Lottery legend Joan Ginther known as ...

Lottery legend Joan Ginther known as bigtime ticket buyer

There are 3 comments on the Philly.com story from Jul 1, 2014, titled Lottery legend Joan Ginther known as bigtime ticket buyer. In it, Philly.com reports that:

Lisa Rose, an assistant manager at the Diamond Shamrock store in Kingsville, Texas, that sold the legendary Joan Ginther her first huge instant prize, a $2 million winner, in 2006.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

IS It True

San Diego, CA

#1 Jul 25, 2014
I heard that this lasy was also a math wiz. like a really really good math wiz...talking Phd math wiz....anyone know how true this is. some even speculated that it was because of her extreme math skills that she was able to win so many times...also i heard years ago that it was actually her father Dr. Ginther who had won in the lottery and he gave her the ticket to claim becasue he was a very old man and wanted to make sure the winnings were paid out to a family member who was going to live long enough to collect all the winnings. any truth known to this claim?
IS It True

San Diego, CA

#2 Jul 25, 2014
opppps. "lasy" = "Lady
Knowing all

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2014
Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min ThanksForTheLaugh... 64,159
News Congressman told woman he would report her to C... 13 hr Retribution 3
News Democrats planning on hanging accused teen sex ... 14 hr Retribution 34
News Paula Deen's Family Kitchen is coming to Texas,... 18 hr I M Denigg 1
News Federal judge blocks Texas ban of common second... 18 hr Laredo 1
News Congressman told woman he would report her to C... Wed USA Today 1
News Texas mayor no fan of Trump Nov 21 Laredo 1
More from around the web