Gay men say Texas bar kicked them out...

Gay men say Texas bar kicked them out for dancing

There are 24 comments on the Free Republic story from Dec 26, 2013, titled Gay men say Texas bar kicked them out for dancing. In it, Free Republic reports that:

The American Civil Liberties Union of Texas is supporting a gay couple after the men said they were kicked out of a South Texas nightclub for dancing together to country music.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 26, 2013
Why are their civil rights being violated like this?!

Location hidden

#2 Dec 26, 2013
A more active thread about it:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TMK3LMS91...

Location hidden

#3 Dec 26, 2013

http://www.kansas.com/2013/12/25/3196605/gay-...
Serrano Red

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2013
they should have been kicked out
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5 Dec 28, 2013
The ACLU won't get sued if the gay men are attacked, the bar will.
Telling them to leave was a good decision for the safety of the men and the bar.
Conrad

Prague, Czech Republic

#6 Dec 28, 2013
Don't queers have their own pervert bars where they can go flaunt their perversion?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#7 Dec 28, 2013
Conrad wrote:
Don't queers have their own pervert bars where they can go flaunt their perversion?
Yes, they have their own parades too, this year they're trying to turn the Tournament of Roses Parade into a gay parade. They already tried to turn a Vietnamese New Year Parade into a gay parade and were correctly told to take a hike.
Pierre

Austin, TX

#8 Dec 28, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they have their own parades too, this year they're trying to turn the Tournament of Roses Parade into a gay parade. They already tried to turn a Vietnamese New Year Parade into a gay parade and were correctly told to take a hike.
And don't forget about them turning the Olympics into a spectacle all about the poor gays.
Serrano Red

United States

#9 Dec 28, 2013
Obama is sending gays to represent us at the olympics what does that say about this country

Location hidden

#10 Jan 14, 2014
Serrano Red wrote:
Obama is sending gays to represent us at the olympics what does that say about this country
It says they are people just like anyone else whether gay or straight. People are people!
SkankBarHos

Azle, TX

#11 Jan 15, 2014
(This post had to be shared more than once, just like this stupid "roboblogger news post" was.)

At every "straight" bar I ever went to around the country, the men always outnumbered the women by at least 2-1 if not 4-1 or more. So it seems to me, all those so-called "straight" men at "straight" bars are already there to hang out and bond (bromance) with all the drunk men to begin with, or they wouldn't be there in the first place.

And all the horny single guys already know that if you want to pick up lonely chicks, you go to church and pick them up there. Because the only thing you pick up from skanky chicks who hang out at a bar, is a few nasty STDs and a chance to go to Maury Povich and star in a "Who's my babies daddy" episode.
SkankBarHos

Azle, TX

#12 Jan 15, 2014
Serrano Red wrote:
they should have been kicked out
Why, since the bar was probably 75% drunk men bromancing each other anyhow, while the other 25% there were probably ugly, drunk, fat skanks who only got picked up by even uglier drunker and fatter guys.
SkankBarHos

Azle, TX

#13 Jan 15, 2014
Wondering wrote:
The ACLU won't get sued if the gay men are attacked, the bar will.
Telling them to leave was a good decision for the safety of the men and the bar.
It's oxymoronic how you used the term "safety" "men" and "bar" all in the same sentence like that.
SkankBarHos

Azle, TX

#14 Jan 15, 2014
Conrad wrote:
Well, since they were obviously there to try to pick your drunk ass up while you were out drinking and bromancing with all the other drunk guys and ugly, fat, skanks there, I guess not.
SkankBarHos

Azle, TX

#16 Jan 15, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhh, don't tell anyone else, but the Roses parade is about as "straight" as most drag queens are. Only gays, females, kids, and completely emasculated "straight" married men would bother to spend hours there watching all the flowery floats crawl by and pretend to be entertained by it. Especially when the emasculated "straight" men could be at a sports bar talking about all the different kinds of balls and bromancing all their drunk pals, instead.
SkankBarHos

Azle, TX

#17 Jan 15, 2014
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget about them turning the Olympics into a spectacle all about the poor gays.
Here's a fun fact. Most gays aren't poor. And I bet with all your straight inbreeding, you can't even figure out why that is.

And the gays also have a lot more time to participate in the Olympics, since the inbreeders spend all their time, well, inbreeding.

But hey, that's why the inbreeders motto is "Practice makes imperfect!"

SkankBarHos

Azle, TX

#18 Jan 15, 2014
Serrano Red wrote:
Hey, let's ask your loving pals at Westboro what they think about that.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#19 Jan 16, 2014
SkankBarHos wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a fun fact. Most gays aren't poor.
That's not a fact.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/11/22/1039...
Donny Brook

Spicewood, TX

#20 Jan 16, 2014
If it is my bar and I say boys don't dance together, you'll hit the road either on your feet or on your arse. You're gay, not King. Some people don't like you and don't want you around, so take a hint and go somewhere else.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#21 Jan 16, 2014
Donny Brook wrote:
If it is my bar and I say boys don't dance together, you'll hit the road either on your feet or on your arse. You're gay, not King. Some people don't like you and don't want you around, so take a hint and go somewhere else.
Don't forget to bring your bedsheet with two holes in it to your next KKK meeting. Ignorant redneck bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Christmas tree-stealing Texas woman runs from c... 57 min Angel 31
News Evangelical advisers stay with Trump as others ... 1 hr EMMETT TILL 67
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Agents of Corruption 63,948
News Texas has many Confederate memorials in rural a... 14 hr Texan 3
News Texas set to restrict insurance coverage for ab... 18 hr Red Crosse 23
sex trafficking: real men don't buy girl's Mon Coco4u 1
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... Mon Red Crosse 7
More from around the web