Residents In More Than 30 States File Secession Petitions

Nov 13, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 74

Residents in more than 30 states have filed secession petitions with the "We the People" program on the White House website.

Here's a list of states where residents have filed secession petitions in recent days: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Every State has it's share of fools. There are just more of them in the red States.

“You can't handle the truth!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Monkey puppets. Monkey puppets everywhere.
thread

Auburn, NY

#3 Nov 13, 2012
you both are yankee punks huh? I bet you dont support troops either and vote for gay marriage huh! LIBERALS, You dont believe in the Bible either do you?
thread

Auburn, NY

#4 Nov 13, 2012
TO make it clear Im from Texas Im stationed here unfortunately.>
dear red states

Marion, NC

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Dear Red States:

We're ticked off at your Neanderthal attitudes and politics and we've decided we're leaving.

We in the Blue States intend to form our own country .

In case you aren't aware that includes California, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and the rest of the Northeast.

We believe this split will be beneficial to the nation and especially to the people of the new country of The Enlightened States of America (E.S.A).

To sum up briefly:

You get Texas, Oklahoma and all the slave states.

We get stem cell research and the best beaches.

We get Andrew Cuomo and Elizabeth Warren. You get Bobby Jindal and Todd Akin.

We get the Statue of Liberty. You get OpryLand.

We get Intel and Microsoft. You get WorldCom.

We get Harvard. You get Ole' Miss.

We get 85 percent of America's venture capital and entrepreneurs. You get Alabama.

We get two-thirds of the tax revenue. You get to make the red states pay their fair share.

Since our aggregate divorce rate is 22 percent lower than the Christian Coalition's, we get a bunch of happy families. You get a bunch of single moms.

With the Blue States in hand we will have firm control of 80% of the country's fresh water, more than 90% of the pineapple and lettuce, 92% of the nation's fresh fruit, 95% of America's quality wines (you can serve French wines at state dinners) 90% of all cheese, 90 percent of the high tech industry, most of the US low sulphur coal, all living redwoods, sequoias and condors, all the Ivy and Seven Sister schools plus Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Princeton, Cal Tech and MIT.

With the Red States you will have to cope with 88% of all obese Americans and their projected health care costs, 92% of all US mosquitoes, nearly 100% of the tornadoes, 90% of the hurricanes, 99% of all Southern Baptists, virtually 100% of all televangelists, Rush Limbaugh, Bob Jones University, Clemson and the University of Georgia.

We get Hollywood and Yosemite, thank you.

38% of those in the Red states believe Jonah was actually swallowed by a whale, 62% believe life is sacred unless we're discussing the death penalty or gun laws, 44% say that evolution is only a theory, 53% that Saddam was involved in 9/11 and 61% of you crazy bastards believe you are people with higher morals then we lefties.

We're taking the good weed too. You can have that crap they grow in Mexico.

Sincerely,

Citizen of the Enlightened States of America
666 liveD ehT

Marion, NC

#6 Nov 14, 2012
When Obama is done you will be mine!
America

Schaumburg, IL

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Our great Country is sure in some SHIT! High taxes are on the way along with our 8% unemployment rate, houseing mess, obama care ect. Sounds like another recession on the way folks! I hope all of you are prepared!
GeetReel

Burnsville, NC

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Its amazing listening to all the TAKERS criticizing people who are FEDUP with the fools that elect other fools, so they can keep getting all the freebees provided by hardworking taxpaying citizins who spend their lives, waiting for a politition who does not steal from workers and give to no good son of a bitches. In case your dumb son of bitches, don't know a demonstration when you see one, get use to it because you haven't seen nothing YET!!!!I didn't run up a $16 Trillion dollars debt and guess what, I"m not paying a damn dime.

