Unaccompanied kids: U.S. wants faster...

Unaccompanied kids: U.S. wants faster removal

There are 4 comments on the Click2Houston story from Jun 12, 2014, titled Unaccompanied kids: U.S. wants faster removal. In it, Click2Houston reports that:

America's "urgent humanitarian situation" begins with a 15-year-old girl from El Salvador who spent 25 days on buses with her younger brother, traveling to the U.S. border.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click2Houston.

Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#2 Jun 13, 2014
Blame it all on Obama.

His 'Dream Act' executive order was supposed to get young illegals to come out of the shadows.

Word got out and young ones are now jumping the border in droves to join their fellow illegals.

"President Barack Obama didn't wait for Congress to rewrite the nation's immigration laws to help millions who are in the United States illegally stay in the country. He halted deportations of those who came to the United States when they were young, those who care for children and those who haven't committed crimes. "

http://news.msn.com/in-depth/obama-reshapes-i...

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Jun 14, 2014
Eleanor wrote:
Blame it all on Obama.
His 'Dream Act' executive order was supposed to get young illegals to come out of the shadows.
Word got out and young ones are now jumping the border in droves to join their fellow illegals.
"President Barack Obama didn't wait for Congress to rewrite the nation's immigration laws to help millions who are in the United States illegally stay in the country. He halted deportations of those who came to the United States when they were young, those who care for children and those who haven't committed crimes. "
http://news.msn.com/in-depth/obama-reshapes-i...
There is more here:

MSNBC Immigration Expert: Illegal Alien Child Border Crossings Spiking Because of Amnesty Rumors

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/146085-immigr...
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#5 Jun 14, 2014
No matter how hard they try even MSNBC can't hide the truth. I'll bet we won't see Cindy Carcamo on MSNBC again.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jun 14, 2014
We do not what them,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Legends of Tejano deserve equal billing 28 min Be Honest 21
News Nielsen Talks Tough On Immigration During First... 4 hr Laredo 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr doG mnaDed lyHo i... 64,310
News House and Senate tax bills treat disaster victi... 23 hr Ms Sassy 2
News California lawmaker resigns after bathroom sex ... Thu Laredo 2
News Homeland Security chief lauds Texas 'sanctuary ... Wed Fart Calzones 2
News Police shoot driver outside Capitol after chase (Oct '13) Dec 9 Paul Bearer 185
More from around the web