Will National Guard Help Stop Illegal...

Will National Guard Help Stop Illegal Immigrant Influx in Texas?

There are 56 comments on the WLS-AM Chicago story from Jul 21, 2014, titled Will National Guard Help Stop Illegal Immigrant Influx in Texas?. In it, WLS-AM Chicago reports that:

Perry announced Monday that 1,000 National Guard troops would be deployed over the next month to the southern border.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLS-AM Chicago.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
the Light

El Paso, TX

#47 Jul 27, 2014
Jaleesa wrote:
<quoted text>
*Facepalm* dude... just... stop...
1.) Welfare... is not like the lottery , it is not a freebie system, it is for people actively seeking work
2.) Most people on welfare have jobs... they literally dont make enough to survive
3.) Congress makes the laws... so... maybe you should take it up with them? Just a thought
4.) Illegal immigrants are not getting freebies either many of them work... more than the native born Americans
5.) Illegal immigrants pay taxes as well, sales tax, property tax, even federal state and local taxes. The only time they cant pay taxes is if someone pays them under the table , so blame the business owners for not trying to pay their own taxes
Studying Economics and some government laws would suffice.
Your out of your mind if you think those people are actively seeking work. Welfare is a way of life for some of the lazy bums. The only tax they pay is on clothes or something. Your just reading what some Democrat is saying, go down to one of the Welfare offices or schools. Its all mexicans.
Jaleesa

Lubbock, TX

#48 Jul 27, 2014
the Light wrote:
<quoted text>Your out of your mind if you think those people are actively seeking work. Welfare is a way of life for some of the lazy bums. The only tax they pay is on clothes or something. Your just reading what some Democrat is saying, go down to one of the Welfare offices or schools. Its all mexicans.
You dont understand how welfare works. And its not what democrats are feeding its called economics an studying how our actual system is run. Look it up maybe?
the Light

El Paso, TX

#49 Jul 27, 2014
Jaleesa wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont understand how welfare works. And its not what democrats are feeding its called economics an studying how our actual system is run. Look it up maybe?
YOU ARE VERY GULLIABLE IF YOU THINK THAT EVERYONEon Welfare is on the up an up.Some people need it, but some are just using the system because they are to lazy to work.Clinton ended Welfare as we knew, Obama came into office and added 10 billion, so these people never had to find a job, and did away with the work requirements. Im sure you won't believe me, so please look it up.
Jaleesa

Lubbock, TX

#50 Jul 27, 2014
the Light wrote:
<quoted text> YOU ARE VERY GULLIABLE IF YOU THINK THAT EVERYONEon Welfare is on the up an up.Some people need it, but some are just using the system because they are to lazy to work.Clinton ended Welfare as we knew, Obama came into office and added 10 billion, so these people never had to find a job, and did away with the work requirements. Im sure you won't believe me, so please look it up.
You are guillable to think that everyone on welfare is trying to be a bum. Yes some people use the system and mooch, but many do not, they are actually struggling. Also note: There are more white people on welfare than any other group, so the stigma attached to welfare is inaccurate. Clinton ended welfare yes, but Clinton also had a completely different economy. Welfare was necessary after the Bush administration, cause we went into a terrible recession, worse than the great depression by some economists standards. So yes.. it made since to invest 10 billion dollars into welfare where people were starving and could barely make ends meets. Cause... you know... more poor people,,, need more help... the logic

