DPS: Policy allowed troopers to fire ...

DPS: Policy allowed troopers to fire on suspected smuggler

There are 11 comments on the MySanAntonio.com story from Oct 26, 2012, titled DPS: Policy allowed troopers to fire on suspected smuggler. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

Skid marks and a patch of dried blood in the gravel of a desolate country road Friday were about the only signs left of a deadly pursuit that happened here.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

Good

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 27, 2012
When you're fighting a war, people get hurt. Too bad, so sad! They should have stayed in their home countries and once again Mexico claims to stop illegals entering their country. What bull chit!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2 Oct 27, 2012
"Gilberto-no go El Norte!! Beeg loud bird keel you!"
Pat

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Oct 27, 2012
copperpossum wrote:
"Gilberto-no go El Norte!! Beeg loud bird keel you!"
Right on!
El Cid

Austin, TX

#4 Oct 27, 2012
Good job officers, keep up the most excellent work.
Game Wardens are law enforcement and they suspected a load of drugs were being rbought in so under the law they can respond, they even called DPS to get in on it.
A Game Warden has the legal authority to arrest anybody for any crime.
Smuggeling drugs and or illegal aliens is a criminal matter and not a civil matter. Being an illegal alien is also a criminal matter. Overstaying a visa and thereby being an illegal immigrant is a civil matter but also warrants detention and deportation.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Oct 28, 2012
It's a given the smugglers would fire at the troopers.
hmmmmm

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Oct 28, 2012
yeah but the border patrol gets rubber bullets to fire at mexiholes firing at them with AK47's

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#7 Oct 31, 2012
They should have stopped, they didn't, some of them them died because of their failure to comply. Whose fault is it??? Their own. They should have stayed hom and spent that money on their families. At least they'd be alive. Now, who will feed their kids????

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 31, 2012
hopefully the message will get out to stop when law enforcement says to. crying about this yet would have been ok if they shot the helicopter down.

this should be the policy on the border to all who do not stop on the spot when told to. just coming here illegally will not land them in prison so there is more to this than is being said.
Serrano Red

United States

#9 May 12, 2013
just some more that wont get amnesty

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#10 May 12, 2013
Serrano Red wrote:
just some more that wont get amnesty
I find it funny how some of these dipshyts take our DPS or Rangers as a joke. All I can say is good luck.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#11 May 12, 2013
Nice shooting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Calculating Cooling 61,078
News The Confederacy is rising again in Texas. Sigh. 47 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Laredo Plastic Bag Ban Tossed by Court 6 hr bobbeal 1
News Karbach Brewing Co. rolls out in El Paso Tuesday 11 hr village idiot 2
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... 23 hr Your Neighbor 14
News Planning Commission votes to restore name of Ol... Sun anonymous 1
News FDA expands Zika screening to all US blood centers Sun Patriot 1
More from around the web