Lake Ralph Hall, Texas' First New Res...

Lake Ralph Hall, Texas' First New Reservoir in Decades, Gets Final OK From State

There are 6 comments on the Dallas Observer story from Sep 24, 2013, titled Lake Ralph Hall, Texas' First New Reservoir in Decades, Gets Final OK From State. In it, Dallas Observer reports that:

U.S. Representative Ralph Hall isn't dead. The Rockwall Republican hasn't even left Congress, forging ahead in a Bob Barker-like battle against the ravages of the time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Observer.

john doormat

Haslet, TX

#1 Sep 24, 2013
It's a damn shame he won't retire !
We need a young fighter now more than ever in the 4th!
SSDC

Rockwall, TX

#2 Sep 24, 2013
If I might ask, fight for what exactly?
john doormat

Haslet, TX

#3 Sep 25, 2013
SSDC wrote:
If I might ask, fight for what exactly?
Whip up the populace of the 4th to rally behind Cruz. And, as the senior Rep of Texas, Hall should be pressuring Cornyn to defund Obamacare.
Hall mails his votes in, goes home, takes a shot of Geritol and a nap.
SSDC

Rockwall, TX

#4 Sep 25, 2013
Thank you that was a cogent and precise answer! I would tend to agree with your ask of our representative , however I have become such a cynic that I know longer believe that those that are in or want to go to DC are there for anyone but themselves. I have come to the option ink that we are in need of an "American Spring" where we completely shake up our government, it would be painful in the short term, and perhaps chaotic, but I think our survival and ability to thrive is dependent on it. However as long as the populace falls prey to the government handing out bread and circuses (a reference to Ancient Rome), nothing will ever change, frankly we ar wall too fat and too comfortable.
Come on

Rockwall, TX

#5 Oct 20, 2013
Lake Ralph Hall? With this drought there are a bunch of Lake Ralph Hall's in Texas....Old and dried up!
i saw what you did

Rockwall, TX

#6 Oct 20, 2013
Come on wrote:
Lake Ralph Hall? With this drought there are a bunch of Lake Ralph Hall's in Texas....Old and dried up!
I agree completely
The cadaver needs to say
Bye bye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Wendy Davis calls abortion ruling g... 41 min okimar 2
News Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion clini... 2 hr Cujo 23
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr 2all 60,098
News Still no arrests after fatal shooting at Texas ... 4 hr Vincent The Chin ... 1
News Sharyl Attkisson: Homeland Security Mum on U.S.... Mon spud 7
News Supporter waiting for Donald Trump at a campaig... Mon Would L 2
News Milestones in legal fight over Texas abortion law Mon Cat74 2
More from around the web