ICE arrests 90 undocumented immigrants with criminal histories

Dec 17, 2012 Full story: Your News Now 34

The agents conducted Operation Bear III throughout five cities across Central and South Texas last week.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sula

Fort Gratiot, MI

#22 Jan 5, 2013
El Cid wrote:
All illegal aliens are criminals by their very presence here, illegally.
many immigrants all over the place
El Cid

Austin, TX

#23 Jan 5, 2013
Sula wrote:
<quoted text> many immigrants all over the place
Big differance between an immigrant and an illegal alien. an immigrant is one who has legally entered the country and is known whereas an illegal alien is one who has, well, illegally entered the country and is alien/unknown.
anita

United States

#24 Jan 27, 2013
ronnie wrote:
Okay great. Now take that ninety, figure how many criminals are living here under the radar. What 20 million. Out of them over half are Mexican nationals who have committed re-entry three four times. And 90 people aren't even a drop in the bucket. Please someone tell ICE how many are living here. Go into our city's and towns and take a good look. They cannot get control until they implement military and many local and state police to track them and get rid of them.It's an infestation.
Well you are not lying. I have reported illegal status about an illegal immigrant and the domestic violence he has and a few D
U.I.s and ICE has done nothing. So nobody can depend on them either.
Stacy

United States

#25 Jan 27, 2013
anita wrote:
<quoted text> Well you are not lying. I have reported illegal status about an illegal immigrant and the domestic violence he has and a few D
U.I.s and ICE has done nothing. So nobody can depend on them either.
You probably live up North like I do. Indiana that's why they don't care.
sba131

United States

#26 Jan 28, 2013
Armado Jesus Christos wrote:
Amongst these bueatiful children, wronfully arrested was probably the next Hashimoto, or Geoge Washington Carver; in other word people of who are the true discovers.
Then let these "smart" children change their own country.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#27 Feb 2, 2013
Many of the Latino children today will be tomorrows leaders.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#28 Feb 2, 2013
Juan wrote:
Since most are no smarter than their parents there is no worry about them leading anything but the line at the welfare office and doing Manuel labor.
Tick tock

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#29 Feb 2, 2013
Juan wrote:
Like the ones in Mexico, Central and South America?

If so, we are in deep trouble.

Here's a better idea.... Let all those Latinos go to their mother country and be leaders there.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#30 Feb 2, 2013
Juan wrote:
99% can't even learn English, don't assimilate, and are uneducated slime balls with nothing to offer America. The're leadership qualities, proved to have failed deeply in their wonderful pee hole of Mexihell Juan.... Who are you kidding.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#31 Feb 2, 2013
Many of your children will be working for my grand-children in years to come.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#32 Feb 3, 2013
Juan wrote:
Many of your children will be working for my grand-children in years to come.
In your wildest dreams. So far it seems you work for me as did your parents, and grand parents, and so on. That is not going to change.
Tick tock.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#33 Feb 3, 2013
The future of the U. S. is with the Latinos.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#34 Feb 3, 2013
Juan wrote:
The future of the U. S. is with the Latinos.
Not by judging how trashy and in ruin their home countries are. Unless of course that is the latino vision for America.
Tick tock.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#35 Feb 3, 2013
Illegal ALIENS with criminal backgrounds. Say it isn't so, I thought they wanted to come here to start a better life. Obviously not most are here to escape their criminal past. Low life criminals, they already broke the law by coming here illegally. If they have nothing to hide why dont they through citizenship the legal way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min IBdaMann 50,207
U.S. Border Patrol truck parked on the Texas-Me... 48 min huey goins 4
First drive: 2015 Chrysler 300 4 hr Mr California 3
Columnist Navarrette: Sen. Ted Cruz Is 'Authent... Sat wild child 4
Lawmakers Consider Boosting Earthquake Research Sat a bit late eh 1
Anti-Immigration Lawsuit on Shaky Ground Fri tomin cali 1
Rain leads to dozens of wrecks, officer sent to... Fri Marissa R 1
More from around the web