Since: Feb 12

El Paso, TX

#9 Nov 14, 2012
dear red states wrote:
Dear Red States:
We're ticked off at your Neanderthal attitudes and politics and we've decided we're leaving.
We in the Blue States intend to form our own country .
In case you aren't aware that includes California, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and the rest of the Northeast.
We believe this split will be beneficial to the nation and especially to the people of the new country of The Enlightened States of America (E.S.A).
To sum up briefly:
You get Texas, Oklahoma and all the slave states.
We get stem cell research and the best beaches.
We get Andrew Cuomo and Elizabeth Warren. You get Bobby Jindal and Todd Akin.
We get the Statue of Liberty. You get OpryLand.
We get Intel and Microsoft. You get WorldCom.
We get Harvard. You get Ole' Miss.
We get 85 percent of America's venture capital and entrepreneurs. You get Alabama.
We get two-thirds of the tax revenue. You get to make the red states pay their fair share.
Since our aggregate divorce rate is 22 percent lower than the Christian Coalition's, we get a bunch of happy families. You get a bunch of single moms.
With the Blue States in hand we will have firm control of 80% of the country's fresh water, more than 90% of the pineapple and lettuce, 92% of the nation's fresh fruit, 95% of America's quality wines (you can serve French wines at state dinners) 90% of all cheese, 90 percent of the high tech industry, most of the US low sulphur coal, all living redwoods, sequoias and condors, all the Ivy and Seven Sister schools plus Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Princeton, Cal Tech and MIT.
With the Red States you will have to cope with 88% of all obese Americans and their projected health care costs, 92% of all US mosquitoes, nearly 100% of the tornadoes, 90% of the hurricanes, 99% of all Southern Baptists, virtually 100% of all televangelists, Rush Limbaugh, Bob Jones University, Clemson and the University of Georgia.
We get Hollywood and Yosemite, thank you.
38% of those in the Red states believe Jonah was actually swallowed by a whale, 62% believe life is sacred unless we're discussing the death penalty or gun laws, 44% say that evolution is only a theory, 53% that Saddam was involved in 9/11 and 61% of you crazy bastards believe you are people with higher morals then we lefties.
We're taking the good weed too. You can have that crap they grow in Mexico.
Sincerely,
Citizen of the Enlightened States of America
I guess you must have missed the list of States that have filed these petitions. Your State was one of them, New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Virginia, Florida, California, and others so sorry your Dimwitted States of America wouldn't include all those places you mentioned. As to the beaches not sure but I kind of like the ones in Florida, Texas, ASll along the gulf coast and California.
So maybe you should read a bit more prior to makeing such outlandish rants.
Citizen of the Real States of America.
DownLo

United States

#10 Nov 14, 2012
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to file a petition, you idiot. All you need is some whacko with too much time on his hands and a bad case of irritable bowel syndrome and voila'! You have a petition!

Jesus effin christ, so many of you people are so stupid.
It very nearly makes me despair for the furture of the human race.
Until I remeber intelligent people have 4 More Years!

Suck on that awhile.
what what what

Marion, NC

#11 Nov 14, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you must have missed the list of States that have filed these petitions. Your State was one of them, New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Virginia, Florida, California, and others so sorry your Dimwitted States of America wouldn't include all those places you mentioned. As to the beaches not sure but I kind of like the ones in Florida, Texas, ASll along the gulf coast and California.
So maybe you should read a bit more prior to makeing such outlandish rants.
Citizen of the Real States of America.
If you click on the link you can actually read the article.

La Mirada, CA

#12 Nov 15, 2012
DownLo wrote:
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to file a petition, you idiot. All you need is some whacko with too much time on his hands and a bad case of irritable bowel syndrome and voila'! You have a petition!
Jesus effin christ, so many of you people are so stupid.
It very nearly makes me despair for the furture of the human race.
Until I remeber intelligent people have 4 More Years!
Suck on that awhile.
Yep intelligent people have 4 more years and then they can dump out these fools currently in charge.

There must be a bunch of these people as there are Thousands of signatures on these petitions.
Freedom

Grand Rapids, MI

#13 Nov 15, 2012
Sound like they don't believe in democracy.

