Wendy Davis makes campaign stop in El...

Wendy Davis makes campaign stop in El Paso, promises to fight for average Texans

There are 46 comments on the El Paso Times story from Sep 1, 2014, titled Wendy Davis makes campaign stop in El Paso, promises to fight for average Texans. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

State Sen. Wendy Davis, the Democratic Party candidate for governor, praised past and present labor leaders Monday and promised that she would continue to fight for all Texans if she wins an election that she says offers a "stark choice" between two different visions of the state's future.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cat2009

El Paso, TX

#1 Sep 1, 2014
She doesn't need to come just to bash her opponent. And if people were realistic they know that even if elected there's nothing she going to accomplish.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Sep 1, 2014
She could accomplish plenty.
Tell women they don't need kids just abandon them or abort them.
Tell women not to work just get them a sugar daddy and when they've used up that sugar daddy,DUMP EM!
Tell women to get ahead lie about their past.
Chris Norton

El Paso, TX

#4 Sep 2, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
She could accomplish plenty.
Tell women they don't need kids just abandon them or abort them.
Tell women not to work just get them a sugar daddy and when they've used up that sugar daddy,DUMP EM!
Tell women to get ahead lie about their past.
She's a damn fine woman and her plan makes common sense to me. She simply advocates that we spend money to buy birth control pills for all women to keep them from getting knocked up. It’s unrealistic and even inhumane to think that girls won’t have sex. I had my first piece of ass at age 14 and couldn’t get enough after that. I began to look for any fanny I could to tap. If we don’t buy the pills for the girls, we’ll be stuck once she gets pregnant. In that scenario we either fork over hundred of dollars for an abortion or we have to fund the little bastard for the next 20 years through welfare, food stamps and Medicaid. So all you complainers need to wake up and smell the coffee – do you want to pay a few dollars for the birth control up front of hundreds of dollars to kill it after she gets pregnant or tens of thousands to pay for the kid through high school?
IRON DOME

El Paso, TX

#5 Sep 3, 2014
Wendy Davis has my vote! Greg Abbott won't even debate her unless it's under his own terms, he wont debate her in El Paso, and I could only suggest that Greg Abbott would be willing to debate under a shady tree with plenty of tree branches, the kind that are known to break off and fall, that was no accident about the tree branch that broke and almost killed Greg Abbott, it all has to do with Karma. And Greg Abbott is no saint!
Candace Fuentes

El Paso, TX

#6 Sep 3, 2014
IRON DOME wrote:
Wendy Davis has my vote! Greg Abbott won't even debate her unless it's under his own terms, he wont debate her in El Paso, and I could only suggest that Greg Abbott would be willing to debate under a shady tree with plenty of tree branches, the kind that are known to break off and fall, that was no accident about the tree branch that broke and almost killed Greg Abbott, it all has to do with Karma. And Greg Abbott is no saint!
Bless you for your candor and common sense approach. So many are blind to the reality of things and just want a coronation for Abbott. Wendy is a champion of the people, a tireless worker for justice and truth. We need everyone to get out and pull the lever for her, early and often. Vote until it hurts and then cote some more and Wendy will prevail.
IRON DOME

El Paso, TX

#7 Sep 3, 2014
Candace Fuentes wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless you for your candor and common sense approach. So many are blind to the reality of things and just want a coronation for Abbott. Wendy is a champion of the people, a tireless worker for justice and truth. We need everyone to get out and pull the lever for her, early and often. Vote until it hurts and then cote some more and Wendy will prevail.
So does your snatch always smell or is that only on Wednesdays?
Walter Simon

El Paso, TX

#8 Sep 3, 2014
IRON DOME wrote:
<quoted text>
So does your snatch always smell or is that only on Wednesdays?
I don't care how horny her butt cheeks are, I will not vote for her.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Sep 3, 2014
Candace Fuentes wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless you for your candor and common sense approach. So many are blind to the reality of things and just want a coronation for Abbott. Wendy is a champion of the people, a tireless worker for justice and truth. We need everyone to get out and pull the lever for her, early and often. Vote until it hurts and then cote some more and Wendy will prevail.
Vote early and often.Yep that sums up the way you demoncraps win elections. You can't win the honest way.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Sep 3, 2014
IRON DOME wrote:
Wendy Davis has my vote! Greg Abbott won't even debate her unless it's under his own terms, he wont debate her in El Paso, and I could only suggest that Greg Abbott would be willing to debate under a shady tree with plenty of tree branches, the kind that are known to break off and fall, that was no accident about the tree branch that broke and almost killed Greg Abbott, it all has to do with Karma. And Greg Abbott is no saint!
Wendy Davis is a saint?

