
blah blah blah

Coquitlam, Canada

#234 Aug 29, 2012
Idiots wrote:
As long as there are trailer parks, crystal meth, C&W music, and family reunions that double up as speed dating events, the white race has nothing to worry about.
those trailer park stations will be no longer white breeding ground it will be incinerated for quarantine! heh!heh!heh!!!
blah blah blah

Coquitlam, Canada

#235 Aug 29, 2012
Petro wrote:
A Brown world would be a peaceful world.
i agree considering the east indians never invaded anyone in past history records
blah blah blah

Coquitlam, Canada

#236 Aug 29, 2012
maria wrote:
<quoted text>at once all people where brown with brown eyes and ...white is just an unatural glitch in the system ...so rest in peace we all be back to normal soon perhaps than we can start to deal with issues instead of fabricated in peoples heads ...white is better black is better bla bla there is only one race the human race
no they werent! wheres proof to back that statement cuz that is bullshit
blah blah blah

Coquitlam, Canada

#238 Aug 29, 2012
maria wrote:
<quoted text>white and asian asian ...i have never seen one looking white ...moron..
go for the chinese but stay away from east indian they will never marry honky garbage cuz they know whites are broke whites have melanin deficiency so east indians dont want their kids to be vampires and avoid the sun to get cancer and east indians dont want their own to date whites cuz whites are bland boring and have no cultures and gain diseases easily browns have carbon sthat their body produces and so they dont age fast as whites do and these are all FACTS so keep your dirty white population away from east indians aryans
blah blah blah

Coquitlam, Canada

#239 Aug 29, 2012
maria wrote:
<quoted text>God said ...all are made in his image..so god had no problem you on the other hand go directly against what god said that makes you a devil demonseed....if god did not want folks to mix he would make it impossible to breed awwwwww you on the other hand should stop sleeping with relatives now god said thats a bad thing lol
you whites are the devil the great deciever watch the video ''''WE WILL NOT ALL DIE BUT WHITE PEOPLE ARE FINISHED'''' type that on google you all are edomites
blah blah blah

Coquitlam, Canada

#240 Aug 29, 2012
ActiveForPeace wrote:
a little color in the blood would benefit most Texans
your ugly you might as well for a fat ditchpig go breed with other swines oink oink!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats planning on hanging accused teen sex ... 29 min Retribution 20
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,126
News Texas mayor no fan of Trump 5 hr Laredo 1
News Lure of land gives way to frustration (Aug '08) 22 hr Fart fishing lures 155
News Watch: The Angelically Light Black Forest Cake ... Mon Tonie Gray 1
News Cruz challenger touting his old-guard Republica... Mon By a vote 1
News Build the Wall: Border Patrol Agent Dead, Partn... Mon Laredo 1
More from around the web