Democrats See Arizona Gain as Backlas...

Democrats See Arizona Gain as Backlash Drives Hispanic Voters

There are 6 comments on the Bloomberg story from Sep 11, 2012, titled Democrats See Arizona Gain as Backlash Drives Hispanic Voters. In it, Bloomberg reports that:

Erika Rodriguez registered to vote when she turned 18 this summer, motivated by Arizona anti- immigration laws she fears could hurt her undocumented family members.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bloomberg.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 11, 2012
And now she should be arrested for harboring illegal aliens.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 12, 2012
The irony of it...she knows her family members are breaking our laws, yet thinks that they can and will change how things are done across the nation concerning illegal interlopers. I ask how do they plan to do that, by breaking more laws??? How many of her family members are here illegally, how many work...illegally, how many paid taxes, how many voted...illegally, how many used the ER's as their personal care providers, and gamed the system with their American-born?
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Sep 12, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
The irony of it...she knows her family members are breaking our laws, yet thinks that they can and will change how things are done across the nation concerning illegal interlopers. I ask how do they plan to do that, by breaking more laws??? How many of her family members are here illegally, how many work...illegally, how many paid taxes, how many voted...illegally, how many used the ER's as their personal care providers, and gamed the system with their American-born?
all of them take advantage of out country . this whole illegal aliens having rights in this country completely contradicts everything the law says. This is another reason why illegal aliens kids shouldn't be given citizenship because they are the most anti-American and pro-illegal immigration people in this nation. All anchor babies enjoy living in this country but thier loyalty is with thier parents place of birth. The 14th amendment must be fixed for our own protection. Stop making people like governer brewer look racist because that's not the case they are enforcing the laws. We need more political figures like her and a lot less like "el alcalde de los ángeles".

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 12, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>all of them take advantage of out country . this whole illegal aliens having rights in this country completely contradicts everything the law says. This is another reason why illegal aliens kids shouldn't be given citizenship because they are the most anti-American and pro-illegal immigration people in this nation. All anchor babies enjoy living in this country but thier loyalty is with thier parents place of birth. The 14th amendment must be fixed for our own protection. Stop making people like governer brewer look racist because that's not the case they are enforcing the laws. We need more political figures like her and a lot less like "el alcalde de los ángeles".
Agreed, I know that most of them are here through no fault of their own, but that does not justify giving them...wait, gifting them with special dispensations, essentially despite the illegal actions of their parents. No matter how hard it sounds, the laws as written should be obeyed and enforced, and if politicians think they are unfair, then they need to be amended or abolished, but certainly NOT circumvented at the whim a president who is clearly using these "kids" as a means to an end...the hispanic vote. If these "kids" are smart enough, they see it as such, but will still capitalize on the arrogance and unfavorable action of this leader. In the end, all of them, BO and the illegals, only care about themselves and what they can get out of it. This me, me attitude is getting totally sickening.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Sep 12, 2012
Good luck with that. The press and the left are going to be shocked in November.
Not So Fast

Kansas City, MO

#6 Sep 12, 2012
But if you go to the Arizona Government forum, you'll see the opposite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Craig James Sues Fox Sports Alleging Network Fi... 1 hr RalphB 18
News Poll: Trump leads Walker, Bush 3 hr serfs up 8
News Texas' attorney general charged with securities... 13 hr Dlr 4
News Fort Worth officer accused of soliciting prosti... 17 hr gina 4
News El Paso man to be executed Aug. 20 for slayings... (Apr '09) 20 hr El Cecil 256
News Family Fights Texas Over 1767 Land Grant 20 hr anonymous 1
News Anti-Gay Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton Char... 21 hr Robin Hood 7
More from around the web