I'll laugh about that one for days.
Nigel Fairchild

El Paso, TX

#11 Sep 3, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy Davis is a saint?
I'll laugh about that one for days.
Why in hell do you say she's not? She gives back, she cares about others and she always has a kind word to the downtrodden. I'm not saying she's Mother Teresa, but she seems pretty saintly to me.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Sep 3, 2014
Nigel Fairchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Why in hell do you say she's not? She gives back, she cares about others and she always has a kind word to the downtrodden. I'm not saying she's Mother Teresa, but she seems pretty saintly to me.
Yeah tell that to her own children that she gave up.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Sep 3, 2014
Davis will lose by 10% points.
IRON DOME

El Paso, TX

#14 Sep 3, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
She could accomplish plenty.
Tell women they don't need kids just abandon them or abort them.
Tell women not to work just get them a sugar daddy and when they've used up that sugar daddy,DUMP EM!
Tell women to get ahead lie about their past.
You are just the typical everyday idiot, I'm willing to bet that you are also an inbred infidel since you post from Ohio, what business is it of yours? mind your own business is what you need to do, that's right, mind your own business and butt out.
Nigel Fairchild

El Paso, TX

#15 Sep 3, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah tell that to her own children that she gave up.
I don't know them so I won't be able to communicate that. However, I find it amusing that you criticize someone without offering any evidence to support your point of view. Are you one of these right wing bomb throwers?
IRON DOME

El Paso, TX

#16 Sep 3, 2014
Greg Abbott in no different than Rick Perry! only sick disgusting nimrods are going to vote for Greg Abbott, but I will tell you that the republican party days in total control of Texas are numbered.
Here's why, Rick Perry just got indicted on two felony charges, these are serious charges against Rick Perry, yet Rick Perry is trying to pretend that nothing is wrong and that no laws were broken.
Tom Delay once use to think that nothing could touch him, well the balance of justice caught up with him, and soon we will be seeing a lot of Rick Perry in the news, but it wont be about him running for president. He will be spending many days and tons of money on his defense in court so he wont even have time to think about running for president, and guess what Greg Abbott is next after Rick Perry gets sentence and is quickly dispatched to the penitentiary.
The days of cronyism and corruption are coming to an end in Texas! we can all celebrate that we took our state away from the republicans and returned Texas back to it's respected status of a Blue State.
IRON DOME

El Paso, TX

#17 Sep 3, 2014
Nigel Fairchild wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know them so I won't be able to communicate that. However, I find it amusing that you criticize someone without offering any evidence to support your point of view. Are you one of these right wing bomb throwers?
Don't waste your time on truth-facts, he is a republican that post on this message board forum, yet who ever it is come's all the way from Chillicothe Ohio where ever that it, we can rest assure that he is a Klan member.
I'm willing to bet you that he has a wardrobe consisting of white cloaks and white conical hoods and plenty of them because they stain easily when worn outdoors and at cross burning rallies.
He needs to change his moniker name to true-lies!
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Sep 3, 2014
IRON DOME wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just the typical everyday idiot, I'm willing to bet that you are also an inbred infidel since you post from Ohio, what business is it of yours? mind your own business is what you need to do, that's right, mind your own business and butt out.
Are you crying? Sure sounds like your crying.
You dumboRats are funny as hell.
Yep,your crying.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Sep 3, 2014
IRON DOME wrote:
Greg Abbott in no different than Rick Perry! only sick disgusting nimrods are going to vote for Greg Abbott, but I will tell you that the republican party days in total control of Texas are numbered.
Here's why, Rick Perry just got indicted on two felony charges, these are serious charges against Rick Perry, yet Rick Perry is trying to pretend that nothing is wrong and that no laws were broken.
Tom Delay once use to think that nothing could touch him, well the balance of justice caught up with him, and soon we will be seeing a lot of Rick Perry in the news, but it wont be about him running for president. He will be spending many days and tons of money on his defense in court so he wont even have time to think about running for president, and guess what Greg Abbott is next after Rick Perry gets sentence and is quickly dispatched to the penitentiary.
The days of cronyism and corruption are coming to an end in Texas! we can all celebrate that we took our state away from the republicans and returned Texas back to it's respected status of a Blue State.
So you've got ahold of some of that weed coming across the border and it's fried what brain cells you have left.You actually believe the cow dung you just posted?
Hey good luck in fantasy land.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Sep 3, 2014
Nigel Fairchild wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know them so I won't be able to communicate that. However, I find it amusing that you criticize someone without offering any evidence to support your point of view. Are you one of these right wing bomb throwers?
The lady gave up custody of her kids.That is a fact jack!!!!!!!!!!
Ambition with DEMONRATS has no bounds.Lie,deceive whatever it takes. Your scum.
Nigel Fairchild

El Paso, TX

#21 Sep 3, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>
The lady gave up custody of her kids.That is a fact jack!!!!!!!!!!
Ambition with DEMONRATS has no bounds.Lie,deceive whatever it takes. Your scum.
Since you won't be voting, what difference does it make to you? Her plan makes common sense to me. She simply advocates that we spend money to buy birth control pills for all women to keep them from getting knocked up. It’s unrealistic and even inhumane to think that girls won’t have sex. I had my first piece of ass at age 14 and couldn’t get enough after that. I began to look for any fanny I could find to tap. If we don’t buy the pills for the girls, we’ll be stuck once she gets pregnant. In that scenario we either fork over hundred of dollars for an abortion or we have to fund the little bastard for the next 20 years through welfare, food stamps and Medicaid. So all you complainers need to wake up and smell the coffee – do you want to pay a few dollars for the birth control up front of hundreds of dollars to kill it after she gets pregnant or tens of thousands to pay for the kid through high school?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Reality 60,663
News Mexican border agency seen as aiding illegal im... 15 hr Dee Dee Dee 4
Join the great illuminati in America for Riches... (Feb '15) 15 hr manwa 10
News Prescription skin cancer cream Aldara has horri... (Oct '06) 18 hr PictureOfHealth 2,153
News "Character" Cruz: Political Pariah Wed Wave Bye Bye Prin... 1
trump must had Wed why trump will lose 1
News Texas Dems to DNC: Pick a Castro, Any Castro St... Wed kuda 2
More from around the web