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#51 Jul 27, 2014
the Light wrote:
<quoted text> YOU ARE VERY GULLIABLE IF YOU THINK THAT EVERYONEon Welfare is on the up an up.Some people need it, but some are just using the system because they are to lazy to work.Clinton ended Welfare as we knew, Obama came into office and added 10 billion, so these people never had to find a job, and did away with the work requirements. Im sure you won't believe me, so please look it up.
lots of americans take welfare, SOME take welfare and WORK... there bosses send them down there to compensate for there lack of a living wage... That by the way could be a living wage for a Real American as you say... Eat a peach... picked by a real american.. if you can find one... those pickers are on welfare... need good teeth ya know.... there employers point them to the welfare office quick.... so they can be strong .. Like slaves.... yea.. dont believe me.. EAT A PEACH...oh and guess what most farmers are so called conservatives... they know a good thing when they see it.... the gov.. They love welfare, heck there on it themselfs... Much money goes to farms... but hey,, there legal,, well until they hire illegals, then they are ILLEGAL TOO!!!
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#52 Jul 27, 2014
Jaleesa wrote:
<quoted text>
Its clear you dont understand economics its okay though. I asked if you would click the actually .gov links in the link I gave you and you didnt. And a scientific wild Azz guess, is based on formulated studies which is much more than the opinion of someone who refuses to look up information. Im not hear to persuade you, you have already made up your mind. But regardless lets not pretend like illegal immigrants are somehow a threat. What is a threat is the amount of prejudices from that general region of the country for people. The whole border partrol movement is based on racism, if they were concerned about the national security they would be more actively opposed to the illegal things that are caused by the native born citizens already here. They dont even have a solution.
And this forum is inaccurate as well, given that the majority currently are refugess
I wondered how long you'd deflect before you brought up the race card. Consular Matricular Id are used to retrieve ITINS, both are a farce. Mexico pass's out Consular Matricular cards to anybody, no questions asked, no Birth certiificate. Mexicans have been given handbooks from there own Govt. Teaching them how to screw Americans. They are not rev enue neutral and remit most of there under table earnings to Mexico, adding nothing to the economy. What ever other doc's they want are sold at flea markets here and in there Country. You're not fooling anybody. We're people who know t hem very, very well.
Jaleesa

Lubbock, TX

#53 Jul 27, 2014
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>I wondered how long you'd deflect before you brought up the race card. Consular Matricular Id are used to retrieve ITINS, both are a farce. Mexico pass's out Consular Matricular cards to anybody, no questions asked, no Birth certiificate. Mexicans have been given handbooks from there own Govt. Teaching them how to screw Americans. They are not rev enue neutral and remit most of there under table earnings to Mexico, adding nothing to the economy. What ever other doc's they want are sold at flea markets here and in there Country. You're not fooling anybody. We're people who know t hem very, very well.
I only mentioned race because dude said go to the welfare office and you see all mexicans. Even then its not a card, its a fact. Even without numbers , the amount of people on welfare that are white, would be logical because white people make up the majority of the American population. No other ethnic group would be close except for hispanics, but the stats prove that to be incorrect as well. You know what screws Americans, the idea that the majority of one group of people are too lazy and too unwillingly to work despite the numbers that they absolutely do contribute. Sorry not sorry, but the illegals that come here. Work Damn Harder than the Americans that were born here, because we have a sense of entitlement and take the fact that we were born in a great country with freedom for granted. So they come here and they learn to be better than the Americans that are here because they know what its like to have not had anything from anywhere else.To try to degrade and put up a sort of idea that they are just bumming it out, is exactly what the prejudice idiotic racists due to satisfy their psychological disdain to people who arent considered the majority. Foreigner come here and thrive for a reason. So when you come to terms with the fact that the Stop illegal immigration influx movement... is actually one that is wrapped in a blanket of hate and can recognize that. Please feel free to have a legitimate conversation about what can really be done, especially in regards to the children fleeing their countries for a better life.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#54 Jul 27, 2014
Jaleesa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are guillable to think that everyone on welfare is trying to be a bum. Yes some people use the system and mooch, but many do not, they are actually struggling. Also note: There are more white people on welfare than any other group, so the stigma attached to welfare is inaccurate. Clinton ended welfare yes, but Clinton also had a completely different economy. Welfare was necessary after the Bush administration, cause we went into a terrible recession, worse than the great depression by some economists standards. So yes.. it made since to invest 10 billion dollars into welfare where people were starving and could barely make ends meets. Cause... you know... more poor people,,, need more help... the logic
Lots of illegals on Welfare-Texas and California.

