* Create Your Own Hours

* FREE Training

* Keep Your Current Job

For More Information: www.myrealwealthsystem.com/dlouque
www.ecobusiness.com/dlouque
El Paso Bob

El Paso, TX

#2 Jun 11, 2011
So, how exactly does a product "virtually sell itself", as your website says? If I put a microphone up next to your product, what would it say about itself. It's this kind of exaggerated marketing talk that gives legitimate home business people a bad name. Tell the truth - it takes work, it takes time, yes, it can be profitable, but nothing is as easy as these kinds of tactics suggest. If you want to represent a Christian company, and work with integrity, then tell the truth. We Christians have a hard enough time being seen as people of integrity, we don't need to make it any harder than it already is.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 12, 2011
Well as a company what we do is target people with allergy and asthma problems. Our company allows people to evaluate the product for themselves 3-5 days or longer and they tell us if they noticed any big changes in the air quality. We dont try to sell them anything. The product while being evaluated virtually sells itself. This product is not only an air purifier but a sanitizer for surfaces as well. This purifier releases ions that go out and find the problem. We also have an amazing referral program as well. With all businesses yes it will take time and effort to get it going. If it was a get rich quick thing it wouldnt be successful. We have amazing teams that train peopl. Our goal is to help ans serve people get whatever dream it is they are shooting for and in return we get what we want. Its all about serving others. If you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer them.

Thanks, Drew
El Paso Bob wrote:
So, how exactly does a product "virtually sell itself", as your website says? If I put a microphone up next to your product, what would it say about itself. It's this kind of exaggerated marketing talk that gives legitimate home business people a bad name. Tell the truth - it takes work, it takes time, yes, it can be profitable, but nothing is as easy as these kinds of tactics suggest. If you want to represent a Christian company, and work with integrity, then tell the truth. We Christians have a hard enough time being seen as people of integrity, we don't need to make it any harder than it already is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Scientist 51,319
"The blackest land and the whitest people" (Mar '08) 4 hr dalewicker 78
Swift, emotional, even chilling response to 'Am... 8 hr Eleanor 6
pain p.i.l.l.s now 12 hr melissa99 1
Another Bush Will Soon Be In Elected Office 14 hr ILLEGAL A-HOLE 118
Join the great illuminati in America for Riches... 21 hr john mark 1
State Dept. official charged with soliciting minor Wed Donny Brook 1
More from around the web