will interacial dating eventually wipe out the white race?

Posted in the Texas Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 231 Comments Last updated Apr 15, 2014
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Cibil War

Paris, TX

#1 Jun 25, 2007
Can that possibly happen?
TyroneLopezAkbar Goldstein

Conroe, TX

#2 Jun 25, 2007
Dat be one way ta git rid o' you racimists.
Gringo Wannabe

Plano, TX

#3 Jun 26, 2007
If so, who'd pay the taxes?
TyroneLopezAkbar Goldstein

Conroe, TX

#4 Jun 26, 2007
Gringo Wannabe wrote:
I hadn't thunk o' dat.....

Mebbe we keeps a few whiteys aroun'.

Now gits back ta wurk...... Ah needs de moneys.
Cibil War

Paris, TX

#5 Jun 27, 2007
TyroneLopezAkbarGoldstein wrote:
Dat be one way ta git rid o' you racimists.
Oh, you must think all racist are white. Shame on you.
Cibil War

Paris, TX

#6 Jun 27, 2007
Gringo Wannabe wrote:
The same people who have been paying the taxes....minus whites...cause there wouldn't be any...DUMMY.

“I want a piece of that steak”

Since: Apr 07

Tazmania

#7 Jun 27, 2007
Cibil War wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you must think all racist are white. Shame on you.
This forum is strange, who is who?
lonesome

Henderson, TX

#8 Jun 27, 2007
sure, if it wasen"t for the cowboys in oklahoma and them ho"s in mexico, there would be no texans.
ASinclair

Barnesville, OH

#9 Jun 27, 2007
You can't wipe out a race by breeding. Furthermore, did you ever stop to think that the black race might also be in fear of being obliterated by mixing with us white folks? You shouldn't be so vain to think that your whiteness is more desirable than anyones blackness. I happen to know that many black families and black individuals will not date, marry or multiply outside of their race.
Cibil War

Paris, TX

#10 Jul 2, 2007
ASinclair wrote:
You can't wipe out a race by breeding. Furthermore, did you ever stop to think that the black race might also be in fear of being obliterated by mixing with us white folks? You shouldn't be so vain to think that your whiteness is more desirable than anyones blackness. I happen to know that many black families and black individuals will not date, marry or multiply outside of their race.
Yes you can. Black folks in the U.S. are already mixed but black is dominant. Thats why when whites have children by blacks, the child almost always is black.
Gringo Wannabe

Plano, TX

#11 Jul 2, 2007
Cibil War wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you can. Black folks in the U.S. are already mixed but black is dominant. Thats why when whites have children by blacks, the child almost always is black.
Like adding dirty water to clean water.

LMD

“R U Serious”

Since: May 07

Fort Worth TX

#12 Jul 2, 2007
Gringo Wannabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Like adding dirty water to clean water.
Simple minded... That is so sad...
Opinion

Bethlehem, PA

#13 Jul 15, 2007
This small minded man and I assume he is a man is very :
1. Scared
2. Stupid
3. Ignorant
It's not the Blacks you have to worry about fool its the hispanics demanding you white idiots to speak spanish all over America. Buy the year 2035 The Hispanics will be the dominant race and you know what, they come in all colors black and white. Comprende Jose?
Concerned

Odessa, TX

#14 Jul 15, 2007
I am horrified that people can have such small minded opinions about interracial dating. I know this may sound corny but I see people not color.
What should be an issue for discussion is that ignorant people will mix with the intelligent people and the ignorant will become the dominate race. Who ever Opinion is, we need more people like you.
james

Hungary

#15 Jul 16, 2007
The white race will die out because all white countries and only white countries are the ones that have multicultralism.... Unless the good old extreamism takes over and lots of people get kiled. HEIL HITLER!
135mph

Nomans Land, MA

#16 Jul 18, 2007
ASinclair wrote:
As far as interacial offsprings go, White + black = black. Some black persons dont date white persons because they consider it disrespectful to black people as a whole (especially black women).

There is no black race.
135mph

Centerville, MA

#17 Jul 18, 2007
Cibil War wrote:
Can that possibly happen?
The white race is nothing more than a political construct to create a system of privilege for Europeans and chattel slavery for Africans. It was a bankrupt concept right from the begining. It will die not through interacial dating, but when white becomes just another color rather than the dominant color.
race

Long Beach, CA

#18 Jul 19, 2007
I do think the peoples of the world should breed within their own kind. Interacial breeding has been going on a long time but not to this degree. It has been a sad reality for me to witness.

A big reason this is happening faster now more than ever, is our technology and our general lust for wealth. It is a byproduct of inovation and greed. People can go anywhere in the world within a 24 hour period. It was much harder only a generation ago. So the races can now trade and exploit each other alot faster.

I would like to see the races continue as they were a thousand years ago, but there are too many people who do not care about anything other than money.

Obvious example:

"lets go get some africans to toil our fields for us, then we can be more productive and make more money"

Early America made its bed and now it has to sleep in it..... very sad.

“mwahaha”

Since: Jul 07

houston, TX

#19 Jul 19, 2007
talk about simple minded people.
color is no boundary in dating, in my opinion.
there's NOTHING wrong with interracial dating.
God put people of ALL colors on earth, not to stay away from eachother. for those of you christians, he says "Be fruitful and multiply." He said nothing about colors or races. if nobody reproduced with anybody from another race, half of earth's population wouldn't exist.
regardless of color, you love what you love. if that's someone of another race, who cares?
ive been in a serious relationship with a black guy for over ten months now.(im white.)
TONS of my black girl friends dont talk to me anymore BECAUSE im now dating a black guy. i could care less.
stop being so closedminded and get with it.
the whole thought of interracial dating being wrong is RACIST.
sometimes i wish i was blind...gosh.
shocked_beyond belief

South Africa

#20 Jul 27, 2007
i can not believe the close minded ness of the comments posted here?! I am a black woman South African dating a white canadian man adn its working beautifully. Love is love. We are all souls having a human experience and so what if your outer casing is white or black? we all experience the same emotions, we all aspire to be succesful, we all experience pain, we all cry, we all have the EXACT same organs that are vital to keeping us alive. The only reason why i am darker is because of where i was born.Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 8 hr betrayed 156
Perry says GOP Congress is key to solving problems 10 hr fyi 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr truth-facts 46,292
A ticket to Sarah Palin's funhouse 21 hr kuda 100
Hurricanes And Tornadoes Are Japan's Conspiracy (Apr '12) 22 hr fukuda 12
Rick Perry's mug shot Wed Tea Party Supporter 6
Southwest U. S. may face 'megadrought' this cen... Wed SpaceBlues 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Texas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••