I heard that a state voted themselves into succession but a county didn't get their ways so they succeeded from the state but wait a township didn't get their way so they succeeded from the county. Wonder why congress doesn't get things done. Right here MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY. REPUBS

Location hidden

#14 Nov 15, 2012
GeetReel wrote:
Its amazing listening to all the TAKERS criticizing people who are FEDUP with the fools that elect other fools, so they can keep getting all the freebees provided by hardworking taxpaying citizins who spend their lives, waiting for a politition who does not steal from workers and give to no good son of a bitches. In case your dumb son of bitches, don't know a demonstration when you see one, get use to it because you haven't seen nothing YET!!!!I didn't run up a $16 Trillion dollars debt and guess what, I"m not paying a damn dime.
Your pappy Bush ran up over two thirds of that 16 trillion with his unfunded wars and medicare prescription drug gift to the insurance industry and tax cuts for millionaires. We already know you are not paying your share. People like you an Mitt never do. We the people are sick of keeping your wealthy asses up. Time to pony up and pay your share.

This petition crap is funny as hell. If you get x number of signatures the white house has to respond. Know what they will say?
Waaaaa Waaaa, you whiny losers. Get a life. God, what morons.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 15, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep intelligent people have 4 more years and then they can dump out these fools currently in charge.
There must be a bunch of these people as there are Thousands of signatures on these petitions.
WOW,thousands. out of over 314 million. We're so scared.
AmericanCitizen

Burnsville, NC

#16 Nov 16, 2012
padre burattini scimmia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a illegal, taco loco to me.

United States

#17 Nov 16, 2012
padre burattini scimmia wrote:
<quoted text>
It goes to prove a point. On the Texas one alone there are over 88,000 signatures in others they range from 8,000 to 28,000 and more. There are now 30 States included in the petitions. So I would say it kind of shines light on the fact that this country is not very happy with obama and his regime.
As to your idiotice statement about Bush well that is just plain wrong. Not sure if you are simply ill-informed or just lying but based on your apparenet support for obama I would guess the later of the two.

Now that obama is back in lest see what a wonderful thing that has been viewed as. Since the election the market is dopwn over 300 points, Sun Micro Systems has announced that it is going out of business, Hostess is going out of business, Lockheed Martin is cutting back, he dollar has taken a beating on the international monetary markets. So I guess that everyone has soo much faith in obama that it is being seen in what is happeneing.

Just as an aside the closures and layoffs will amount to more that 300,000 jobs lost. Boy aint we lucky that the nimrods came out in droves to put this POS back in the Whitehouse!
UncleSamIAm

Marion, NC

#18 Nov 16, 2012
Hatred and lack of cooperation is so sad for the American people. In trying times we should work together for the good of all.
Researcher

Killeen, TX

#19 Nov 16, 2012
One of the best things I've seen since the election is video of a weatherman from Tulsa who very professionally and helpfully gave directions to Canada for people unhappy with the election results.

He told them which roads to take, what weather conditions are and reminded them that they will not be allowed to take their guns into Canada, that Canada has government health care, Canada approves gay marriage and abortion.

That guy should be given an award for a thoroughly entertaining and helpful comment.
RedStates

Burnsville, NC

#20 Nov 16, 2012
If it was possible for all the Red States to Succeed from the Union all that would be left is the slums of the north, homosexual states of the west and the Florida swamps. I think I could live very well without the slums, which are full of crime, welfare rats and gangs, the homosexuals who flaunt their perversions and the mosquitoes of Florida. The red states could do very well without these blue states. Be nice just to be surrounded with hard working, clean living, taxpaying Americans citizens. We really need to look into this. We could cut taxes by two thirds and our "Red State Country", would have jobs a plenty. We would need to put up a huge electric fence to keep the trash out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George P. Bush, headed for landslide win, looks... 4 min kuda 31
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min litesong 49,370
Long-delayed U.S. high-speed rail plans may rid... 1 hr les 1
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 3 hr Cat74 156
Life on oil rig hard but lucrative (Apr '12) 8 hr Muy Bien 136
Legacy of famous Texas frontier family thrives 17 hr WorkerBees 1
Does Texas need a 'Merry Christmas' law? Fri Donny Brook 1
More from around the web