MS-13 Gang Coming To A Town Near You

MS-13 Gang Coming To A Town Near You

There are 117 comments on the Immigration Watchdog story from Oct 29, 2006, titled MS-13 Gang Coming To A Town Near You. In it, Immigration Watchdog reports that:

' Shortly after midnight in late September, a Texas National Guard soldier with night-vision equipment spied four figures slipping through the brush and alerted Border Patrol agents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Immigration Watchdog.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
BigCatDaddy

Wichita Falls, TX

#1 Oct 29, 2006
Nuthin but hard working immigrants coming over the border...right?
BigCatDaddy

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Oct 29, 2006
I thought I already posted this...but,

Nuthin but hard working immigrants pouring over our borders...right?
BigCatDaddy

Wichita Falls, TX

#3 Oct 29, 2006
I guess I was a mite quick on the trigger.
wake up America

Rockwall, TX

#4 Oct 29, 2006
Yeah, the ones that flood Parkland Hospital in Dallas for free and eat breakfast at our schools for free.

That's hard working and proud these days didn't you know.
nuthin2it

Destin, FL

#6 Oct 29, 2006
where are all the bleeding hearts now?
MJM

United States

#7 Oct 29, 2006
nuthin2it wrote:
where are all the bleeding hearts now?
Busy protesting white people.
nuthin2it

Destin, FL

#8 Oct 29, 2006
you know, I don't know what the answer is...or even if there is an effective one, but we're really going to need to do something about this situation and I mean soon. The town I live in is about 40% Hispanic thanks to the chicken industry and I definitely don't want any of these yahoos floating around the area.
Coolmind

North East, MD

#9 Oct 29, 2006
and our national guard and military is over there in the midddle of someone elses civil war... they should be here protecting our boarders
MJM

United States

#11 Oct 29, 2006
Coolmind wrote:
and our national guard and military is over there in the midddle of someone elses civil war... they should be here protecting our boarders
They are, from there.
sw fl girl

Clermont, FL

#12 Oct 29, 2006
I just read that ms-13 article and you have got to be kidding me!
Keep these MOFO's in their own damn Country.
Why isnt that man and as many of his gang they can find not killed?
Oh i know because when they come here and kill somebody that is just more $ our states will be able to make..
What a f-ing Joke!

40% hispanic where you live..Dude Move, why are you torturing yourself
realistic

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2006
i live in mo. lots of spanish people live here and work here at my job yes we have illiagles you know what they work harder and come to work on time even after working a second jod they are the only people in my work that actually are there on time are there when they are supposed to be most of the americans where work are lazy slow and call in a lot my experience with these people has been a eye opener from my up bringing they are big in family and stick together help each other and are good people we are all humans and there is good and bad in all races
MJM

United States

#14 Oct 29, 2006
realistic wrote:
i live in mo. lots of spanish people live here and work here at my job yes we have illiagles you know what they work harder and come to work on time even after working a second jod they are the only people in my work that actually are there on time are there when they are supposed to be most of the americans where work are lazy slow and call in a lot my experience with these people has been a eye opener from my up bringing they are big in family and stick together help each other and are good people we are all humans and there is good and bad in all races
PEOPLE ARE PREDICTABLE IN NUMBERS
Frozen Brain

United States

#15 Oct 29, 2006
Coolmind wrote:
It's all Bush's fault. Please ignore the fact that half the democrats voted for the Iraqi war and that there are over 44,000 nat'l guard troops stationed here at home not being called up.

Bush also makes bad hurricanes hit black cities under democrat rule that neglect levy management for over 40 years because he's a racist and tells God what to do.

Hello, I'm a Coolmind, but I won't dare observe reality through the smokey drug fog.
sw fl girl

Clermont, FL

#16 Oct 29, 2006
Good they should work hard, it keeps them from breaking the laws here!
nuthin2it

Destin, FL

#17 Oct 29, 2006
realistic wrote:
what in the h*ll has this to do with the article we're addressing? nobody said there weren't good honest hispanics in the world. I just don't want these particular hispanics...central americans....whatever you want to call them....in my neighborhood. these dudes are dangerous.
MJM

United States

#18 Oct 29, 2006
nuthin2it wrote:
<quoted text>
what in the h*ll has this to do with the article we're addressing? nobody said there weren't good honest hispanics in the world. I just don't want these particular hispanics...central americans....whatever you want to call them....in my neighborhood. these dudes are dangerous.
Just like the muslim community, if the Hispanics will not disdainfully condemn the advance of illegals to and within this country, they share the burden of their crime.

But instead, they march in order to defend the illegals' lawless entry into our borders.

It's not about race, it's about defending the criminals' behavior because they share your race.

"Save-a-Bruthah" ...like OJ Simpson
"Save-a-Mexican".... 20 million lawbreakers and invaders of a sovereign nation
"Save-a-Muslim"...ki llers of innocents around the globe

I'm mostly white, and I say kill the white killers.

Why won't others of other races and religions follow that lead?
CONCERNED

Levelland, TX

#19 Oct 29, 2006
MS-13 ,have been around since the 80's started out in the city of angels "LA".Inside Prison .Com has indepth reporting and info on them...... http://www.insideprison.com/prison_gang_profi...
CONCERNED

Levelland, TX

#21 Oct 29, 2006
MS-13 are considered to be one of the most dangerous gangs in our time .They have ties to Al Queda and smuggle Al-Queda into this country and other countries.The main source of thier dirty money is Meth and Ice .They use deportation to thier advantage .Even the hispanics fear them.
CONCERNED

Levelland, TX

#26 Oct 30, 2006
OBSERVING wrote:
<quoted text>Races other then white defend their killers as heroes. OJ Simpson, perfect example.
Every race defends it's own.I remember a friend of mine whos a retired P/O told me that when he was investigateing a rape ,that when he was doing all the paper work on the crime ,one of his fellow officers walked by and asked about the case.He told him it was a rape ,in the project area ,the other stated ,aww man ,thats easy to solve ,was one the blacks or the mexs , he leaned back in his chair and said " Really , well hate to bust your bubble ,the rapist is white "and from a wealthy family.We sterotype people ,some times it can't be helped ,as the above story shows ,because it happened in the projects ,the other p/o AUTOMATICLY ASSUMED wrong.
CONCERNED

Levelland, TX

#27 Oct 30, 2006
Sensitivity Trainer wrote:
<quoted text>What a racist remark! They are doing nothing more than adding to the American fabric. Our diversity is our strength! That's right. The things that divide us make us strong in some way that no one can really explain, but it does! And if you think that it doesn't, you are an unenlightened hater! Look at those tattoos. They are like living, walking works of art! Celebrate Diversity, damnit! Our children's future depends on it.
Your mocking his/her comment ,which is true ,wouldn't matter what race they are ,as they have recruited criminals of EVERY race into thier gang.This gang really hasn't a thing to do with Race ,they terrorist ,killers ,drug runners ,and will do any thing for money .They are living ,walking works of pure evil ,and they are not ALL mexicans in this gang ,the Justice department finally figured that out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min Earthling-1 53,521
News Latest on flooding: Obama signs Texas disaster ... 3 hr Tazo 1
News 'John Wayne Day' in Texas Honors Actor's 108th ... 3 hr 2all 21
News Cruz supports federal relief for Texas floods; ... 5 hr Patriot 28
News Latest on flooding: Officials focus on Houston-... 8 hr GartFartBubbles 6
News Parched Southwest considers more desalination 10 hr about time 1
News Earthquakes Reveal Deep Secrets beneath East Asia 10 hr Fred 1
More from around the web