“come to Richie,, ”

Location hidden

#55 Jul 27, 2014
the Light wrote:
<quoted text> Lots of illegals on Welfare-Texas and California.
Lots of illegals on payrolls of so called american in Texas and California, under the table, hahaha, all over man.. dang you just dont get the real problem.. those who hire.... your neighbor, your friends, your politicians... Cons and libs... get to the root man... mexicans come for jobs.. not welfare.. Well some do , and they come to kill , still and destroy, thats my problem with them,, we got enough of that with the skin head ect... Its not a race thing its a evil thing... when WE the People understand that we can fight .. Your neighbor getting his taco from Juan? are you?? hahahaha.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#56 Jul 27, 2014
Richies Cool Man Diary wrote:
<quoted text> Lots of illegals on payrolls of so called american in Texas and California, under the table, hahaha, all over man.. dang you just dont get the real problem.. those who hire.... your neighbor, your friends, your politicians... Cons and libs... get to the root man... mexicans come for jobs.. not welfare.. Well some do , and they come to kill , still and destroy, thats my problem with them,, we got enough of that with the skin head ect... Its not a race thing its a evil thing... when WE the People understand that we can fight .. Your neighbor getting his taco from Juan? are you?? hahahaha.
I know alot of illegals are hired from businesses that shouldnt hire at all. Welfare is also given out to any old illegal also. Not mention foodstamps and free education. Obama is just making them so comfortable, they won't ever leave. Not all are working. Some would rather lie around and drink beer. Maybe its useless to try an talk to you.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#57 Jul 27, 2014
Why won't our President make it a crime to hire, to rent to these people? Cause their future voters forDemocrats thats why.

“come to Richie,, ”

Location hidden

#58 Jul 27, 2014
the Light wrote:
<quoted text> I know alot of illegals are hired from businesses that shouldnt hire at all. Welfare is also given out to any old illegal also. Not mention foodstamps and free education. Obama is just making them so comfortable, they won't ever leave. Not all are working. Some would rather lie around and drink beer. Maybe its useless to try an talk to you.
agree, and some will steal your beer, take your woman and kill your mom... thats what im talking about. Get the fuc k rs s out... Its Not Obama that has them here... hahahaha. its those who Hire them, that rent them store fronts... that buy there goods, thats the show man.. they (illegals) aint here for welfare there here for your home..... im on your side!

A divided America cannot stand,, whos doing the dividing.. Mexico? hahaha, or US...?

“come to Richie,, ”

Location hidden

#59 Jul 27, 2014
the Light wrote:
Why won't our President make it a crime to hire, to rent to these people? Cause their future voters forDemocrats thats why.
It is a crime, turn them in!!! Protest them, tell your friends...
the Light

El Paso, TX

#60 Jul 27, 2014
Richies Cool Man Diary wrote:
<quoted text> It is a crime, turn them in!!! Protest them, tell your friends...
You know very well if their turned in , their let go. Seems like these illegals commit crimes and its some how ok. I wish we had more like the Sherriff in AZ who's hard on illegals and cares about American Citizens. I wonder if Obama will draw his famous red line and say no more illegals, America can't afford any more. Or am I dreaming?
the Light

El Paso, TX

#61 Jul 27, 2014
Jaleesa wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal Aliens are just that ILLEGAL. None should be in the US unless they came over legally. They deserve NO rights as American citizensthey are not. They can go back to Mexico. Let Mexico take care of their own people. It is not America's responsibility. We did not take ownership of their people.
Yep2

Hernando, FL

#62 Jul 28, 2014
The simple fact is that they take more than they contribute.

According to the link posted on this thread they paid $11.2 billion in taxes (and that is a GUESS) nationwide in 2010, while in adjusted dollars cost the state of California over $12 billion in support costs in 2004.

I haven't seen any estimates of how much they paid in 2013, but I've seen estimates that they now cost $100 billion per year in support costs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian troll farm even made a fake Obama-Clint... 1 hr Poon Tang Bill 1
texas women smell of fart (Sep '10) 6 hr FART JUICE 24
News Republicans try to link sanctuary cities to the... 6 hr FART JUICE 5
texas women smell of fart (Nov '09) 7 hr THE FARTS 28
Sex Offenders Now Have a Civil Rights Website (Apr '07) 19 hr FART BOOK 1,073
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Mon GALAXY FART 64,458
News For a weekend, Texas is a battleground for Trum... Mon FART DEBT 2
More from around the web